TTC After a Loss
Options

February TWW

Re: February TWW

• Options
    Hope you feel better @NYTino24

@Mack2342 that is weird about the opk,
    maybe BD extra just in case

i personally never or rarely test pregnancy. I had a small period with DD and with my loss I also had a period. Weird I know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. Not sure DH can hang for another night.  BD the last 3 days in a row and overall 6 times in last 9 days
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    that's awesome @Mack2342 - 3 days in a row is a lot.
  • Options
    Yes it is and DH was worn out lol
  • Options
    @Mack2342  Wowza.  Good for you.  Sometimes I dread FW. The pressure stinks.  DH totally knows since I don't even try to make it a secret since I don't initiate every night otherwise.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @SP128 - I agree it definitely feels like a lot of pressure. Its something you have to do whether or not you feel well, up for it etc. It can feel like a break when FW is over...we don't have to BD tonight...yay! lol
  • Options
    I agree with you ladies - I was so glad FW was over because my uterus was sore after everything we did and I almost got a UTI.  That was crazy.
  • Options
    just kinda bummed today I don't know why.  I've been trying to focus on other things to turn my day around but why the hell am I still having to TTC?  it took 6 months to get pregnant with my loss -  what if it takes that long again?  was the HSG really my fault for the loss -what if that was our only chance for another baby?  I guess it doesn't help seeing babies on FB.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29.  I totally understand I have had those days myself.  It's been 6 months since my loss and I didn't think I'd still be here.  
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 yes, there seems to be a lot of FB announcements lately, esp. announcing at 6-7 weeks or so.....and the best, a girl in my high school class, "looks like I'm gonna be a grandmother in October." Jesus, Mary and Joseph....
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    I stewed all weekend about this stuff...I'm a probation officer and I have a client that has had 3 children removed from her custody and she told me Friday that she is 5 months pregnant.  It made me so sick and mad.  She doesn't deserve to be a mom. Totally not fair!!
  • Options
    Ugh @Mack2342 I feel the same with Wondfos and temps. Hope it becomes clear soon.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @amberruka - holy crap! All you can do is laugh at the insanity of it all but still...I hate early announcements too. 
    @mack2342- that's really tough. I have a hard time with people incessantly complaining about their kids and/or complaining they don't get enough child support (that just care about the $ I know people deserve child suppport). It's like I'll take them for free! It's frustrating that these people have kids. 
  • Options
    @Mack2342  I've realized for some time now that those who should not have kids are the most fertile.
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited February 2017
    @amberruka- I would never announce a pregnancy in first trimester on FB.  I have a friend who posted her 1 month baby photo.  Took them almost a year to conceive and she's younger than me so I remind myself of that and I'm so happy for her but at the same time it makes me so sad.  This too shall pass.

@Mack2342 - ugh really?  It seems the ones that shouldn't even be a mother are mothers and that's sad

I feel better after I went to an arm balance class at yoga tonight.  Got a lot of sweat out.  We have a neighbor with 3 kids the youngest  is almost 2.  DD was playing with them yesterday and I saw how attentive she was to the youngest.  She's always loved babies and toddlers.  It just makes me sigh silently hoping we can provide her with a sibling before I'm 40 - about 3 years.
  • Options
    Anyone else testing on Monday?
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SP128. Isn't that the truth! So not fair!!!
  • Options
    @AmandaH Monday is only 8dpo for me, but I will probably test then and Tuesday ONLY BECAUSE I have a MFM appointment Tuesday. It's probably too early for me, but then again I did implant on 5dpo last time....
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    I got another flashing smiley.   That's 3 following 2 days of solid.  When I first started TTC I remember having one flashing smiley after the solids but not this many.  I don't know what to think. I guess I'll just wait to see if AF shows up
  • Options
    there's no chance you are pregnant @Mack2342 - it can pick that stuff up.  Any extra CM?
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I have learned I have no "normal" anymore.  The abnormal is my new normal. Hope you get some answers soon.

