Share your long term sub planning wisdom! Some questions:
1. How long are you planning to be out?
2. How are you physically organizing your lessons and materials?
3. How much detail are you leaving in the actual plans?
4. What direction has your principal/admin given you?
5. Any additional things you think will be helpful to leave for the sub in addition to plans?
I have been looking online for thoughts as I finish up my sub binders...it's pretty crazy how many teachers respond to this question with, "they should be able to make their own plans." Where is the sweet spot between organized enough and just plain doing too much?