May 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday ticker change 2/8

How many weeks?

How big is baby?

Symptoms?

Rants raves questions?

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy?

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change 2/8

• Options
    How many weeks? 28. Wow. 

How big is baby? I don't know but however big he's supposed to be, he's bigger 

Symptoms? Heartburn, vaginal swelling and pressure(it's a beautiful thing) Braxton hicks. 

Rants raves questions? Just scared that he is going to come early. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead and I did with DS also and he came early. I just want to avoid NICU this time!!!! 

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy? Walking. I used to do cardio and weights but I didn't keep it up as I should have in pregnancy. So I use my Fitbit to track my steps. Trying to make sure to hit 12-15,000 steps a day. Anything more and I really pay for it at the end of the day. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How many weeks? 25 weeks

How big is baby? The size of cauliflower. 

Symptoms? Pregnancy induced psoriasis, very appealing. 

Rants raves questions? Tomorrow I'm leaving on a whirlwind trip up to Northern CA for work. I come back Friday night. I will be traveling two days out of every week in February and my pregnant self is not looking forward to it. 

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy? Walking. Which I haven't been able to do lately because this cough from the bronchitis that I had just won't go away. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamatowildones Praying that you don't have NICU time this time. Quick question if he's measuring ahead and comes early, would he still be super small? Or would they just send him to the NICU as a precaution? 
  • Options
    @achays11well my last was born at 37 after constantly measuring 3 weeks ahead. He came at 8lbs and they said my fluid was ridiculous. Like a gallon of fluid according to the nurse. He had some issues with grunting that required NICU time. It was very odd. Nurse didn't think we would have issues but we did have that to deal with. I'm just so paranoid about this one measuring big too and coming early. It terrifies me. Of course he could always come early and not need NICU time. Who knows. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How big is baby? 27 weeks

Symptoms? the heartburn is killing me lately,  SI joint pain

Rants raves questions? he moves all the time which is reassuring and different from DD since I had an anterior placenta with her. But boy it feels like he is pushing and stretching things that aren't supposed to move 

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy?  I should do something. I liked walking last time and I need to start doing that again. I'm losing my second trimester energy and the weather is crappy which just makes me want to snuggle and do nothing. 
                     imageimage
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @mamatowildones sending good vibes your way for this time around! 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 28!

How big is baby? Eggplant? The dr says between 2 and 2.5lbs but he feels like hes 10 lbs to me. 

Symptoms? Carpal Tunnel. same old, same old. 

Rants raves questions? I had to do the 3 hour glucose test and it was horrible because I have the worst little deep veins. Found out today that I passed. Woohoo! Now I want a cookie..

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy? Favorite exercise? haha no but I do try and walk regularly. 
  • Options
    How many weeks? 27

How big is baby? 2ish lbs

Symptoms? Tons of movement, bad sleep, leaky boobs, and rib pain. 

Rants raves questions? Not really... just crazy busy at work. Time seems to be flying by. 

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy? Yoga... when I feel like it/remember to go to a class.
  • Options
    How many weeks?
    -26! Time is flying.

How big is baby?
    -The little guy is the size of a head of kale, or so the app tells me.

Symptoms?
    -Braxton Hicks today and now I'm finally getting strong cravings that I can't get out of my head. 

Rants, raves, questions?
    -Not really. 

GTKY any favorite exercise during pregnancy?
    -Exercise? You mean walking up the stairs in the parking garage at work?
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker