Options

TWW Thursday 2/9

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q

GTKY: What TV or movie character is your spirit animal?

Me: 34 DH: 38
Married: June 2011
TTC since Feb 2016
BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

Re: TWW Thursday 2/9

• Options
    @canonmom413 - FX that you'll get your BPF this weekend!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: CD unknown/6 DPO

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Testing: 10 DPO

R/R: Rant - I work nights and usually take Lunesta about 3 times a week to sleep, but I have decided to not use it during the TWW. I'm very tired today. Rave - It's my Friday. 

CS/Q: I do have a question... What do the acronyms AL and TTCAL mean when used with CD/DPO info? (I'm sorry if this is blaringly obvious and I'm just missing it.)

The first thing that comes to mind is Marshall Eriksen from HIMYM because he's smart, but naive and he has a huge heart for animals and wants to save the planet! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @morado23 It means after loss

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Lurking from WTO

@canonmom413 fx it's just too early!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry about the BFN, @canonmom413. I'm also 10dpo and have been super stalking the Thursday pee pact. 

According for countdowntopregnancy.com, 20% of 10dpo testers with FRER still get a false negative. So, there's some hope still! (At least, that's what I'm telling myself since I too got a BFN)
  • Options
    Thanks @lulu1180 @bean8213 @jess0211 @morado23 and @cdnrunning. My temps are still raised although lower than the past two days because of I'm assuming my tummy bug. It has not dropped below CL... yet. I'm technically not due for AF until Tuesday so yes, still holding out hope. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @cdnrunning Yay for CHs!  Happy to see you over here!

@mispanda Sorry for the BFN, friend!  Hugs and wine!  And I've also done the thing with my phone flashlight hoping to catch a squinter *sigh*

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @mispanda sorry hun. I too even took my phones flashlight. That's kinda crazy we both did that. I'm so so trying to not get too bummed. But it's just ... blah. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413 I'm trying not to be mrs negative nacy today but I really thought this was THE cycle.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I'm starting to think getting pregnant is just luck.  

• Options
    @mispanda you won't offend me. I was like that last cycle. Even had a cycle longer than usual so of course I was bitter Betty waiting for AF. I have two more wondfos left. I will POAS tomorrow and Saturday. After that I will just wait for AF. :/ 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @ag90 hugs friend. Please someone in our Thursday PPact come out with a BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413 and @mispanda sorry for the BFNs
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @ag90. [ETA Sorry about the bfn.  Temps can be a real mind mess sometimes... :/]

Can I ask what makes you think there might be an issue if you are only on cycle 1/1?
  • Options
    @BusinessWife I don't really think there's an issue, it's mostly for peace of mind. It's also something DH is mildly paranoid about in the back of his mind. I think he's been thinking about it because he has Type I diabetes but otherwise we're both very healthy and he takes great care of himself which I'm thankful for. We figured since it's not that pricey we may as well rule it out early on instead of finding out later. 

TL;DR We are BSC. 
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @lulu1180 - I have not tried magnesium. I'm doing a melatonin/unisom combo right now. I will do some research on magnesium during my down time at work tonight. Oh, and thank you for answering my question. :)
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11 months, 5/5 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -5, -3, -1, O

Testing: yesterday was enough 

R/R: Looks like the final cycle a year of trying is another failure. My boobs were less sore yesterday and aren't sore at all today. I have a lot of emotions right now. I wish I was home with H or at least my dog but I haven't seen him since Saturday and it will be Sunday or Monday before I see him again. As soon as AF shows up, probably tonight or tomorrow, I'll email my doctor to ask for a referral to an RE. 

Rave - This may be the first show I've ever been to where I wasn't ironing in the morning because I've already done it.

CS/Q

GTKY: What TV or movie character is your spirit animal? April Ludgate from Parks & Rec. 

@ag90 Sorry for your first BFN. I remember being disappointed but more kind of shocked and offended that it didn't work. I kept looking at the test thinking I was just misreading it. Hopefully you won't need more but next time just use the Wondfo tests Walmart cheapies (88c) or dollar store tests. The digital ones are expensive and *TW* I didn't turn one until a few days after I had gotten lines on preg much every other type of test. Those ones the line has to be super dark. 

@canonmom413 Sorry for the BFN. FX it's too early.

