October 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 2/15

wtf confused fuck da fuc
Since I see no one started one of these yet, I get to start my first thread!!!
Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
Married 9/27/2014
TTC Since 1/1/2017
BFP: 2/6/2017
Due Date: 10/13/17
pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTF Wednesday 2/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessafishy girl don't I know it. I had to make a real effort not to pitch an outright fit. The problem is I won't be able to print out that card unless I have his login info. I'll have to be sneaky somehow and get it.
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove Just tell him you want to look something up on the coverage. 
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    This is a WTF for myself.. DH made reservations last night for dinner at an indian restaurant. I was so nauseous all day I asked if we would stay in. He cancelled reservations and picked up his dinner and brought be a smoothie since thats all I can have when i'm really nauseous!

Who gives up dinner at a nice restaurant?! Me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

feeislove  if you are on the insurance, you can create a log in for yourself.  Just get on there and print the card.  IDK why guys are so dang lazy sometimes.

@samyv awww...maybe you can make it up to him in a few weeks when you are feeling better. 

• Options
    WTF my job. They've been dangling the benefit of a pension plan in front of me my whole career and I found out this AM that I need to work here for 44 years to get it! But I planned on early retirement with only 30 years of service which would completely disqualify me. Andalsoplus, I would have to continue to work for 14 years AFTER my husband retires. Nope. That's a big ol' nope.
  • Options
    WTF these food aversions. 
    Like im glad I'm not so nauseous (but I might feel a little better if I were actually lol). I wish I could eat something that actually sounds good instead of string cheese and milk. Also. I do love chick fil a and force it down. It tastes good in my mouth but right after each bite I wonder why I'm eating it because it doesn't taste good to my stomach. Does that even make sense!? Haha
  • Options
    WTF to me. I cannot seem to get my shit together lately. I have so much work to do to roll out a new product line in time for Easter and I've barely started. I also need to start planning for mat leave now since I'm self employed and won't make any money when I take time off. I have SO much inventory to build up but I can't seem to give a shit right now. Hopefully this changes once I hit second tri?
  • Options
    @Myelhsa WTF! That's shiesty. Really low and crummy on your work's end. 
    @AlexandriaNewton  That totally makes sense. I'm not nauseous but certain foods just really do it. It's a battle just swallowing it. Tasty, but not friendly.
    @samyv aw :( But you felt sicky! Can't blame you there!
    @jessafishy I officially think you've waged war with all DH's going against the grain, haha! But very clever with the "looking something up"

I have a vague WTF but its really not bad. I'm just here to support!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WTF body WTF.   *tw*  I've been lightly spotting so my Dr. had me go in for labs today and I'll go in on Friday for hcg levels.  My gut tells me none of this is good.

• Options
    @mispanda I'm sorry, spotting can be so worrisome. Fingers crossed everything is OK and sending lots of hugs during the wait
  • Options

@mispanda I feel for you! I've been dealing with the same thing and it's so nerve-wracking. FX everything goes well for you! I'll be thinking about you

My wtf Wednesday is to myself! Why am I so grumpy?!? My fuse is about this [-] short today. My poor coworkers! :D

TTC since 01/2011
    07/2013 - First round of testing  - CD21 and CD3 blood tests and HSG  + multiple SAs for DH
    07/2013 - Diagnosis - Anovulatory and DH has very low counts - Referral to urologist for further testing
    08/2013 - Urologist showed varcocele veins and testicular defect from birth. Unable to repair
    11/2013 - Consult with RE regarding treatment. Benched due to finances
    2014/2015 - Took break from pursuing treatment, moved to a new province
    06/2016 - DH redid SA as per direction from new family doctor - Counts have increased!!
    07/2016 - Consult with new RE - ordered a repeat HSG
    09/2016 - Providing no issues on HSG - Scheduled to start first IUI with Clomid
    01/17/2017 - First IUI with Clomid - BFP - M/C @ 9 weeks

Come on Baby "B"! Time to come out and play!

• Options
    I went to Dunkin Donuts this AM to cash in my Wednesday Jolt coupon. Decided for first time ever to go through the drive thru. I get drink, pull forward...sip...had to turn around to park and spit out! They put NO milk or sugar OR flavor for that matter in my Iced Latte...I thought I was going to puke right there on the spot. When I went inside they were quick to remedy it but omg...never again trusting the drive thru window lol
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    @ShakeUpTampa OMG this has happened to me before but at a starbucks! It's like a cruel joke!
  • Options
    My WTF is that I started a new job on Monday and it is Wednesday and I literally hate it. Like dread going. I don't even know what to do, like honestly I want to finish this week and not ever go back. I need a job before I can't work but hell id rather not work than have this job. WTFFFFFFFF. 
  • Options

AlexandriaNewton that's how I feel about taco bell...like why did I do this to myself.  As far as the almighty Chick-Fil-A, our closest is in the town my doctor is in.  CFA every single doctor apt and when I had my DD, we had it literally 3 times in the hospital and on the way home. 

@mispanda ugh why is Friday so far away...positive thoughts that everything is fine.  Also, were you in Jan15? 

ShakeUpTampa they are currently building a DD here, I'm so beyond excited.

• Options
    @tyannejohn I'm dying to know what the job is!

My WTF is that I have never wished to feel *more* nauseous. I have the sore boobs, occasional dull cramping/round ligament pain I guess, the extremely active gag reflex, and the more-than-normal fatigue, but I think feeling nauseous would convince me that I'm really pregnant. I have a hard time remembering sometimes, and my first appointment isn't for almost two more weeks. Anyone else feeling like this?
  • Options
    @soprano19 I too only have the occasional mild cramping and sometimes I'll be tired. But I kind of want the more "obvious" symptoms like nausea to only be absolutely sure I'm "really" pregnant.
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @tyannejohn ugh, I had a couple jobs like that. I was a temp transcriptionst right out of high school and I lasted 2 or 3 days. I hated it so much I felt my soul dying. Not to be dramatic or anything  :D I did inventory at a big home improvement chain also for about two months before I finally up and quit. But I'm the type who is of the "live like you're dying" mentality and am admittedly not as responsible regarding that as I should be (granted these jobs were before kids)
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I was like that for the first half of my pregnancy with DS. At my first appointment they actually had to come back and take my blood pressure at the end because it was so high at the beginning because I was sooooo nervous. I don't know if it will play out the same for you but after the first appointment it eased some and once I could feel movement it disappeared almost completely. 

I'm sorry you are dealing with it! Pregnancy is wonderful and terrifying all at the same time.
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    @jessafishy my blood pressure has been high at every single appt since I got my BFP lol. I've never had blood pressure issues before. Thanks for your words :)

• Options
    @soprano19 @sjohns08 I took a job as a part time bank teller while I'm finishing out this semester as a nursing major. Literally can't do anything. They have me running a 6 lane drive thru at lunch time and I don't even have a log in or a money box. I'm too hands on for this type of thing!! I don't know what to do! 
  • Options
    @soprano19 hey! I have 0 nausea, like none whatsoever. I also struggle to remember that I am carrying a lo and tend to get a little ahead of myself physically because I forget! I ended up testing about 8 times, all positive, to just accept that I am ku. I don't even really gag... mostly just sore boobs and some evening fatigue. Hang in there!
  • Options
    feeislove@soprano19 - I hear you on wishing for the morning sickness.  It's almost like it would calm down the nerves.  

@ShakeUpTampa - At least you were still close that you could get them to go in and fix it.  With my luck, I wouldn't take a sip until I was down the street and it would take too much time to turn around and go back.

My WTF is at my dogs, who every night for like two weeks have decided that 12:30am is the perfect time to bark.  I don't know what they are barking at out there, but they go crazy each night.  I'm going to go crazy if they keep it up.   

