Options

Saturday Ticker Change 2/4

Due dates of August 5, 12, 19, and 26.

1. How many weeks are you?

2.  How big is baby?

3.  Any upcoming appointments?

4. New symptoms?

5.  Rants, raves, questions?

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music?

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 2/4

• Options
    12 weeks!

2.  How big is baby?
    The size of a plum

2nd appointment is on Tuesday. 

4. New symptoms?
    The headaches are unrelenting. 

Not today. 

Country music and pop. Guilty pleasure: I love T-Swift lol
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 12 weeks 2. How big is baby? The size of a plum 3. Any upcoming appointments? I have my NT scan on Monday, and I see my doctor again on the 21st 4. New symptoms? Well I still have nausea, but some days are better than others. And my new "friend" that decided to join my body is acid reflux!!! 5. Rants, raves, questions? None at the moment 6. GTKY: What is your favorite kind of music? Country music!!! I got my husband into it too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? Also 12!

2.  How big is baby? The size of a plum 

3.  Any upcoming appointments? Nothing until the 15th. Had my NT on Friday. 

4. New symptoms? Nope. Feeling great all along. Just lazier than usual. 

5.  Rants, raves, questions? I can't wait for the summer! It's so cold right now. I just wanna lay on the beach with my gigantic belly. 

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? Alternative.
  • Options
    . How many weeks are you?
    2.  How big is baby?
    a plum!
    Monday for the NT
    4. New symptoms?
    Nothing new, still exhausted!
    I feel fluffy, no belly yet though
    Definitely country, but I like to run/workout to Top 40
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    First time posting - The Bump mobile and I have been struggling! Think I've worked out the kinks....

1. How many weeks are you? 11

2.  How big is baby? A lime. 

3.  Any upcoming appointments? Next Monday - looking forward to it because I think we'll announce sometime that week after the appt. 

4. New symptoms? Dry mouth! I don't know if it's the diclegis, or it's just a weird pregnancy thing... Nausea is still sticking around and headaches have become pretty regular. 

5.  Rants, raves, questions? What's the word on Zika? We want to take a beach trip during my second trimester, but that might really limit us... gonna ask my doc at next appt. 

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? I'm so out of the music scene. I listen to NPR or podcasts most of the time. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you?  11 weeks

2.  How big is baby? Size of a line

3.  Any upcoming appointments? This Thursday 

4. New symptoms? Headaches are becoming frequent. 

5.  Rants, raves, questions?  None of my pants fit!!!  I've started some maternity but those just emphasize the bloat not a bump

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? Top 40 and hip hop
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 11 weeks on Saturday 

2.  How big is baby? Size of a lime

3.  Any upcoming appointments? Monday the 13th we have our NT ultrasound. Nervous and excited.

4. New symptoms? More good days than bad days but still sooo exhausted. Definitely have a "blump" going on which is making it hard to fit into my work clothes. 

5.  Rants, raves, questions? For the regular, monthly OB checkups, does your DH usually come with? I'll have him there for the sonos, but I wasn't sure he needed to be there for the other appointments. 

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? I love the 80's and early 90's. 
  • Options
    @mrsjqg1024 my DH will come with me to every appointment. My birth center highly encourages DH to be present. Also, DH is a realtor so it's not like he has to take time off of work. He can just schedule his work around it. If it's not a big inconvenience for your DH, I don't see it why not.
  • Options
    1. 14 weeks-peach!
    3. No appointments til 16 weeks 
    4. They swear I have gestational diabetes already.... @lissa.marrufo dry mouth was the first symptom!    So I've been taking my blood sugar, it's never even in the normal range, ALWAYS low.   So now I have poked up fingers for nothing!
    5.  Just wish morning sickness would stop, it went to 29 weeks with my twins
    6.   I love all music as long as it's played on record!! (Don't want to sound snobby...for some reason I love the nostalgia)   The white album is one of my favs 
  • Options
    @mrsjqg1024 my hubs came with me to every appointment for the twins, but it's just not reasonable this time, we try not to miss too much work, so when the baby comes we'll have plenty of time or if the twins get sick and we have to stay home.   So he'll come to the big ones anatomy scan and such!
  • Options

2.  How big is baby?
    The size of a lemon

Nah, I had one last week. Next one isn't until the end of the month and there is no ultrasound.

4. New symptoms?
    So.much.cervical.mucus.  sorry I know tmi,  but I feel like I'm constantly leaking. It isn't even that much, I don't soak through anything, but it's just so annoying! 

Lady Gaga kicked ass tonight!

Country. I'm a sucker for Luke Bryan and Kenny Chesney. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Oh great. Gestational diabetes?! Didn't have it with my first,..but guess I'll watch my sugar intake just to be safe. Thanks for the info, @JDBtwinmama
  • Options
    @LivLew and @JDBtwinmama thanks so much! He was out of town for work during my very first appointment but I think I want him there for the rest. 
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 12

2.  How big is baby? 5.68cm crown to rump - perfect! 

3.  Any upcoming appointments? I had my NT scan today. It was the first time I had seen or heard the baby and I was so relieved to see it there. He/she was very cooperative and everything looked great. I spoke to an MFM in regards to the Anti-M issues and get extra ultrasounds and the Materniti21! 

4. New symptoms? Still nauseous at night, but it no longer starts at 1/2 in the afternoon so I would say it is improving. I have a bad cold now though so us preggos can't catch a break. 

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? I like anything uplifting, from electronic dance (love Avicii) to classical (I like the Piano Guys right now) and just started listening to the Hamilton soundtrack and am obsessed!

DD#1: 5/29/12

DD#2: 1/14/15

Baby #3 on the way due 8/19/17

• Options
    edited February 2017
    *14 weeks 

2.  How big is baby?
    *size of a peach

*Had an appt this morning with my OB/GYN. Baby's heartbeat is 150-160, but I'm measuring at 16 weeks

4. New symptoms?
    *Headaches

5. Rants, raves, questions?
    *I am just starting to consider the possibility of twins. They are all over both sides of the family, plus I'm measuring at 16 weeks.

6. GTKY: What is your favorite type of music?
    *Country or pop
  • Options
    1. How many weeks are you? 11 weeks 

2.  How big is baby? brussel sprout 

3.  Any upcoming appointments? first ultrasound is next week! 

4. New symptoms? tmi - super dry skin including nipples. ugh. it sucks 

5.  Rants, raves, questions? dry skin sucks 

6.  GTKY:  What is your favorite kind of music? right now I am super into 90s and 00s alternative/rock 
    The first day May 2007 <3  The yes day April 2012 <3 The best day Nov 2013

• Options
    @BlackNYellow wives tales say dry skin is a boy!