@lulu1180 Ms. I got a 6 DPO BFP is full of it. If implantation did occur on 5 DPO, you still have to think of what doubling would look like when the numbers are so small. 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 ... it takes a while for the numbers to really start making leaps. 

@Morado23 You can also take Unisom. Doctors often tell patients struggling with MS to take it. And there is some evidence that since it helps regulate sleep cycles, melatonin could help egg quality.

@bean8213 Sorry you got a BFN, too.

@mispanda Sorry for the BFN

@kiwi2628 Sorry you're out, too.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @lulu1180
    Whoever said that they got a BFP at 6 dpo is full of bologna.  They probably just didn't actually know when they O'd.  

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    @Kiki75 @nlwz123 I agree with the 6 DPO BFP and am confident she got her O date wrong (although she was adamant that it was right.  Either way, I don't know how I'm going to last 8 more days with BSC to this degree.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @wabash15 If you are in the app, go to setting and then detector/override settings.  If you are in a browser, go to analysis and then ovulation override.

Thanks ladies for helping try to talk the BSC down!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    @canonmom413 @mispanda Sorry for the bfns!

@ag90: Sorry for the bfn, but I would really try to not think about what could be wrong at this point. TTC is a journey, and getting too caught up in the what ifs will only cause unnecessary stress. Also, would recommend not spending money on the expensive HPTs...stick with cheapies until you need/want to confirm.

Kiki75 Sorry for the BFN yesterday and the difficulty with TTC. Hoping you will be able to get some answers soon from your doctor.

wabash15 Cycle buddy! Yay for fun BD, and FX for this cycle!

kiwi2628 Have fun on your snow day!

@lulu1180: 1) Your chart is looking really pretty, climb temps, climb! 2) I did the same thing last cycle start at 5DPO because I had twinges and cramps, so I know the feeling! I really hope that this the cycle for you and those symptoms are really good signs!

morado23 Have you looked into using Natural Calm? It's a magnesium supplement. Another bumpie recommended it and it has changed my life. I went from 3 months of intense insomnia and exhaustion to sleeping through the night about 80% of the time (insomnia seems to come back around O). It's safe to take while TTC and pregnant/breastfeeing. I love it!

Month/Cycle:   5/5    3TTCAL

CD/DPO:   CD 15 / 4 DPO

Timing: -5(but does anyone really count that?), -2 and -1

Testing:  going to try to wait for AF

R/R: 
    Rave: I have a generally happy mood today, for no real reason, but I am going to go with it.
    Rave: We also had really great non-TTC BD last night. I don't know why, but it so much more relaxed and DH never has any trouble when we are outside the FW (even though I don't tell him when we are in it). 
    Rant: Mild rant--I am sleeping through the night for the most part, but still wake up at the exact same times each night --1:15am, 3:30am and 4:50am. Fortunately, I fall back asleep pretty quickly. It's like clock work and I have no idea why. A little bummed because I normally wake up at 6:40am, but for the past few days, I have been waking up at 5:55am and cannot fall back alseep.

CS/Q: nope

Uhhh....I have no idea how to answer this question. Never really thought about it. But I really like dogs. So maybe any movie character that is a dog :)

ETA: grammar
  • Options
    @wabash15 for me this cycle the only detector to give me CH was research. It was interesting to try out all the different detectors. Otherwise you can put it in manually. Glad you got some rest and I am hopeful for you too!!
  • Options
    aggoaggo member
    edited February 2017
    @Kiki75 First and foremost, I am so sorry for BFN. I have my FX so hard AF won't show. I hope it's a quick workday for you and you can go home and relax and take time for yourself.
    Second, you summed up pretty perfectly how I feel. I also feel guilty for feeling that way because there are women who have been trying for so much longer than me and my disappointment is nothing compared to theirs. I definitely won't be using fancy tests next time around if I even test before AF, I just let myself have it all this time since it was the first go. I'm hoping Wondfo's will make me want to test less - peeing on a stick grossed me out enough, a cup will definitely make me think twice. Could be good self control!

@wabash15 I looove Gilmore Girls!

