HDBD -Feb 15 — The Bump
March 2017 Moms

HDBD -Feb 15

We're halfway through February!! Let's see how those bumps are doing ladies!!

Pregnancy Ticker
kjd291datalover13motherofdragons-2jenny0228Cbeanzhippiemama-2RunBooRunserenity13mcdonald-baileypeasoup13onechoctawgirlwintersongEnglishTeacherMama

Re: HDBD -Feb 15

• awwww @ShaunaT25 you're the sweetest thank you! 
  • @serenity13 I adore that dress! You look stunning!
    CoconutKisses21serenity13
  • @JustAnotherUsername16 aww thank you so much! :)

@CoconutKisses21 my sister is also due 8 weeks behind my due date, the difference between our bumps is just like the one between you & your sister!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    CoconutKisses21
  • edited February 2017
    @CoconutKisses21 and @serenity13 my sister was just under 8 weeks ahead of me! She had her baby girl early (at 37 weeks), so this stretch where I am still pregnant seems even longer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    CoconutKisses21serenity13onechoctawgirl
  • ShaunaT25 said:
    @gatorsGators&BoSox said:
    @npaulie I sent that to my DH the other day bc 90% of what I wear in the house is his! lol

The top one is from this week. STM at 36w5. The second is last weeks. It's a bit of a different angle but I think it still looks (and definitely feels) like she has dropped. Please cook a little longer lady, momma's house isn't quite ready...

You hands down have my favorite bump.  
    I am also a big fan!! 
    Gators&BoSoxCoconutKisses21
  • Cbeanz said:
    ShaunaT25 said:
    @gatorsGators&BoSox said:
    @npaulie I sent that to my DH the other day bc 90% of what I wear in the house is his! lol

The top one is from this week. STM at 36w5. The second is last weeks. It's a bit of a different angle but I think it still looks (and definitely feels) like she has dropped. Please cook a little longer lady, momma's house isn't quite ready...

You hands down have my favorite bump.  
    I am also a big fan!! 
    Add me to the gators belly fan club! 
    Gators&BoSoxvino831ShaunaT25
  • @CoconutKisses21 Way to work that bare bump! You look great!

CoconutKisses21Lexxilou1986wintersong