September 2017 Moms
Options

Low Progesterone, activity level

I have 3 healthy girls, but I've also had several losses. My most recent one was in August at 15 weeks.

This pregnancy, I had light to moderate bleeding this week (7 weeks pregnant). I found out today I have low progesterone and I'll be starting a supplement tonight. Given the bleeding which stopped today, and the low progesterone, I'm terrified that my activity level is going to cause another miscarriage. The nurse at my OBs office said not to worry about it, but I have a 16 month old that I pick up constantly along with a 5 yo and 4 yo and stairs that I go up and down all day long and it's freaking me out. Has anyone with low P been told to take it easy at least until the supplements kick in? 

Re: Low Progesterone, activity level

• Options
    I dont think your activity level will be harmful. I am on really heavy dosings of progesterone and my doctor hasnt told me to make any adjustments to my lifestyle. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    There are several threads that touch on this if you use the search function. If no one answers, you could look at those threads. As far as being told to take it easy, no. this is the 2nd PG I've been on progesterone and my OB never told me I needed to take it easy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did search the bump as well as google and read a ton about progesterone, but didn't find a whole lot in regards to activity levels, lifting heavy things (my kids), etc.