March 2017 Moms

Ask a STM week 2/6

13»

Re: Ask a STM week 2/6

• Good luck @korpisar
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Good luck @korpisar!

I've been getting contractions too, mostly BH, but I had a real one today and was reminded of what those feel like as it brought tears to my eyes. It was definitely a wave of pain that started out feeling like a menstrual cramp, but then tightened my belly with pain involved, and dissipated after about 20/30 seconds. Thankfully it was the only one, but scared me enough to make me take a bath and nap to relax! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    C25
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of you @korpisar
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @korpisar hope all is good! if you have a baby today, let us know the whole story later!
  • Ivorytower2Ivorytower2
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2017
    Congrats @korpisar !!!!!!
    korpisar
  • @korpisar Congratulations, mama! Thankful baby boy seems to be doing well and praying for a speedy c section recovery for you and continued progress for him <3
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker

korpisar
  • Oh my gosh @korpisar that's crazy! So glad you made it back to the hospital & CONGRATS on your baby boy!!!! Can't wait to hear your birth story & see pictures! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
    korpisar
  • Congratulations @korpisar I am so thrilled for you!! I'm glad baby is doing well! Hopefully his blood sugar will stabilize quickly! 
    korpisar
  • Congratulations @korpisar!! :) 
    Me: 35      DH: 35
    Married: 8/16/2014
    TTC 6/2015
    BFP #1: 1/2016, MMC 3/2016 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 6/2016, DD born 3/1/17 at 39 weeks 1 day 
    BFP #3: 1/2019, CP (4 weeks 1 day)
    BFP #4: 4/2019, Due 12/10/19

korpisar
  • Congrats @korpisar!!!
    Alex
    married to M since 6.13.09
    T - 3.3.14
    A - 2.24.17
    korpisar
  • @korpisar congratulations! <3 can't wait to hear the details and see his sweet face! 
    korpisar
  • Congratulations @korpisar!  I knew it!
    korpisar
  • Congratulations @korpisar!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

korpisar