Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Fun Fab Feb

2»

Re: GTKY: Fun Fab Feb

• Options
    Holy cow! So many February birthdays. Yay to you all! (also, I was looking for a holy cow gif and realized I forgot how to gif...will maybe update later)

So my internet friend from my BMB is coming to visit me next weekend and I am just a glass case of emotions! Lots of pressure there. Not much aside from that going on, but it should be a blast.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited February 2017
    adirat said:
    jess0211 said:
    WOW! Soooo many February Birthdays! So fun!  Do you ladies ever feel like you got screwed with having Birthday's close to Valentine's day? I do! haha
    Yes! I have had to explain to boyfriends before that you can't lump them into one holiday. If my parents can send me two cards you can take me out to dinner twice! 
    I don't have a problem with combining events as long as it works out in my favor! My birthday is January 7th so I always felt jipped growing up having a birthday so close to Christmas. However, now I have found a way to use it to my advantage because I ask my husband for more expensive gifts as combined "birthday and christmas". If it was "just" my birthday or Christmas he would never justify buying me some of the larger ticket items I have wanted.
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 my birthday is three days before Christmas and I do the same!  I can work in a more expensive gift if I ask my hubs to combine.  If not, both he and my family are always great with separating and using Christmas wrapping paper for the Christmas gifts and birthday paper for my birthday gifts so I don't feel like I'm getting screwed. 
  • Options
    SO many Feb birthdays!! Happy Birthday to all of you ladies!!

Looking forward to the Super Bowl!! Not a fan of either team, but I always enjoy watching.
    President's Day is also a day off for me, and I get to go on a shopping trip with the gals I work with! It's our Annual Teller Shopping Day, haha. Teller = Bank teller.

And I guess I should be excited for this? Which truly I am, but part of me is a little sad though. My DS is turning one at the end of this month. Can't believe how quickly time has passed. 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 Hey girl heyyyyyyyy

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    So, I'm a February birthday too! Closer to the end of the month for me, so no combined gift. Like @eggplantface I'm not really a fan of V-day. We did it one year when we first started dating, about 10 years ago, now DH got me a heating pad (wrapped in the plastic bag from the store) I got him some frozen pizzas. We decided to not try that again. We do have an agreement that should we need candy we buy it on the 15th. Half price!

-looking forward to my birthday weekend. We're taking a weekend trip and bringing the dogs with us. this will be the first time they travel with us.

-also looking forward to the Superbowl, mainly because of the party. Not a fan of either team. 

-we don't get off for president's day, but we do celebrate Mardi Gras, so at least there will be less traffic when the schools are out!

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Options
    @Avrilmai OMG I forgot about the candy. I do love some Russell Stover. Good call on half price!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    @ktcakes87 I love The Melting Pot!! DH proposed to me there so it's always been a special place for us. 

DH and I are going to see my favorite musical, Into the Woods, next weekend. Very excited to finally see it on stage!!

Valentine's Day is an excuse for me to eat all the chocolate, so yay!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @Saralee797 ha! Fortunately he and I love our leisure time and vacations. We don't drive fancy cars and live in a modest house so we spend our money on fun dates and vacations! I will for sure give you the details!
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 Fondue is the.best. DH asked what my favorite type of food was for our second date. I thought I'd throw him for a loop and say cheese. He took me for fondue in NYC and I knew he was a keeper! PS we got each other fondue pots for our first Valentine's Day. We tried to make our own and it was gross! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Another February birthday here! DH is the 17th like @hartmich DH and my sister too!

- we have the week off for presidents week and that is my birthday week and I am going to Disney world with my mom, her best friend, and her best friends daughter who is a good friend of mine! 
    -"day of culture" with my cousins... started with watching Oscar nominated animated shorts and has since turned into a whole day of crazy including karaoke and an escape the room challenge (culture?)
    -planning g a surprise dinner for DH with all his friends a day his brothers :)
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole,