DSS #1: 5/25/2007
DSS #2: 1/22/2011
DS #3: 7/8/2012
BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
DS #4: 4/21/17

Re: Randoms 2/6

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I woke up at 3:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. And my sinuses/allergies have decided to flare up. Freaking Monday's. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @Ekzerr enjoy your massage and two days off! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    DS has had really bad congestion and a nasty cough all weekend. Needless to say neither him nor mama got much sleep and I am draaaagging at work. Definitely having the coffee today.  Kinda got onto DH about him getting to have a "relaxing" weekend. Maybe that whole story is better in BF Mondays Haha!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I got called off work last night so was able to go to my mom's and have stuffed bread and buffalo dip (sorry @SnarkasaurusRex ) and all the good things! Yay!
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex DD cried this morning too.  Also never cries, plus they had a banana waiting for her.  I think she was thrown off by the EI woman in the room (stranger danger!)
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    Had a freak out moment last night. 2 of my friends are due with their little ones next week and then I am the next one due! Had like 4 people "ahead" of me so I was like "eh I am so far off, no biggie." Now I am "oh crap, it's almost my turn, I'm not ready!!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have now entered the dropping shit phase of my pregnancy. For some reason during my last trimester my hands will randomly just stop working for a second. Last night I was pulling my strawberry sparkle cake out of the fridge and dropped it into the fridge door. I did my best to get it back on the plate and straighten it up but most of the whipped cream icing is gone. So sad. I had only had 1 slice.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @SnarkasaurusRex as a public school teacher, I am definitely not in support of her confirmation.  I think it's bad news for public education across the board and am keeping my fingers crossed that we start to see more of the "checks and balances" system that supposedly exists in this country...
  • Options
    I just discovered that diet coke has 12 mg (46) more caffeine than diet pepsi (34) which is great since I prefer diet pepsi anyway. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited February 2017
    So, I guess I am at the point where people feel like they are safe to assume I am pregnant. All of a sudden this past weekend I had a handful of strangers asking me when my due date was, etc. After the first one I made a comment to DH about how I guess I was huge enough that there was no doubt now. And then like 4 other people said something the next couple days. 
    Also, I pretty much hate every single moment of pregnancy from here on out. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @dam0ne4 that would be ideal for sure! 

I had to leave work early this morning, DS is running a fever again. They said he had been laying on the bean bag chair since DH dropped him off and refused water and food. DH said he seemed fine this morning, I was already gone by then. He had a fever on Monday too and DH picked him up early, but when we took his temp he was good and energy/behavior was still the same as usual, and he was perfectly fine Tuesday. Today though, he seemed a little shaky when I picked him up, he laid on the couch and watched Grey's with me until he fell asleep, I could only get him to nibble on some goldfish and some pedialyte.  His fever was 100.6 which doesn't have me too worried, and I just checked on him and he doesn't feel warm anymore, but you can tell the poor guy just doesn't feel good :(

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    wagnerw said:
    The nesting urge is STRONG. At home and at school. I just made DH go through every kitchen cabinet and throw stuff out with me. I want everything organized, every tiny crevice cleaned, I want to use food out of the pantry just so it's GONE, I want all my lesson plans typed, examples provided, etc. I feel a bit psychotic. 
    @wagnerw I feel the same. I can barely walk around most days lately, but have somehow found the energy to obsessively clean the apartment lol. DH hasn't been helping keep up with things lately and its been driving me crazy. I'm limiting myself to everything except the kitchen and bathroom, because I don't want to over do it--plus I hate cleaning those! Since I'm home early today, I've contemplated leaving things outside our door that need to be thorn away/donated (large items like a broken lamp, rug, clothes, etc.) so DH will finally do something with them just so they're out of the apartment. 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @kitkat8387 my daughter has a toy claw reacher thing like that.. I've totally used it.
    Abbygirl 5/2012
    Baby Boy due 04/07/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 my manager had the same symptoms the day before, he's been ok so far though. Hopefully you don't get sick and feel better soon! 

BabyFruit Ticker

DS--N14
    Baby #2 EDD--4/16/17
  • Options
    @KirstinH88 I know it sounds gross but the neti pot saved me.  I get terrible sinus infections 3-4 times a year and that netipot has truly helped.
  • Options

Ok, not really sure where to post this so sorry if it's better fitting somewhere else!

DS has been sick the last week with a cough/congestion. He seemed to be doing better the last two days and I thought we were on the downhill side of it. Last night he started complaining that his ear was "itchy" and then by bedtime he was sobbing it hurt and kept his hand on it or messing with it. Long story short, it was a very very LONG night filled with holding him sitting up, walking and pacing with him, him wanting to lay in his bed, him sleeping 20/30 minutes, waking up crying that he wanted held, and repeat...from basically 9pm til 3:30am. He also threw up around 1am so that was fun doing laundry when I already felt delirious.

All that to ask my question! :) I'm hoping it's just a combo of being tired and walking with him a lot but my lower back and then pelvis area hurt SO bad today. Can't walk very well at all. It's kinda crampy kinda just achey. I am feeling quite a few Braxton hicks but I was yesterday too before all this started. Trying to drink lots of water and take it as "easy" as I can today but I told my husband I was kind of freaking out all this might send me into early labor. Either that or I'm going to get sick next and that'll do it. Please calm me down! :)

BabyFruit Ticker