August 2017 Moms
Options

**Sunday** ticker change 2/12

How far along are you & how big is baby?   

Upcoming appointments?   

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **Sunday** ticker change 2/12

• Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   11 weeks / Lime 

Upcoming appointments?  Check-up in two weeks. 

Symptoms?  All of them. 

Cravings?  Today, comfort food sounds yummy. Roast beef, carrots, mashed potatoes & gravy. Do I have the energy to cook it? Hell no. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm upset the Panaroma test results came back skewed, and I had to retake it. Hopefully I'll hear the results by the end of the week. 

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  

I am a strong woman, a feminist, a mother, a daughter, and a compassionate human being. I wish I was a little more organized. I used to be, but 3 kids (soon to be 4!) changed all that. 
    :D 
  • Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   14 weeks and the size of a twinkie

Upcoming appointments?   March 2nd 

Symptoms?  I was really hoping to be able to check constant exhaustion off this week but so far I still can barely keep my eyes open all day.

Cravings?  Nothing. No food sounds good at all the past couple days

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My Mom had decided she was going to come stay with us while I had the baby to watch DD. It's coming down to maybe DH will be here maybe he won't so it's super important to me that she's here. I've been nagging her to get her passport since we got our positive test she still hasn't and isn't planning on it yet. I'm stating to think she's just going to bail on me which keeps leaving me in a panic about who's going to watch DD and thinking I'll be laboring alone...

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  I'm a pessimist and just automatically assume the worst case situation all the time. (Obviously from my rant..) 
    I like that I'm a reliable person. I really dislike flakey people so I really like that people can count on me. If I say I'll get something done or help with an event it's done. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    12 weeks! Small hampster. 

Upcoming appointments?   
    Going to get my blood drawn for the Panorama test next week!

Symptoms?  All the indigestion. More pimples than I'be ever had.

Cravings?  Green beans with salt and vinegar. Beef.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I feel like I might be starting to feel faint movement sometimes. I know I'm really early, so it may be in my head but it just doesn't feel like cramps or gas. Maybe it's just wishful thinking...

One of my favorite parts is how flexible and spontaneous I am on vacation. I know that sounds silly, but I love waking up on vacation and having no plans. Let me have the day unfold in a natural, organic way. We've ended up on some of our most memorable spur of the moment adventures that way. 

I also love that I drive a stick shift. 

My least favorite is that I'm kinda a walking hurricane in the cleanliness department. I work very hard to maintain a level of clean that seems to come effortless to others. My poor husband is much neater than I am. 

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    14 weeks -  size of a little mouse. 

Upcoming appointments- 16 week sneak peek. 

Sympotoms- my shoulders are killing me. Not sure if it is a symptom or if I'm just getting old. 

Cravings- bought a bag of peanut butter m&ms all for me. Oh and I made myself real French toast this morning. Rest of the family ate cereal. 

Rants/raves-  I'm all good. Except this stinking shoulder pain!!

gtky-  I too am a pessimist. But I'm a pretty positive person which is strange. Example:  I just hate asking for things because I'm sure the answer will be no.  Even as a kid. I would turn down invitations for sleep overs so I didn't have to ask permission. (I'm sure looking back my parents would have let me do whatever---) oops

on the bright side- I have a great head of hair! 
  • Options
    12 weeks - plum.

Upcoming appointments?   
    Tomorrow I'm getting the cell free DNA test and ultrasound with MFM.  

Symptoms?  
    I'm still queasy and exhausted.  I have sore boobs and occasional heartburn.

Cravings?  
    My go to snacks are cheese and crackers and pretzels with hummus.  The carbs/salt really help with the nausea.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I'm so over the snow.  I really hope today's storm doesn't make traveling to my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning miserable.

I like that I'm laid back and easy going.  I'm not much of a planner and can go with the flow.

I'm constantly late for things.  It doesn't matter when they start.  I can't seem to get it together to arrive on time.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   14 weeks/troll doll

Upcoming appointments?   Regular midwife appointment on Tuesday. I had to reschedule this appointment because there was so much snow/ice last week.

Symptoms?  Tired. So tired.

Cravings?  No really, but I also haven't had that many aversions either.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I've been dealing with this cough that won't quit. I don't know if it's from a cold or allergies (the eternal question), but at least my humidifier helped me sleep through the night last night. Also, I miss nighttime cold medicine :(

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  Least favorite part is that once I'm on edge/stressed out, I cry about everything. My favorite part is that I know a little about everything and am great to have around for trivia.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
     How far along are you & how big is baby?   14 plus 5....about the size of a small peach

Upcoming appointments?  Saw hematology last week and not another appt for 2 weeks

Symptoms?  Tired and nauseau that gets way worse at night. 

Cravings?  Carrots, potatoes, bread, pickles and olives.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I lost a lot of weight (almost 200 lbs) a few years back so I have a lot of extra skin. So most people just think I'm getting fat. I don't look pregnant. (Last time i didnt look pregnant until probably 32 weeks) Plus I wish I felt like some people say they feel pretty while pregnant. I've always felt fat and gross and not pretty. 

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all) ...
    Least AND favorite all in one....I'm very compliance minded. I don't break rules. I don't speed. I didn't drink before I was 21. It makes a lot people think I'm boring. But I also love it because it gives me the sense that I'm doing something right. That sounds really weird and boring. I know. (I should've been a police officer and if I were 10 years younger that's what I'd do)
  • Options
    Nxy said:
    How far along are you & how big is baby?   14 weeks, size of a beet 

Upcoming appointments?   
    Not until the 20th. Probably just a standard 
    Symptoms?  
    Off and on fatigue, frequent urination, ridiculously real dreams, some nausea if I don't constantly stuff my face
    Cravings?  Italian food   

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I feel like I'm showing big time and am super uncomfortable. I don't remember the uncomfortableness this early with my first babe. 
    GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  I'm blunt and sarcastic. Sometimes it's great, other times it's awful. 

• Options
    14 weeks & the size of a beet

Upcoming appointments?   
    Not until February 27

Symptoms?  
    I feel pretty good other than a few sleepless nights here and there. I've also become the pickiest eater.

Cravings?  
    Ice cream when it was 25 degrees  :)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Two questions- Are headaches that just won't go away a pregnancy thing? And, I keep randomly turning red. Is that a pregnancy symptom as well? It's embarrassing and I can't figure out how to stop it.

Least favorite - I'm terrible at putting myself out there. I'm one of those people who everyone thinks is super quiet and boring until they get to know me & I wish I was more outgoing upfront.
    Favorite - I'm very driven and have big goals :) 
  • Options
    13 Weeks/ Lemon!
    Upcoming appointments?   
    March 10th! He said we would schedule our anatomy scan for 2 weeks after that!
    Symptoms?  
    Feeling better. I was VERY tired this week. I thought o was getting sick, but I was apparently just exhausted. And no amount of sleep helped 
    Cravings?  
    Weirdest pregnancy ever. I've had VERY few cravings!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    My house is too small for 3 kids, but rent is cheap, and we're able to save money here...so we're gonna make it work.
    I don't like that I put so much pressure on myself. I really need to cut myself some slack. 

I am kind and super empathetic. I can make anyone feel comfortable and welcome in any situation. I read people very well...so much so that I can "feel" emotions in a room, which is both a curse and a blessing. 
  • Options
    Late again! but hey better late than never! LOL

13 weeks and the size of a lemon

Upcoming appointments?   this friday for NT scan 

Symptoms?  still food aversions...although it seems the nausea and exhaustion are slowly going away. But who knows, it's too early to say.

Cravings?  food still makes me ehhh. I don't know what to eat everyday.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  A nasty email from a local charity organization leader who basically went off on me and CC'd someone at my workplace too. PSsSHHHH whatever....anyways, NEXT! 

GTKY: what is your least favorite part about yourself? Favorite part? (physically, personality, anything at all)  I need to carry on in life and not care of what others think of me. I get too worried and over-analyze a situation and what the other party thinks of me or my actions. I just need to say  - forget it and move on, who cares of what others think of me! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    babyoakes said:
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Two questions- Are headaches that just won't go away a pregnancy thing? And, I keep randomly turning red. Is that a pregnancy symptom as well? It's embarrassing and I can't figure out how to stop it.
    I have had pretty constant headaches so far this pregnancy. I had thought it was maybe dehydration but I'm drinking a frickload of water and it's not making a difference.
    Like a blush or some other type of reaction? I get hives super easy while pregnant for some reason.  
    I answered you in my head on Sunday lol. 
    BabyFruit Ticker