August 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/14

Happy Valentine's Day!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  What is your proudest accomplishment?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/14

• Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks 

How big is baby? Size of a box of crayons!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope...I'm patiently waiting for 2/27

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Nope. Feeling pretty much like my old self now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  What is your proudest accomplishment?
    Becoming a homeowner by the age of 23 and now I have it as a rental property. Also completing associates and a few months away from my bachelors. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks! 

How big is baby? Box of Crayons or a Cinnamon Roll! 

Upcoming appointments this week? not until the AS on 3/17! UGH! 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Sweets are my new thing.  I want all the candy.  I am also going on day two of a horrible pain in my back, and I just want it to go away. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  nope

GTKY:  What is your proudest accomplishment? I was the first person in my family to graduate from college, with honors, in 2010.  I earned a BS in elementary educaiton, and went to graduate school, earned a 4.0, and have an MAT in middle school math education. I dont teach anymore, I work in web development, but the fact that I have two degrees and I did it mostly on my own was a huge accomplishment for me.  I will never forget that whole graduation weekend in 2010, I was beaming the whole time.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? // 13 weeks

How big is baby? // Lemon!

Upcoming appointments this week? // Nope! 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? // Nausea is pretty much gone, hallelujah. Headaches are more frequent but I can definitely tell I have more energy.  I hadn't really had any emotional/mood symptoms and then WHAM last night I was raging and in tears because of a silly comment DH made about picking out the car seat. Bless.

Rants/Raves/Questions? // My sweet friend who is also our midwife dropped off a galentines gift---a home Doppler! But of course I cannot find the HB for the life of me. I swore I wouldn't be worried if I couldn't find it because I knew it's not as simple as it looks, but here I am, worried! Any tips for finding the HB with a Doppler?

GTKY:  What is your proudest accomplishment? // Besides finally creating this human and marrying the best guy ever, I would say running a full marathon. It was insane and I'm pretty sure I blacked out miles 17-23 but I finished! Hoping that mental and physical endurance will help with labor!
  • Options
    Happy Valentine's Day!

How far along are you? 16 weeks!

How big is baby? As big as a dill pickle!

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an apt on Friday, my  monthly check in with my dr and then hopefully scheduling an apt to get an ultrasound to check on the baby and also hopefully find out the gender!!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? my sinus's are going wild, I have dry spots in the back of my throat that feel like hairs are constantly there, it's just about driving me insane. Other than that i'm doing pretty good haha

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Weight gain, and needing to buy stuff but waiting to find out the gender. All that fun stuff.

GTKY:  What is your proudest accomplishment? Finding a wonderful man to spend my life with, starting a family, and both having good paying jobs.
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212 It took me 15 minutes the first time to find it - don't worry! It was way lower than I expected, near my pelvic bone. Just make really small adjustments and don't be afraid to press down a little. I also took a little break and walked around, then heard it soon afterwards. Maybe moving around got baby moving too so it was easier to find? Good luck!

Pregnancy Ticker