August 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/7

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/7

• Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby?  Size of a troll doll. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope not until 2/27

Any new symptoms or changes? No...iron supplements I have to take because I'm anemic have me feeling aweful sometimes. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why? Paris...never been and it's on my wish list. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? a lime

Upcoming appointments this week? No, my NT scan is next week! I feel like I'm so far behind the rest of you!

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really. I'm feeling good. I've noticed under all my stomach fat that my stomach is getting hard and rounding out a bit. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today.

I've always wanted to go to Bora Bora and stay in one of those huts above the water. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks, Hello Second Trimester! 

How big is baby? Troll doll, peach or a Kiwi (which I dont believe are the same size HA), or an 8oz steak. 

Upcoming appointments this week? I have an appointment on Thursday, just a checkup. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope . . .

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I am wearing my first maternity dress today!  And I bought a super cute maxi maternity dress online!  Not that I really need them yet, but I figure I can start looking now! 

My first thought is everywhere, becuase I love to travel and want to see the world.  I think the #1 spot would be Okinawa Japan.  I was born there, my dad was in the Air Force, but we only lived there for 3 months after I was born.  I would love to see it all, but I have to go with my Mom and Dad.  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby?  The size of a navel orange or an avacado

Upcoming appointments this week? next friday I have my monthly check in 

Any new symptoms or changes? Well my belly is offically there, I had to go buy maternity pants and shirts because there was just not anymore room in what I'm wearing now. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm starting to experience all the sinus issues they say that you might have around this time of the pregnancy, and having just gotten over a sinus infection I was kind of hoping that it would be a bit before that happened. Also, i'm getting antsy waiting for the ultrasound where I can find out the gender ;)

I think maybe an rv trip around the world would be right up my alley.
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    12 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    TB says the size of a plum but I think that's a little big. 

Upcoming appointments this week?
    Yes! NT scan Thursday! And hopefully hearing back on our genetic screening bloodwork

Any new symptoms or changes?
    I think morning sickness has finally bit the dust, but has been replaced with daily headaches.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Last night I had a dream that we went in for the NT scan and the baby had passed. It was so devastating, but I was trying to keep it together because there was another couple in the room waiting on their scan (weird). It was a 3D scan and in the dream we had a baby girl (don't know the sex yet) and I just remember being overwhelmed with how beautiful she was. Praying hard that this isn't what happens on Thursday :/ Anyone else had a m/c dream? I feel pretty at peace about it all but also worried that my body is telling me something.

If I wasn't pregnant, I'd say Italy or France for all the wine. But for now I'll say St. Thomas thanks to the bachelor last night  :D
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212 I have had multiple miscarriage dreams and all has been ok.  They are terrible and upsetting though.
    @Lindstothee yay for maternity clothes!
    @littlebug2010 and @Shan870 yay for reaching the 2nd trimester!
    @maebee87 I have never thought about staying in one of those huts over the water, but it doesn't sound fun!
    How far along are you? 12 weeks

How big is baby? Plum

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope.  The next one is 2/15.

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling dizzy and kind of off balance is new.  I feel like the nausea is lessening.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My kids ate what I served them for breakfast, lunch, AND supper which never happens.  H had to work late tonight.  That is never fun.

GTKY: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why? Ireland.  I have always wanted to visit there.

Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @hupp0013 oh thank goodness! Thanks for the reassurance ❤
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212 212 I have been having a lot of miscarriage dreams lately I think i'm just freaked out that its going to happen
  • Options
    @Lindstothee good to know! Tomorrow's scan definitely can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212  Hope everything went well today!
  • Options
    @Lindstothee you're so sweet! It DID!!!! Baby was dancing around and our NT scan came back totally normal at 0.98. HB was 161 and the tech pretty confidently said she thought it was a girl. I was over the moon and definitely cried when I left! 

Thanks for your kind thoughts, friends!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Navel orange or apple

Upcoming appointments this week?  I have one scheduled for tomorrow, but we might be snowed in!

Any new symptoms or changes?  Headache on and off for the past week - attributing it to lack or sleep or not drinking enough water

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just got a heartbeat monitor so DH and DD could hear the baby.  DD (who is 4) was ecstatic!

I've always wanted to visit Positano Italy after seeing the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun".  
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212  That's so awesome! Glad to hear, sorry for the late response, major snow days where I live haha!