September 2017 Moms

Friday Ticker Change 2/3

This is for people with due dates 9/1, 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, and 9/29

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  Have you picked out a theme/colors for baby's nursery?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Friday Ticker Change 2/3

• How far along are you? 6 weeks

How big is baby? sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? first ultrasound on Monday! So excited. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?   Symptoms: nausea/morning sickness hit me like a ton of bricks this morning right on queue. 

Cravings: milk. Just like with DD all I wanted was milk. Milk and cereal. Milk by itself. Just a ton of milk. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  None today. 

GTKY:  Have you picked out a theme/colors for baby's nursery?
    Not really. When we had DD we lived in a one bedroom apartment in Manhattan, so I never had the opportunity to do one for her. Now we have a 4 bedroom home, so I definitely want to do something this time. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • awildroseawildrose member
    edited February 2017
    1. 10weeks

2. Uhhhhh.... an olive? A kumquat? What is a kumquat?? Am I even spelling that right? 

3. No appointments this week! 

4. No real changes. I'm feeling good for the most part. 

5. No rants. 

6. Boy: I'm think super hero. Mainly black furniture with reds and blues....
    Girl: no idea. I have two girls already and they're room is pink/green/purple/aqua. There's no real theme in there. Lol. 

Baby is sharing with the office which is black/gray/turquoise/yellow. 

I'm a terrible decorator and never budget money to decorate. Lol. 

<><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How far along? 7 weeks

2. How big is baby? Blueberry

3. Appointments? One week from today for u/s and OB visit. It's been so long. I can't wait. 

4. New symptoms or cravings? Not so much. I've been really gassy lately. Apart from that and the sore boobs, it's tolerable. I am still tired all the time. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Not a lot. I had to cover court for another lawyer the last few days.  I'm not in court much. Mostly sit at a desk. It was harder than I remember, mostly because you don't get bathroom breaks and I didn't want to announce pregnancy just for a recess. 

6. Nursery - I have some ideas, but it's not that concrete yet. Paint colors are pretty set, though. Light purple for a girl. Green for a boy. I've never been a fan of all the pink and blue stuff. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • How far along are you? 9+0

How big is baby? 2cm, according to my u/s.  The bump says a cherry!

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, my next one is in a little less than a month.  Coincidentally, so is my 12w NT scan!  :-D

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  Nothing new.  Hungry and nauseous at the same time, exhausted.  The last few days the nausea has taken a break, which is awesome.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Thankful for DH's patience with me the last few weeks.  Stomach bug and general pregnancy symptoms have me way off my game.

GTKY:  Have you picked out a theme/colors for baby's nursery?  Baby will be in our room for a few months, so I really have no idea.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker