Nurseries and Baby Gear

Britax B-Ready question

Good Morning!

I'm currently 5 months pregnant and have the Britax B-Ready stroller.  It says that the top seat is for babies 6 months +, but I was wondering if anyone is using the top seat for their newborns?

I'm not getting an infant car seat, I'm going for a convertible one which won't be compatible with the stroller.  Just wondering if I should spring for the bassinet attachment or will the top seat be OK for pushing around my newborn?

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
Married June 2014
Baby Maya due June 2017

Re: Britax B-Ready question

• I used the b ready with both my kids but didn't start using the seat till they were 6 months. Before that they kind of slump over and I can imagine is not good for them. Even if you put the seat as far back as possible, the sun shade would barely cover baby. I would get the bassinet - it's widely seen as the best option for babies in Europe - just not as common in the US.

We are getting the infant seat bc after 2 kids, this being the 3rd, we heavily relied on the infant seat in keeping the baby napping as long as possible. Lol it was so convenient, snap out and not have to wake the baby. Could take them everywhere, restaurants no problem bc they would just keep sleeping without having to bring the stroller.