Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday

What is making you say WTF?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @kiwi2628 WTF. This is the kind of sh*t that pushes me from agnostic to atheist. It makes ZERO sense. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kiwi2628 I can't even deal with people like this. Nope.

**TW** So this is carryover from my TW yesterday, girl who posted her FOURTH pregnancy on FB (the "we weren't even trying but guess what!") just made a picture of the stick she peed on her profile pic. Seriously, why? Whyyyyyyyyyy!?!?!? You peed on it...and it's not like she cropped out the part she peed on, nope. Welcome to my little corner of bitterland. :) **end TW**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dang it is pregnancy announcements all over the place. Hugs ladies. We'll get there someday. 

• @ktcakes87all the hugs! You're not a jerk. It's totally okay to feel that way.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lulu1180 @jess0211 Thanks, I am happy for them, but I just want to tell them all to STFU haha.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @ktcakes87 that's an awful lot to deal with! Don't be so hard on yourself - I don't think I'd handle it nearly as gracefully as you are. I only have a fraction of that to deal with and it's driving me to drink. 

• @LuND Maybe if I start drinking I won't care so much  :D
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kiwi2628 Gah, that girl needs a throat punch.

DH's best friend just started dating a girl in September. They are moving a million miles per second. Already talking about marriage, buying a house, etc. They're also not using any BC and just pulling out. AND they are avoiding Zika zones which means they are totally NTNP. They're still in the honeymoon phase and these kinds of decisions should NOT be made right now. 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @kiwi2628 Ugh! People like that make me so mad. Part of me thinks its for attention. You know, they want to hear "You're going to be amazing." "It will be wonderful." etc. They crave affirmation. Then some of those people are just BSC and don't freaking think!! ugh!

@ktcakes87
    You are so not a selfish jerk :( You are a beautiful person! It's never easy to see those around us who really should never have or  had kids.

@jess0211
    Seriousely? Her profile pic? That takes it to a whole new level of WTF?

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• A "pregnancy extension" is definitely not a thing. Not even to mention that given the climate in DC many of us are worried about future funding altogether. Definitely don't want to start off with a new set of staff in executive agencies with "pregnancy extension." ugh

• @lund Don't worry, we've all had our moments of shame.

@eggplantface FOR REAL. This is why we're crazy! It's not even our fault! 

• @adirat I was required to take a test at the hospital prior to my HSG, it is required by the radiology department where I go.

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @lulu1180 there is nothing quite like the random pregnancy announcement made on FB to take the wind out of your sail. I deactivated my account for a solid 6+ months because TWO people had babies on the same day as my first due date. TWO! What are the fucking chances. I feel for you girl. 

I have crazy heavy periods and try to convince myself that maybe I am pregnant and it's an SCH more often than I care to admit. TCC is going to drive me to the mad house. 

WTF to my boss. I am so over my job, but I just can't bring myself to look for something else. They work with me and are flexible, but it's all held over your head. I asked today if I could adjust my hours (go on 30 minutes earlier) because we'd like to switch daycare providers and I need to be off earlier. Well, sure but remember that we don't just do this for anyone and remember to perform like you EARNED these privileges yada yada. I know it's stupid to complain about because I got what I asked for, but FFS could it not just be a simple "no big deal!" 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016