June 2017 Moms
Options

PSA: target deal!

If you spend $100 on diapers, training pants, swimmer diapers, wipes, baby toiletries, baby formula or baby food you will get a $25 gift card. 

Sale ends 2/4/17!

happy shopping 

Re: PSA: target deal!

• Options
    I saw this on the weekly chatter but we are gonna go tomorrow and stock up on diapers for new baby and my 21 month old and take advantage of the extra $25. 
  • Options
    Cartwheel also has coupons for many of the diaper brands to make this an even better deal!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @swanbrooner so does that mean it's $100 before all the savings? I know coupons.com had a $3 off coupon for Huggies last night. I need to stock up on some size 6's for DD and get some shoes, so it sounds like it's a worthwhile trip!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Make sure you stack as many coupons as you can. I did this deal back in October and pretty much completed my stockpile in one day. There was also an additional $15 gift card with two Huggies purchases, not sure if they have that one this time around.

~Declare it..Claim it..It will be!!~

5/9/09
    Lilypie - Personal picture 

Here We Go Again!!

• Options
    If you really want to stock up...check out target online and look for the economy plus size packs of diapers.. depending on the size of diaper/brand they have them for like $34 for over 200 diapers.. buy 3 and get the $25 gift card making these huge boxes only $25. Also target has these type of sales a few times a year to really maximize savings you can add a bunch of diapers to your registry and use the extra 15% and save even more money!
  • Options
    I always miss these!! I do subscribe and save for diapers on Amazon but who doesn't love a $25 gift card!  
  • Options
    @Heliumgirl717 I did this a few weeks ago when they had the last sale.

Scan the paper coupon from the ad that gets you the free gift card first after ringing in all of your stuff. This will prompt the cashier to give you your GC. Then, scan any printable or paper coupons and any additional discounts in the Cartwheel app.

So sorry that I just saw the tag! The deal seems to happen every other month or so.
  • Options
    My Target didn't have this deal. :(
  • Options
    Just got an email from Target... 40% off baby gear, nursery, feeding needs, and more!
    I'm going today to hopefully stock up on some goodies! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker