September 2017 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 1/31

Lets hear all the crazy cravings!  

Today for lunch I just had to have an egg salad sandwich :) Just scrambled eggs with mustard, mayo, black pepper and broccoli sprouts.  With a pickle on the side which by the way tasted horrible.  I thought all pregnant women were suppose to want pickles???

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 1/31

• Options
    @JustBored10 It's not just you. So far the only food I've really despised was a pickle. I totally gagged when I bit into it. DH says that means it's a girl. I'm not really sure where he gets that. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I put peanut butter on my toast this morning.... and then dipped it into syrup.  It was glorious. 
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You know my favorite snack used to be slim jims. Not any more!!! Barf! Now I'm all about pizza..or pepper steak and rice! 
  • Options
    I have been craving those old school cinnamon bears. I must find some...
  • Options
    Anything unhealthy! Chocolate, tangy candy, coke (i switched to caffeine free), chips, etc. Whoever said slim Jims that sounds amazing! Haha! There are many things that I start eating then decide I don't want but my one true aversion right now is chick-fil-a. This is awful b/c my family lives on cfa! I mean we live in the suburbs of Atlanta-  they're everywhere!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    All the Mexican food... Then I regret it for the next several hours. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    I was dying for some chicken salad yesterday. So I made some.. it was amazing! And made me nauseous shortly after.. so that's kind of a no-go for now. But otherwise I could murder a few slices of pizza. And saltines are often my best friend.. but not as a craving, as a necessity to actually allow me to eat said pizza.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yesterday I REALLY wanted pizza (more specifically Dominos), but a few days before that the thought of eating pizza made me gag. Today I'm back to being constantly starving but nothing sounds good except junk. Case in point: I just ate 2 packs of cinnamon roll poptarts. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @awildrose omg yes I craved Mexican food through my whole first pregnancy! 

Right now now tho I could sooooooo go for Chinese. Sweet and sour chicken, beef and broccoli, sesame chicken, my mouth is watering just thinking about Chinese food  :p
  • Options
    And just to add. I texted my husband a monsterous list of food items because he dare asked if I wanted anything from the store... it may or may not have also included all the ingredients for my mom's potato salad that I just got her to agree to make me sometime this week.... (she lives locally)...
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>
  • Options
    Taco Bell, made DH take me by there last night to get me some nachos! Woot!
  • Options
    Corn flakes! I walked in the snow pushing a double stroller to get them. Lol so worth it, I dreamed of them last night.
  • Options
    I had my daughters leftover quesadilla and 2 strawberry popsicles for dinner 
  • Options
    Chocolate lucky charms. Where have these been all my life!? I had a bowl for lunch today followed by a bowl of mac and cheese that I made for DD. Then I had another bowl of cereal after dinner. No regrets. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a tuna fish sandwich for dinner tonight at around 10pm lol. (I fed DD a healthy dinner much earlier but I've been too nauseous today to eat much.) 
  • Options
    I really want tuna. I've been resisting, but I think I'm going to give in.

Recently, it's been chips and salsa, mac and cheese, and cereal. Yesterday, my mom posted a chocolate cake recipe on Facebook and it's all I could think about, so I bought a slice at the grocery store and ate half of it with a glass of milk (I usually HATE milk) It was BOMB. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    All the cantaloupe!
  • Options
    All the cantaloupe!
    Yesss!!! 
  • Options
    The veggie chips I've been craving all the time so far have lost their appeal. Had some last night and they were too salty. I just had a sandwich and I want more pickles. Mmm
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Yesterday all I wanted was spaghetti. The whole time I was cooking it, I had to keep my mouth shut because I was salivating like mad. I've also craved pizza, cheese-its, and now that you mention it, @GracefulStar, corn flakes sound awesome. Also, tuna. We only have one can left in the pantry, so I'm saving it for a rainy day.
  • Options
    I saw a commercial for a Big Mac yesterday and so that's what I got for lunch today. Brought a healthy lunch and everything to work....
  • Options
    I just ate about 15 cacao covered almonds.  They were delicious but then I looked at the back of the bag and the serving size said 2 almonds :/ How in the world can you just eat only two???
  • Options
    @JustBored10 I think a serving of almonds is around 50, personally. ;) 
  • Options

