HDBD 2/1 — The Bump
March 2017 Moms

HDBD 2/1

Let's see those bumps!


Team Green turned Pink!
Samantha - 4/5/2017

kjd291babyspiceMrsFlemingoSpartanrd4JustAnotherUsername16motherofdragons-2npaulieCbeanzkorpisarCanadianintheSouthwintersongSienaCEnglishTeacherMama
«1

Re: HDBD 2/1

  • @RunBooRun not sure if it's just my phone--but your pic isn't showing itself :(
  • kjd291 said:
    @RunBooRun not sure if it's just my phone--but your pic isn't showing itself :(
    how about now? I just reattached it...
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

  • RunBooRun said:
    kjd291 said:
    @RunBooRun not sure if it's just my phone--but your pic isn't showing itself :(
    how about now? I just reattached it...
    All good!
    RunBooRun
  • MsTurney said:
    FTM 33 plus 1. I've been getting extra US as doctor says we are measuring a little small - anyone else have that experience ??? I'm so terrified 
    Don't be scared!! My bestie always measured small just cuz baby was hiding down in her pelvis more than usual. 
  • MsTurney said:
    FTM 33 plus 1. I've been getting extra US as doctor says we are measuring a little small - anyone else have that experience ??? I'm so terrified 
    They've been telling me this for about a month now and keep sending me in for growth USs, but at every US, baby is still normal (albeit a little on the smaller side). I think because I am tall, LO measures a little different from the outside but on the inside she is just fine. I have another Growth US (my third since Christmas) tomorrow). Good luck on the scan! 
    kap1988Burrberrymum
  • You're so adorable @npaulie !!! Love your bump!!
  • @triwellnessgirl thanks!! :blush: you just made my day!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    triwellnessgirl
  • Oh wow @jenny0228 !!!!!! How exciting!!
  • @jenny0228 we are TWINSIES!
    jenny0228
  • @Cbeanz I wish we had been twinsies from the beginning, I am inspired by you ladies that took the same pic weekly in the same basic outfit! My pics are all over the place. I realized if I just removed my sweater and stand in front of a white door.... voila! Now I can see my final weeks of belly progress better! Because I'm basically always wearing leggings and tank top anyway. Ha. 
    CbeanzSienaC
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards