June 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/30

For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates?

Any new symptoms or changes?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Tell us 5 things that make up your personality. 

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/30

• For those with an EDD of 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, and 6/27.

How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby? coconut 

Appointment updates? nothing until the day before Valentine's Day. 

Any new symptoms or changes?  not exactly a symptom, but I've had a cold lately and all the sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose is really taking a toll on my stomach muscles and it's no fun while pregnant! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? we finally let all our friends and family know we are expecting :)

GTKY: Tell us 5 things that make up your personality.  1. I'm crazy loyal, and I'll go to the ends of the earth to protect the people closest to me. 2. I'm very open minded, and always try to view things in every perspective. 3. I'm a animal lover, I'd probably chose animals over people any day. 4. I'm crafty.. as in I enjoy making my kids Halloween costumes, their valentines boxes and birthday cakes. 5. I'm a Ambivert, I could spend weeks alone in my house with my family and not go stir crazy... but when I do get out I like to be with everyone and be a "people person" I feel I get the best of both worlds 
  • Yay my first one! 
    How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? tomato

Appointment updates? going for my anatomy scan sometime next week, next midwife appt is Valentine's day

Any new symptoms or changes?  I think I've finally hit the point where I actually look pregnant instead of "maybe she ate too much over the holidays". A few days ago was the first time a stranger actually pointed out that I was pregnant. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? oh my god there is so much to research about strollers and car seats and cribs and cloth vs disposable diapers etc etc etc. We're moving in 2 months so we can't even start planning a nursery until we find a new house, and everyone is asking me about who is throwing our baby shower and I don't want to start getting a bunch of stuff until after the move so I don't have to move it all! 

GTKY: Tell us 5 things that make up your personality. 1) I've always had close friends and now a husband who have depression/anxiety issues, so I feel like I always have to make sure that anything I say or do isn't going to come across in a way that will trigger anything or make them feel upset. Good practice for being a mom I guess? 2) I don't tend to get very emotional or talk about feelings a lot (possibly because of #1). I don't try to hide it, if I'm sad about something I'll tell my husband that I'm sad about it, but that's the extent of my talking about it, and then i try to stop dwelling on it. 3) I love animals! If I am feeling a little sad, I feel better petting our cats than I do talking about stuff. I also miss having small pets like hamsters and wish our cats were the type who would ignore a hamster if I got another one. 4) I'm very independent. I appreciate help and will sometimes ask for it, but if it's taking too long or there's no one around, I'm very ok with doing it myself. It frustrates me sometimes being pregnant that there are things I just shouldn't be doing that I need to ask someone else to do. 5) I love stories, especially tv and movies and will watch nearly any genre. I also love seeing the technical and other behind-the-scenes aspects happening in a show and can appreciate both the story and the work that went into a show while watching it (probably because I also work in tv/film post-production) 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 21 weeks and Ezra is the size of endive. No new symptoms happening. My next appointment is not until the end of February. My rave would be that I bought him some clothes and cloth diapers this weekend. It was awesome!!

1. I'm extremely loyal 
    2. I'm very funny
    3. I'm very loving and nuturing 
    4. I'm a homebody 
    5. I can be a loner 
  • How far along are you? 
    19 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Mango 

Appointment updates?
    Anatomy scan on Valentine's Day. We're scan date, buddies @CapricaAndrea!

Pregnancy rhinitis + allergies have me so annoyed with a constant stuffy nose and a post-nasal drip causing a throat tickle. Thank goodness for Claritin and Ricola cough drops!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Almost done telling everyone the good news and planning to make it Facebook official once we find out the sex on Valentine's Day. Also, since I had DS at 38 weeks 4 days, I'm feeling like I can almost officially say I'm halfway through the pregnancy! :)

1. I'm creative
    2. I like order
    3. I can be vain and thrive best in aesthetically pleasing environments
    4. I'm a leader
    5. I'm generous

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• How far along are you? - expecting mom is 21 weeks!

How big is baby? - a pomegranate, a Chipotle burrito, a dragon egg, and a rotary tool (Dremel)

Appointment updates? - not sure when the next appointment is for her, but i'd imagine late Feb.

Any new symptoms or changes?  - she says her morning sickness is better now, but she's got heartburn every now and then

Rants/Raves/Questions? - I'm so excited for baby girl!  I think we've FINALLY settled on a name!

1.  I love old woman crafts (quilting, crocheting, etc.)
    2.  I am an introvert in an extremely extroverted job, which really tires me out a lot
    3.  I don't have many close friends, but those that are I'll do anything for
    4.  I love my cats more than most people
    5.  I love sci-fi and action movies

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• I honestly avoid doing these because I can't stand the formatting of bold/unbold on mobile!!

How far along are you? 
    19!

How big is baby? zucchini apparently! 

Appointment updates? anatomy scan on friday. We are staying team green hopefully, just can't wait to see LO.

Any new symptoms or changes?  just lots of stomach issues- GERD, food aversions, vomiting. Not fun but hopefully I can get better control over it. I've lost a few pounds this week

Rants/Raves/Questions? it's starting to get real- can't believe viability is just around the corner! 

1) when it comes down to it, I'm pretty lazy
    2) I am incredibly loyal
    3) workaholic- I'm someone who needs to get out of the house everyday 
    4) I despise cleaning
    5) I moved 1000 miles away from my family very intentionally. 

Guess a lot of those are sort of negative, but I few that the more "negative" traits tend to weigh heavier on a personality! 
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• How far along are you? 
    22 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Coconut or 1" shy of a standard ruler
    Appointment updates?
    Had a MW appt today. Just a routine check-in
    Not new but for the love of everything sacred can the SPD just quit already?!
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    See answer above
    1- 4: ESTJ (extroversion, sensing, thinking, judging are my Myers-Briggs catergorizations)
    5: Fluent in sarcasm, vulgarity, side-eye, and innuendo. 
     ;) 

• @sevenn yes to formatting is annoying on mobile. And the copy and paste. So I just realized maybe I don't have to do it that way.

I'm 21 weeks. Baby is the size of a baseball hat. I have my follow up/level 2 scan on Tuesday to double check for any other soft markers. I'm feeling baby a lot now and just felt her from the outside! Rant: ugh. My boss this week. I'll leave it at that.

My personality. Hm.. I'm stubborn, logical, loyal... All those things together mean that I can't/won't let it go if i feel someone is being wronged. My sense of humor is not as smart as the rest of me. I laugh hysterically when someone gets hurt on a TV show. I can't help it.