July 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 2/7

Another week down! How is everything going?

This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is a favorite book you have read recently?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/7

• Options

How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby?  Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments this week? next week?

Any new symptoms or changes? major back pain started overnight. So glad I already have a chiropractor appointment for this morning. Thinking it's more muscle related though. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I THINK I felt the baby move the other day and again last night. Could be wrong too and it was just gas. Lol

GTKY: What is a favorite book you have read recently?  I love trashy chick lit so I'm currently rereading one of my favorite trilogies; This Man bun Jodi Ellen Malpas. 
  • Options

How far along are you? 
    18 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Artichoke sized

None for me this week. 

I've been feeling even better this week- this second trimester second wind thing is fantastic. My neck has been stiff/sore for a few days, but I think that is probably work related.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave- since my neck has been sore my husband has given me so many fantastic neck/shoulder/back massages, and it's been amazing. 
    Oh! and I've been feeling baby move quite a bit and DH even felt some tiny taps <3 I was not expecting any of this so early. 

I started the Outlander series recently and I'm on the final book. They're really good. DH just started a series called Wheel of Time, so I might start that next. Or take a break from fiction and read something else. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 19weeks

How big is baby? Mango or Zesty Zucchini (??)

Upcoming appointments this week? just had A/S last week and a midwife appt yesterday so good until March! 

Any new symptoms or changes? eh just feel like it's hard to get a good breath in lately especially when working out and getting full super quick. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Found out we are having a baby BOY! So one of each now and he is completely healthy and measuring just slightly ahead. I feel like a giant balloon however and sometimes I see these tiny bumps even of second time moms and I feel like a hippo. The nurse yesterday thought I was 8 weeks further along! Thankfully it's all in the front but it just never stops amazing me how big I got so quickly this time. 

GTKY: What is a favorite book you have read recently? I'm reading Wild right now and love it. I don't have a lot of time to read but because I'm doing the elliptical now instead of metcons during lifting days I use that to read which is nice. 

@Mrs.EmmaLouise Wheel of Time is great also look up Wizards First Rule and that series. I liked it better than Wheel of Time as did DH. I've read it 2x! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    The size of a cute little chipmunk

Nope, just waiting on blood test results  (that always take way to long if you ask me )

Finally getting over another cold!  Starting to feel human.  Common second trimester energy!  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rants... it is -30C today.  So stinking cold

The last book I read was girl on a train.  It was good!  I have Constance Halls book sitting beside me begging me to pick it up.  Maybe today while my boy naps
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options

How far along are you? 18 weeks

How big is baby? an artichoke or a sling shot

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing until the 20th 

Any new symptoms or changes? nope

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have a cold and feel miserable. I just want to be able to take something! 

GTKY: What is a favorite book you have read recently? I just read the new Jodi piccoult book called Small Great Things. So good!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 

16 weeks

How big is baby? 

Avocado

Nope. Thank goodness. I used to look forward to appointments with my last pregnancy but now with my toddler, having to either find someone to watch her or take her along and have her scream the whole time stresses me out. 

More constipated all of a sudden. Also find myself getting out of breath while I eat. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I feel like a slacker reading your responses but since my daughter was born 17 months ago I haven't read much of anything. I've started books and just completely given up (I did start outlander and liked what I was reading --maybe one day I'll go back and finish it).
    Embarrassingly enough, I think the last books I read were the shades of grey books (I was wayyy late on that train). 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    Hi Tuesday crew! I'm late as usual :)

How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby?  Pomegranate 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nothing this week... anatomy scan for 19+3

Any new symptoms or changes? major back pain started overnight. Not too much symptom wise. Really excited because people who don't know me are starting to notice I'm pregnant :)  

Rants/Raves/Questions? let's see... not feeling any movements yet ... thought I felt something the other day but it was so brief and didn't come back so not really sure. Have to rave about the husband again - I'm working late evening shifts again this week and he has really stepped up with housework and even cooking! Very proud of him. When we started dating this man could barely make pasta lol

GTKY: What is a favorite book you have read recently?  Always a struggle to fit it in with work but I recently finished the mars trilogy which was great. Very very excited to read Paul Auster's new book- we just went to a reading he did and I actually got to meet him and he signed it for me!! I have been a major fan of his work for the past 15+ years - so cool to meet him in person, and this new book sounds exciting!