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    @feeislove Uh yeah. Definitely keep that appointment. Is there a reason he thinks you won't have your cards before the middle of the month? I feel like when I've switched insurance I got new cards either before the effective date or just shortly after. And like others have said, if you're on the policy you'll be able to make your own log in. If you can't figure it out just call the company. They may even be able to email you a copy of your card to you directly (when I worked in HR, we would frequently do this for our employees). Also, I feel like half the time I give my doctor's office my insurance info over the phone and then I get to the office and ask if they need my card and they don't. So, if you're able to get your member number and all that jazz that might work too. Either way, you have nothing to worry about.

@soprano19 I have next to no symptoms (for which I am thankful...kind of). I am CONSTANTLY forgetting I am pregnant. Last night we had tacos and I was like "YAY MARGARITAS!...oh, wait, damnit." I've got almost 3 weeks til my appointment, ugh! I feel like last time with my first pregnancy I was way more aware and reading about EVERYTHING PREGNANCY RELATED UNDER THE SUN...I guess I'm a little more laid back this time which makes me more forgetful lol.

@keriflores I just recently moved somewhere that has CHick Fil A. Like, it's down the street pretty much. It's dangerously close. Why are the chicken nuggets so good?!?!

No WTF from me...yet. The day is young. I may return.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    CarebellaCarebella member
    edited February 2017
  • Options
    I would like to second @carebella. I can confirm that the existence of nausea does not relieve any anxiety, lol. I had a sales conference yesterday and had to excuse myself multiple times to throw up in a public bathroom. :s  

• Options
    WTF cat, its 2:30 and you dont get fed until 5.

Imma need you to stop meowing at me.
    TTC #1 since May 2014
    3 failed IUI cycles
    Oct '15 - IVF 1 - 10R, 3M, 0F
    Sept '16 - IVF - 12R, 11M, 5F and 3 perfect day 5 blasts - MMC 7w5d
    Jan '17 - FET 1 - BFP, EDD 10/14

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I know I should be careful what I wish for... I teach high school and we have a block schedule with almost two-hour classes every day, so I should be glad that I'm not more nauseous and having to leave the room constantly! It helps to know other people are also nausea-free... we just have to keep telling ourselves that it doesn't mean anything is wrong.
  • Options
    My OB's office just called and rescheduled my appointment today for tomorrow!! UGHHHHH!!!!!! I know it's only a day, but I am so annoyed!!!! My PGAL brain really needs this appointment :( 24 hours to go!
  • Options
    feeislove  I would totally pull the "when you have to push a baby out of your vag, you can call the shots on the appointments" line. When it comes to you and your health, printing a damn temporary card should not be a fight, sounds like HE is the one being difficult, not you. Besides, most OBs and midwives require you see a doctor at so many weeks, it might be too far out for them. You could also call them to see if they don't recommend waiting that long.

My WTF is at my husband's work.... he accepted a new job back in September, and has had training out of town for two weeks out of every month since he started. They just rescheduled his damn training this month, and it falls on the week of our first appointment with my midwife. So much for him getting to hear the heartbeat. Grrrrr!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker 
     May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
      Image result for birthday cake explodes balloon gif

• Options
    WTF goes out to my dog. She's been starting at me and whinging for the last 2.5 hours to be fed. I am not in the mood. I feel a little on edge today.
    \

• Options
    Okay y'alls, new job. Just got in trouble for what I was wearing, they are like black pants but they are skinny style with a stretchy waist because hello bloat. And they got mad. I DONT HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF CHOICE IN WARDROBE AT THE MOMENT!

I feel like Regina George in mean girls "sweat pants are all that fits me right now" 

• Options
    @tyannejohn what was wrong with what you were wearing? The fact that they were skinny fit or the stretchy waist?
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WTF to this headache.  Nothing I've taken is working and I'm frustrated. Normally when I can't get out to go away with a simple excedrin tension tablet, it ends up sticking around for almost a week. I'm so not thrilled. I miss my Imitrex dammit!!