These almonds tho. I could eat the whoooooole bag.
  • Options
    I reallyyyy wanted super buttery popcorn last night.  As in, movie theater style with extra melted butter on top.  I skipped the extra, but may try again tonight, because I was pretty disappointed without it!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    All. The. Carbs.

And the other night all I could think about was mint chocolate chip ice cream and marshmallows! 
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    Pizza!!!!! All I thought about all day at work. Got some for dinner and it was heavenly!
    April Siggy Challenge--Creepy Easter Bunny

• Options
    KING CAKKKEE!!!!!!!!!

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @JustBored10  2 almonds? WTF?!? That's madness....
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    After eating 1/4 of the king cake I bought, I am now craving stuffed pasta shells. 

I am a terrible diabetic.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    I've been craving candy so bad. Not any of the delicious chocolate ones, mostly sour stuff or generic no flavor candy like this: 

Really might have to make a gas station run tonight...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @runbyfruiting Same!! I have been obsessed with Nerds the last few days! 

Im trying so hard to be healthy but all I want to eat are French fries and mint and chip ice cream! 
  • Options
    I made the mistake of going grocery shopping hungry, so I had hot dogs for dinner, because they looked good. Also bought a family sized box of Frosted Flakes. Not planning to share it with anyone either. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    All the carbs. Pasta, pizza, rice, bagels, waffles...I've just decided that my baby just needs extra folic acid so I'm going with it. #bestspineever #momsacrifices
  • Options
    I was overly-hungry and just ate a donut at work and now.....I feel so ill.  :s
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    I just had the most Ahhhmazing sandwich!  I went to our local health food store and she makes small things like sandwiches, soups, breads, smoothies etc.  So I ordered a roasted garlic spread (she makes), cheddar cheese , lettuce and black olive melt on her Sourdough. OMG! It was like a french bread pizza sandwich.  I haven't eaten something so fast in weeks!!!
  • Options
    Anyone else experiencing this???  I am 8 weeks and 2 days - and i have NO appetite.  This is crazy because i LOVE to eat and a HUGE eater.  But since I got preg I have no appetite.  I drink a TON of water and try and find things that sound good but i am just totally not interested in food. And when I do eat, i eat half as much as i did before... it's weird.  No morning sickness, no food aversions.  Just no appetite.  Anyone else??? 
    Wife and Stepmom since April 2014

• Options
    ke0009 said:
    Anyone else experiencing this???  I am 8 weeks and 2 days - and i have NO appetite.  This is crazy because i LOVE to eat and a HUGE eater.  But since I got preg I have no appetite.  I drink a TON of water and try and find things that sound good but i am just totally not interested in food. And when I do eat, i eat half as much as i did before... it's weird.  No morning sickness, no food aversions.  Just no appetite.  Anyone else??? 
    I had no appetite last week and the week before that.  Now it is starting to wear off and I just get waves of nausea here and there.  Usually by dinner time I don't want to eat and if I do I get full really quickly.  I am 8+3.  It should get better soon! Just hang in there and eat when/ what you can.
  • Options
    I just had the most Ahhhmazing sandwich!  I went to our local health food store and she makes small things like sandwiches, soups, breads, smoothies etc.  So I ordered a roasted garlic spread (she makes), cheddar cheese , lettuce and black olive melt on her Sourdough. OMG! It was like a french bread pizza sandwich.  I haven't eaten something so fast in weeks!!!
    That sounds amazing and I hate olives. This sort of sounds like a muffuletta. My DH brings these back from Baton Rouge and they are to die for! The only time I ever eat black olives