@dragonfly75 You're so right, I think this one test will let us relax a bit more and tbh it's also kind of cool that it exists, ha. DH said it makes him feel like he's doing something helpful besides, you know, BD. We are slowing way down for try 2, not even charting. If we have a try 3 we'll ramp back up :)

There are some Thursday PPact ladies who haven't posted yet and I'm so so so hoping it's because they got their BFPs!! I'm also so grateful to all you ladies for all the knowledge and help you provide not only to me, but to everyone in this community. So many feelings today, thanks impending AF.

eta: lots more words
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @dragonfly87 I have found that if I wake up in the middle of the night and don't look at the clock, I get back to sleep quicker than if I steal a glance, just a little tip

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180: Yeah, I need more self control and now I check my smart bracelet (knock of fit bit) so it's less disruptive than my phone. I have been able to fall back asleep pretty quickly though, other than the 5:55am wake up. I also go pee every time I wake up, so that's a bit unavoidable (#weakbladderproblems).
  • Options

Sorry for the BFN @canonmom413. FX for all the Thursday Pee Pact-ers.

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 30/13

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Ehh...started spotting last night, so I think I'll be sledding back to WTO in the next day or so :(

R/R: WFH today because of the snow. Because of my sick day Tuesday and WFH yesterday also, I only had to be in the office Monday and Friday :) 

CS/Q: I don't think this was our month. I'm mentally prepared for it though. Chart below.

GTKY: What TV or movie character is your spirit animal? Robin Scherbatsky from HIMYM. Definitely have similar sense of humor and tend to gravitate more towards the tomboy side.

Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • Options
    @kiki75 Ugh I'm sorry you're having to to reach that dreaded year milestone. *TW* Your loss was about a month before mine and I was really pulling for you to get that BFP. TTCAL is a crazy place because you just keep thinking, "okay body you did it once, wtf is the problem now?". I really hope you get your BFP soon and don't have to deal with the struggle anymore! 

• Options
    @canonmom413 so sorry for the bfn. Fx it's still too early!

@lulu1180 can you post your chart? I can't see it on mobile 

@mispanda I've totally done the same thing too. So sorry friend.

@ag90 I second the wondfos! I see wanting to treat yourself first cycle but it can get very expensive that's for sure! 

@kiwi2628 enjoy your snow day today!! 

@kiki75  I'm sorry, I remember that pain too, and that must be even harder without your husband there. Hopefully you can get in with an RE quickly or even better that you get KTFU before then!!! 

@wabash fx so hard for you with the IUI!!!! 

@dragonfly87 that happens to me too with sleeping I wake up multiple times in the middle of the night (usually around the same times) but thankfully I'm able to go back to sleep. Hopefully not checking the time helps!! 

Month/Cycle: 13/13 2AL 

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: EOD 

Testing: when AF is late 

R/R: thankful for a snow day today and getting to relax! Work has been so chaotic and I needed a mid week break!!! Trying hard not to jump on the SS train but I'm praying hard for good news this cycle. The weekend will hopefully make the DPO count go quicker! 

CS/Q none 

Hm this is a tough one!! I really have no idea I will come back if I think of one!! 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 Here is my chart.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 looks great!!! Fx that whether it was implantation cramps or not that the twinges are a good sign!!! Hoping this is your cycle!!! 
  • Options
    Thank you @beachbunnyxo123!  It's already really hard to keep the BSC at bay because in addition to the cramping and rising BBT, I seem to have more CM than normal post-O (which I can tell only from the general wet feeling and some noticeable watery-type CM on TP when using the bathroom, I stopped checking daily after I confirmed O)

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @lulu1180 the struggle is real!! How long is your LP usually? 
  • Options
    @beachbunnyxo123 It's usually a textbook 14 days so the next 8 days will be torture.  Although my temp usually starts to drop around 11-12 DPO so that may be an indicator as long as my body doesn't decide to be a TW

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Options
    @canonmom413 @mispanda @ag90 sorry for the BFNs!!

@dragonfly87 I have to go pee every time I wake up too, makes it so much harder to get back to sleep! I need to get one of those glowing toilet seat things so that I don't turn on the bathroom light and wake myself up. 

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: waiting for AF

R/R: it was so nice not having to BD last night!! DH and I were both so exhausted, it was nice to just relax on the sofa and then go to bed without having to "try" another night. 

I have no plans today so I figure I'm going to take DD to Target and treat myself to a latte and some shopping bc why the heck not?

GTKY: definitely Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I am always at the library and am making one of our spare rooms into my own library. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    shortstack930 haha, I tried to convince DH to buy the glowing seat off Shark Tank and he thought I was weird. I try not to turn on lights when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, so I don't "fully wake up" but then it's definitely a challenge to find the toilet!