Options

Thursday Ticker Change 2/2

gavzillaxogavzillaxo member
edited February 2017 in September 2017 Moms

This is for people with due dates 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, and 9/28

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: When and how do you plan o a baby announcement? (Borrowed from Wednesday) 

ETA: because I shared to much from Wednesday, oops.

Me: 26 ; FI: 27
DS1: 5 ; DS2: 4m
Baby #3 Due 9/7/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 2/2

• Options

How far along are you?

8 weeks!

How big is baby?

Raspberry. 

I wish. Next one isn't until March.

Symptom-wise, not really. As far as cravings, they're all over the place right now. At work we have a screen that displays pictures of us/our families/pets, etc. and there's one of my boss with her kids and they're eating ice cream. Until now I haven't even wanted to look at ice cream but now I reaaaally want vanilla ice cream with sprinkles. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

None at the moment. 

Definitely not until after 1st tri, and I want to do something geeky. I was thinking book themed (Harry Potter) or superhero/sidekick (Batman/Robin, Mario/Luigi) because I want DS involved. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How far along are you? 9 weeks 

How big is baby? A cherry 

Upcoming appointments this week?  no...

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  nothing really new... still very nauseated, heartburn, constipation

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nothing really... just that everything DH does is annoying to me lately. Why does he have to ask me what I want for dinner at 4:00 every day? 

GTKY: When and how do you plan o a baby announcement? (Borrowed from Wednesday)  Not sure yet... I've seen a couple of things I like, but haven't settled on anything. I won't announced until 12 weeks or so. (Immediate family and close friends already know.) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? a blueberry!

Upcoming appointments this week? next thursday, 8 weeks exactly, will be my first appointment

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I'm still having vivid dreams, which i remember stopping with my loss, so that's good!  My last one included Adam Driver and breast-feeding.  It got weird.  :#

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I feel so thick.  ughhhhh

GTKY: When and how do you plan o a baby announcement? (Borrowed from Wednesday) Most of the important people know already (close friends and family).  I'm not entirely sure we'll do a facebook announcement.  I remember how hard it was to see those when I was struggling getting pregnant.  I might change my mind, I'm not sure.

*TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    IdleFancyIdleFancy member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby?  A blueberry!

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes, finally! My first appt and ultrasound are scheduled for Monday morning. I can't wait to get a peek at what's going on inside there. Funnily enough, when my husband found out that it will probably be a transvaginal US, he freaked out about being in the room. So, he's driving me, but might have to wait outside for the actual fun part. Oh, squeamish men!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? The exhaustion and breast tenderness are still hanging around, but now they have a new friend: nausea. It's not too bad, but I'm definitely having queasy episodes if I go too long without something to eat, which then makes it harder to actually eat.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My best friend had her IUD out today! Everyone is different, of course, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be an easy road for them. Not only do I just want all the good things for her, but it would be a blast to have our children be almost the same age. 

GTKY: When and how do you plan to do a baby announcement? We've already told our close friends and family, but we'll let the world know at the beginning of the second trimester. Honestly, I kind of hate social media announcements, but I'm a blogger, so I need to figure out a fun way to tell my readers. Right now, I'm thinking an artsy photo of my gigantic stack of pregnancy books. My ideal would be to pull a Felicia Day and just post a picture at 8 months, like "Oh right, we're having a baby!" :p

ETA: The app ate half my answers, so editing was needed!

• Options

How far along are you? 9 weeks

How big is baby? Cherry

Upcoming appointments this week? Tomorrow at 3:45pm I have my first one. Hoping to hear the heartbeat and get a prescription to try diclegis.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Dry mouth. It sucks.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  So ready for food to sound good again  

GTKY: When and how do you plan to do a baby announcement? (Borrowed from Wednesday) Close family knows. We'll start telling others somehow possibly on our 6 year wedding anniversary, 3/14. 

• Options

This is for people with due dates 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, and 9/28

How far along are you?

9 Weeks

How big is baby?

A cherry/pecan/grape 

My first appt is Tuesday Feb 7

I want meat and milk. I've eaten so much brisket this week it's ridiculous haha!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I wish this fatigue would go away. It's hard to keep up with a 1 and 3 year old!

Grandparents already knew, and Saturday we had my daughters first birthday party, and we had a lot of our family there, so her last gift that was from us was a Big Sister book. We got great reactions from everyone it was great. We will probably share with everyone else once I have my US on Tuesday. 

On a side note about when to share.....With my first I waited until 12 weeks because I was terrified of something happening.  With my daughter it was around 8-9 weeks like we are doing now. Basically once I have the pregnancy confirmed by my OBGYN. I used to be afraid of having to tell people if something happpened, but now I want everyone to know so that if something did happen, I would have a big support around me. I know not everyone feels that way, but something to consider. 

• Options

How far along are you? 8 weeks. 

How big is baby? Honestly,  this is baby #3. I can't keep up with the tiny fruits. Is there an app you all would recommend to tell me? My bump app seems permanently stuck on "baby is 52 weeks" and that 'baby' will be 3 in May. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Tuesday. I'm hoping for an ultrasound. 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? I haven't had any cravings or really too many symptoms, but tonight,  my car drove itself into the mcdonalds drive thru. My fry gauge was definitely low.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We're talking vehicles. Currently,  we have a 2015 chevy equinox.  I've read 3 carseats are possible but ... that's going to be tight. I don't know what the plan is yet. I guess that's more of a ramble than rant or rave. 

I haven't even thought about it.  I want to be creative but I just don't know if I have it in me right now.  Lol. 

• Options
    How far along are you? 7 weeks

How big is baby? 0.93cm

Upcoming appointments this week? First US was today

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? Real nausea started yesterday and suddenly I'm disgusted by pears, which I used to LOVE. I also gagged on my favorite Tuscan Hot Olive Oil.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: When and how do you plan o a baby announcement?
      Still deciding. Something humorous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    oakfam510oakfam510 member
    edited February 2017
    @IdleFancy That's exactly my experience with nausea and food. Gotta keep something in my stomach at all times or my appetite is GONE.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How far along are you?

6 weeks

How big is baby?

Lentil 

Got my blood taken yesterday. I can call today to find out my levels. 

Feeling so sick all day. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

Made a coffee this morning and I think my body has decided it doesn't like coffee anymore. So sad! 

We will tell around 12 weeks. That will put me right around St Patrick's day. So I have been on Pinterest searching ideas. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Options
    @Ladiebug30 I use the Ovia pregnancy app. My Bumb app is also stuck on my last LO. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Options

How far along are you? 10w+1d (I'm posting a day late!)

How big is baby? Strawberry/Cotton Ball

Upcoming appointments this week? Blood draw for Counsyl Informed Pregnancy Screening on Tuesday. No actual appts for three more weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? No symptom changes. Just bloated, tired, and vivid deams. I've been craving cinnamon rolls, but haven't had one yet. Tonight's dinner is Mexican, because I've been craving that too! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nope!

GTKY: When and how do you plan o a baby announcement? (Borrowed from Wednesday) VIPs know now... but we're waiting to make the announcement at work and social media until after our test results come back and our 13 week appt. It's getting hard to hide though... the blump is real!

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    Kkari81 said:
    @Ladiebug30 I use the Ovia pregnancy app. My Bumb app is also stuck on my last LO. 
    I actually think I figured it out.  I had to go to my account and delete my other kids. When it just shows this pregnancy, it shows the right weeks. I added back the other 2 and now it seems right. 
  • Options

How far along are you?

7+1

How big is baby?

Blueberry

Had bloodwork done earlier this week in preparation for my first appointment with my OB next Friday.

None -- So far, this pregnancy is very similar to the last in terms of the lack of symptoms. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

A bit concerned about what I will do with DS (2.5) when I go into labor. We live 6 hours from most of our family and have no neighbors that I trust enough to take my son in the middle of the night. Fingers crossed for an early morning start to labor so DS can stay at daycare and then be picked up by my in-laws later in the evening.

• Options

How far along are you?

7 weeks

How big is baby?

blueberry

nope, i had an appointment and an ultrasound this week already. 

heartburn, gas and omg the bloating....it's out of control.  Lol! I'll crave something, but then get nauseated at the sight of it.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Raves: had an ultrasound yesterday and saw baby and heartbeat! That settled some of my anxiety. 

Questions: anyone else having insane bloating? 

GTKY: When and how do you plan to do a baby announcement?

MIL & FIL probably already know.  My FIL always knows, even before I do.  An old Italian wives tale that's never done him wrong. 

My mom might be tricky.  She will be over the moon excited, but terribly upset that my dad won't know this one as my dad unexpectedly passed away in October. 

Others I think we're going to be quiet about.  We will tell our close friends, but I'm not going to make it widely known on FB or anything.