I will be due for AF on Monday/Tuesday. No need for me to test because no way I am pg.  We used pull out method this month because I am not ready to start actively try again. I already have my lovely pre AF breakout, bloat, and bitchiness.  At least my LP is getting a little longer, back to the 13-14 day range.

Good luck y'all.  I'm rooting for you!
  • Options
    @justsuzie- DH and I always used the pull out when not trying for babies.  It's always worked for us.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29.  I'm only 3 maybe 4 DPO.  I've never had an OPK pick up pregnancy so I doubt that's it.  It sure would be nice though!  Lord knows we tried hard enough this time lol 

@justsuzie. My cycles have been different after each pregnancy but they usually become similar to whatever the new pattern is and the last two cycles appeared to be the same and this what started out that way until I got these flashing smileys after the solids.  

I see the RE next Friday so I will "try" to hold off testing until Thursday or Friday morning 
  • Options
    I only ask because that's how I found out I was pregnant with my loss in december.  Mid cycle I was using clear blue OPKs.  started with a positive on CD12 which was super early and 3 more days in a row of positive.  That was not normal for me so I got out a digital pregnancy test and to my surprise I was pregnant.  I still don't know if I popped out a random egg early that cycle or if my numbers were just super slow to rise from Novembers ovulation.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. I've heard others say that too.  Just never happened to me so I didn't think about that.  Time will tell.  If I keep getting them I may take a HPT sooner than later 
  • Options
    good luck either way @Mack2342
  • Options
    oh that's hilarious @dpjennifer - funny that the dog sniffing is a pregnancy sign :)
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Apparently dogs can smell hormonal changes or something?  I didn't think about it until the last time I was PG when his nose seemed to be sniffing my crotch like 24/7 from a day or so before I tested until a few days after the MC.  

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @dpjennifer I've heard that too, so I was disappointed when my IL's dog didn't give me any special attention when I was KU. He's normally my shadow when I'm there and he wasn't. Maybe he knew what was up.

• Options
    well my dog is way too lazy laying on pillows all day long to care @dpjennifer
  • Options
    @dpjennifer  I've heard of that too.  Sometimes my dog doesn't even raise an eyebrow when I come home.  Sometimes she sniffs my crotch but never a sign of anything for me.  I blame it on the odd puppy.
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    My dog didn't do any of that but she a bit odd 
  • Options
    I think I go here now! I had a huge temp drop yesterday (I usually get lower temps before O, but not usually a single day dip like that), and today I had a temp jump up to my highest yet this cycle. It's only about a tenth above the CL, but that's normal for me the first few days after O. If I did O yesterday, then we got -4, -2, and -1, which I'm pretty happy with. We tried for +1 this morning, but I think 3x in FW is all that H can handle. But hey, FX!

Also, we didn't have my dog the last two times I was pregnant. I'm curious what he'll do if we get a BFP again. Probably nothing. Lol. 
  • Options
    @Riversong15 - yay for O! Fx for you this cycle - I always think before O is better than the day you O. I didn't have my puppy the last two times I was pg either but I dont think my puppy would do anything either. But something else to SS now! lol
  • Options
    @RiverSong15 All my fingers and toes crossed for you!!  Great timing.  
    ***TW***
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP

• Options
    @RiverSong15. I hope this is your cycle 

AFM, still sitting here with a flashing smiley. 4 days now following two days of peak 
  • Options
    vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited February 2017
    that is so bizarre to me still @Mack2342 - when will you pregnancy test?  I'm very interested :)  This may be why I don't really trust OPKs.  I had an insane amount of fertile CM 6 days leading up to a positive OPK.

@RiverSong15 - GL this cycle.  We didn't BD the day of smile OPK but we sure got a hell lot of BD in prior and the day after as well just in case.  I think DH might finally be realizing you just can't have sex any day of the month and get pregnant.  He was on it that entire week.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29. I brought some OPKs with me and if I still have samething Sunday I'm going to test