April 2017 Moms
Options

Appointments 2.5-2.10

any and all appointments. massages, waxing, dr, midwife, you name it...it goes here.  

*please add how far along you will be/are  :) 

Re: Appointments 2.5-2.10

• Options
    Regular OB appointment Thursday. Will be 32w2d. Likely just urine check, Doppler, fundal height, BP, and weight, so pretty boring  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dam0ne4dam0ne4 member
    edited February 2017
    OB appointment tomorrow and then a meeting with the MFM doctor right after

28w 1 day.  I'm on to 2 week OB appointments now

DD Born 5.9.12

MC March 2016@8.5w

Expecting #2 4/30/17

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I thought my appt was on Tuesday, but apparently it's on Wednesday.... Regular OB appt at 28+4
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Weekly chiropractor appointment on Wednesday and baby class that night. 32 weeks +4
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I have an appointment Wednesday 2/8. Should be a fairly routine appt. fundal height, BP, urine sample, doppler, etc...the only additional thing would be the rhogam shot (I will be 30 + 4 on Wednesday).

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD: 6/20/11
    DS: 2/23/13
    EDD: 4/15/17 

• Options
    Routine appt Tuesday. I'll be 29+6
  • Options
    I have a level 2 ultrasound on Wednesday to get the shot of baby's spine that they didn't get during the anatomy scan.  Also, my 3 hour glucose test on Saturday :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited February 2017
    I have a normal midwife appointment on Tuesday. Should just be BP check, fundal height check, checking baby's position by feeling my belly. I have a couple of questions I thought of over the past couple weeks. Since it should be pretty routine and brief I think I will bring DD1 along. She hasn't come to any of my appointments yet. And she is about bursting out of her skin with excitement for the baby lately so I think she will like it. Then we will probably stop at the store and buy a couple of baby things that I will "let her" help me pick out. 

Edit: I will be 30 weeks and 3 days. Going in every two weeks now. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a growth ultrasound on Thursday 2/9.  I typically go every Friday, but I cancelled my regular OB apt on 2/10 because they couldn't get me in the following Friday and had to schedule me for Wednesday 2/15.  I figured it was a bit much to go Thursday, Friday, and the following Wednesday.  I will be 32 weeks and 3 days for my growth ultrasound. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I actually have several "appointments" this week: Tuesday is chiropractor, Wednesday is routine OB check, Saturday is a massage - can you guess which of the 3 I am most excited for?! :)

I will be 32 weeks on Wednesday

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My appt that I thought was Tuesday but was actually Wednesday just got changed to Thursday. Hahaha! My OB wasn't going to be in on Wednesday so they needed to reschedule, but didn't want to wait until my OB would be back in the office (2 weeks), so I get to see a different OB in the office.
  • Options
    I was also wondering about NSTs. I never had one with DS, so I'm not sure if they are symptom related or standard. And what exactly is it?!
  • Options
    I asked about that at my last appt. They'd only do one if there was any concern about my placenta function or placement, or cord concerns, or heart concerns, or an unexpected decrease in movement. Otherwise not standard at my practice. And my placenta and cord and all have looked fine.  
  • Options
    I know NSTs are pretty common if you have GD, are having multiples, or are on medications that could cause issues as you get further in your pregnancy.  For our practice, since I have GD, I think I start NSTs around 34ish weeks? along with ultrasounds to check baby's fluid levels.  They also won't let me go past 39 weeks - so if I haven't gone into labor then it'll be another induction.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having NSTs done since baby is measuring small (~10th percentile) and I'm not gaining weight. They just want to make sure she's reacting okay. It's basically sitting on a monitor for about 20 minutes or so while they track hb, movements, contractions, etc. 
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    And I will add-- seems like pp covered many other reasons for NSTs. For my case, they want me to come in 2x a week for a couple weeks and we will go from there. 
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had one NST with my 3rd. During a routine ultrasound around 37 weeks the tech said the baby's heart-rate spiked up to 180/190 or something. She became very cross and told me I needed to lay off the caffeine (I don't even know if I'd had any coffee at all that day) and had the dr send me for the NST after a mini lecture. I was just very confused and sheepish. The NST was absolutely 100% normal and both the nurse and the OB told me the tech overreacted. It was a very strange visit. 
  • Options
    Just home from my appointment. I saw the doctor affiliated with my midwives, and she measured me at 37 weeks (I'll be 32 weeks on Sunday). I...don't think she's right. There is no way I went from measuring perfectly 4 weeks ago to measuring FIVE weeks ahead now. My bump has not grown the equivalent of NINE weeks over the past month. It just hasn't. So, now I'll be getting an ultrasound sometime next week - just waiting for them to call me and schedule it. Obviously I want to check and make sure that everything is ok, but now we'll need to pay $200ish for an ultrasound and take several hours out of a day that I really don't have to spare, and I'm pretty sure it's all because the doctor didn't measure me correctly. Sigh.
    Me: 31 DH: 34
    DD1 born 3.2014
    DD2 born 4.2017
  • Options
    Im sorry @Blueberry85  could you get squeezed in next week just for a belly measurement before you get an u/s. Could just be the position of baby that's making you measure bigger. 
  • Options
    Went for a prenatal massage on Tuesday which was wonderful Upper back is feeling a bit better since, but lower back is still aching terribly

Had an appt with my OB today, everything looks great, had my Tdap and will be going biweekly from now on!
  • Options
    @Nolegirl1185 Good to hear that everything looks good. And just a heads up that ultrasounds in the 3rd trimester can be off by up to a couple of pounds. So, if everything else is looking good I would take that info with a grain of salt and not jump to doing anything extreme. But, I am curious to know what your doctor says as well. Keep us updated. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I really think that depending on how the birthing experience goes, I may try a new practice with the next baby. The receptionist just informed the crowded waiting room that for everyone seeing the doctor I'm seeing today, he's running a half hour behind. This always happens. And then they have no time to listen to my questions. I just wanted to see this one because he's the only one I haven't met yet and I wanted to meet all of them before delivery obviously. 

I also dehydrated myself this morning because I'm going in to work after my appointment and they shut off the water for repairs and weren't sure if they'd have them back on by lunch. So I didn't want to be desperately having to pee at work and unable to. So my urine sample wasn't much to speak of either and I'm so thirsty. Lol.