October 2017 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating (2/9)

13»

Re: What my pregnant self is eating (2/9)

• All I've eaten today is oyster crackers
  • The CFA I loved so much last week tasted like crap today  :s
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Loading the player...
  • Cranberry juice.  I want it. All the time.  But it has to be Simply Cranberry.  The others will not work.  Also, Milano cookies. The dark chocolate kind.  I bought a bag and ate half of it in one sitting.  I haven't allowed myself to have anymore.  For the most part, I'm usually a very healthy eater, but idk what's wrong with me this week.  I've eaten junky several times.  I read an article (unrelated to pregnancy) about our stress response.  Long story short, it explained why we crave sweets when we're stressed.  So I guess that's what's going on...I don't think I would've thought of that before, but it makes sense.  How I always expected myself to be a perfectly healthy eater when pregnant! Ha! 
  • Microwave popcorn. The whole bag. 
  • @shara1733 I've always found cranberry juice to be very crisp and refreshing. I especially like cran-apple and cran-grape juice. Yum. I can eat an entire bag of Milano cookes. I ain't even sorry about it. 

I'm having Cookout for lunch today. Hamburger with a side of fries and hushpuppies. And Cheerwine. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mashed potatoes for breakfast.  :#
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited February 2017
    tried to eat salmon las night..... that didn't go too well. I frantic run to the bathroom ..... 

However, just now a green apple and peanut butter... hit the spot.
    \

• I just had a Greek salad sans feta. That was the saddest Greek salad :( i made up my sadness with pizza. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• I've had a oatmeal and apple cinnamon bar, bagel, taquitos and my son's valentine's cookie he clearly wasn't going to eat. Nothing all that good, but our cabinets and fridge are pretty much bare from my non-stop eating all week  :#
  • Woke up from a nap needing a burger...called DH to grab me 2 checker burgers on the way home...I didn't have red meat in over a week so guess it was needed
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • I'm having a Granny Smith but dreaming it's tacos.
  • Donuts in bed at 2am. Because what baby wants, baby gets!  :D
  • I just ate toast with avocado and an egg on top. I've been craving it and was hooked last week. Today, not so much. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• ALL THE INDIAN FOOD!!!!
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• @mrs_fogue haha I "tried" to do 21 day fix last month....fail! I'm in the same boat, now i want all the junk but we have a beach vacation in April so I'm trying to be good!!
  • @emwj10187 I made DH salmon last night and was planning to have some too because my dr said it's good omega 3.  Nope had to open the window because the smell of it made me so sick!  
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Current craving: peppermint ice cream. I'm going to get me some here in about an hour. 
  • Cheddar Popcorn, although I'm seriously craving some expensive as crap movie theater popcorn. 
  • @tyannejohn peppermint ice cream is my favorite even when I'm not pregnant! They only carry it here in stores during holiday season so it's already gone now:(
    Married to DH since 8/15
    TTC since 5/15
    PCOS, 35+, diagnosed with pre-diabetes
    TI for 4 cycles: 1 round of femara; 2 rounds femara/ injectables: all ended in BFN. 
    3 IUI Cycles: letrozole/Follistim with HCG Trigger,all resulted in BFN.
    FET #1: Baseline appt 4/28/16, Gonal-F/Menopur stims, Centrotide 5/4/16, ER 5/11/16; 6/8/16 ET, BFN
    FET #2: Baseline appt 6/22/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 7/12/16 ET, 1st beta 7/21/16: 83 BFP, 2nd beta 7/23/16: 315. 1st U/S: 8/4/16 empty sac.  2nd U/S: 8/10/16 yolk sac appeared, everything stopped growing. Office D&C: 8/11/16, MC.
    FET #3: Baseline appt 12/28/16, Estrace/PIO shots: 1/17/17 ET, 1st beta 1/27/17: 146 BFP, 2nd beta 1/29/17: 336, 1st U/S: 2/16/17, 2 healthy twin babies measuring 7w0d.  EDD: 10/5/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Now I want Indian food..but tonight it's cheese enchiladas with chihuahua cheese so the real deal, then some red velvet cake!
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • kstirtonkstirton member
    edited February 2017
    I've been doing horrible at this!! I have no desire to eat anything healthy which sucks bc I feel huge. I don't want to cook, or prep so I end up eating crap. doesn't help that I have a 2 year old that won't eat anything but crap lol. ughhh current faves, chicken wraps, pickles, salt!!! DEF helps with the bloating

• amow06 said:
    All I want is bread. And pineapple. I've been stopping for bagels most mornings.

yes, pineapple, so good!!!!

• All I want lately is chocolate...and chocolate milk.  I'm always a savoury/salty/spicy snack kind of girl but I can't handle spice and just want everything sweet.

• mommyportzmommyportz member
    edited February 2017
    Made DH take me to Ponderosa Steakhouse so I could eat 2 platefuls of mashed potatoes.

#sorrynotsorry
  • I agree with chocolate milk! Also eggs and pickles... not together thankfully haha at least not yet 
  • They had a Food Day at work today (everyone brings food. I guess like a potluck type thing) and I. Ate. Everything. 
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @tashb3  I love pickles in general so I always want them anyway!  The weirdest thing for me is eggs... I normally hate them and will only eat them scrambled when we're out for breakfast.  And even then I will have a bite or two and then eat the bacon and hashbrowns.  That being said, we went for breakfast twice last weekend and I scarfed the eggs.  I couldn't get enough of them!!  

I don't eat red meat and my husband is waiting for the day I decide I want to eat a huge steak.  lol!  

• @feeislove oh my gosh, cookout. Why did ya have to mention that ha. Of course now that's all I want but I'm out of state and nothing compares! Especially with a cold cheerwine to chase down carolina burger and hushpuppies. I may just have to drive down to get a tray.  :D
  • @flying.fall
     Image result for drooling gif
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @ashleyluxe I've been wanting eggs too! Especially breakfast burritos lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I normally eat very healthy, so when I had a massive urge to make chicken and dumplings and sloppy joes, I knew something was off. Also for the first few weeks all I wanted was McDonald's. Now I'm at week 7 and thank God the unhealthy food cravings have died down. Now all I want is citrus. Orange juice, oranges, tangerines, omg more tangerines. Yeah... It's weird.