August 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/31

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How's everyone feeling about getting so close to (if not already in) the second trimester?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/31

• Options
    How far along are you?  13 weeks! 

How big is baby? Lemon, Jalepeno, scoop of ice cream, Nemo or a matchbox car! 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope not until the 9th. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Energy is backish, and I have worked out a few times, but it wipes me out, and I sleep like a rock (not complaining).  Now my right hip is really sore, and I cant figure out why.  I thought it might be gas (or TMI poop), but that is definitely not the case.  Some places online say it could be round ligament pain.  What ever it is, I would really like it to go away! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Is it too early for the ligament pain?  What does it feel like? What do I do about it?

GTKY: How's everyone feeling about getting so close to (if not already in) the second trimester? 
    I am pumped to be basically 1/3 of the way there (well on Friday at 13.3).  I cant believe I am basically there! It means that I can really start thinking about baby stuff! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 it is definitely not too early for ligament pain.  Sometimes it feels like a sharp stretching kind of feeling.  I don't know how to describe it really.  It can hurt really bad and be really unexpected.  I get it when I move wrong, sneeze, or cough sometimes.  I don't think there is much you can DO about it.  I haven't figured anything out except stopping what I was previously doing for a second.

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a lime.

Upcoming appointments this week? Not this week.

Any new symptoms or changes? More heartburn, which is not really pleasant.  The rest of my symptoms seem to be lessening a little bit.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I thought my doppler stopped working, but we were able to get it to work and find the baby last night, so that was exciting!

I hate wishing time away, but I really wish I was already in the second trimester.  I am looking forward to hopefully feeling better and feeling this baby move around. 
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks, second trimester baby!!! whooo! haha

How big is baby? as big as a beet

Upcoming appointments this week? none just had my full body exam and all my blood work came back normal, so no apt again till feb 24th then we make an apt to have an ultrasound in march to find out the gender, honestly i'm so excited that I can hardly stand it.n

Any new symptoms or changes?  I'm having a really hard time sleeping, still lack of energy, and feeling a little dizzy but honestly I can't complain too much. I didn't have any morning sickness and only a little nausea. Just wishing I could catch some z's sometime soon.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm having a really hard time accepting the fact that my belly is getting bigger and that I'm having such a hard time finding new clothes. Where I live there are no maternity stores and i'm going to have to travel at least 2 hrs this weekend to find some decent business casual pants to wear to work. I kinda feel like a fat cow and everyone's just telling me to deal with the fact that its not fat i'm just pregnant. I was a little bigger to begin with but not big enough to not be able to tell I clearly  have a baby bump. I guess it's just something i'm going to have to get used to, I just can't wait till i'm out of the "she could be fat, she could be pregnant" stage.

Super excited today is my first day! :)
  • Options
    LindstotheeLindstothee member
    edited January 2017
    @littlebug2010 I had ligament pain at only 12 weeks  so I don't think so. My dr. was positive thats what it was, and it was terrible. Would stop me right in my tracks and i'd have to bend over, it was like a sharp stabbing pain and it scared the crap out of me! They say sudden movements can be a big factor with it, you can always try some Tylenol. Hope it gets better!
  • Options
    @hupp0013 Thank you for the input! Hears to hoping this goes away soon.  It only really hurts when Im sitting, but I work at a computer all day, so thats an issue.
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
  • Options
    Hey ladies, I'm gonna be leaving the Tuesday ticker changes to go to Wednesdays. Figure it's less complicated to go by doctor's due date rather than the one I was expecting based on charting (especially since it's only a day off). Anyways, didn't want to not say anything! lol
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? // 11 weeks

How big is baby? // TB says a lime, which is clearly incorrect, so I'm going to go with a brussel sprout ;)

Upcoming appointments this week? // Interviewing two sets of homebirth midwives! I've been seeing my regular OB, so I'll switch care once DH and I have decided which home birth practice we feel most comfortable with. Wish us luck! We also have our NT scan next week before we transfer over.

Any new symptoms or changes? // Definitely feeling more energy, hallelujah. I haven't thrown up in four days, so that's a win! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? // I posted this in the FTM check in, but this pregnancy still seems so abstract. I just feel like myself, only sick with bad skin and exhaustion! When does it start to feel "real"? When I can feel the baby move inside my belly?

GTKY: How's everyone feeling about getting so close to (if not already in) the second trimester? // soooooo ready!!!! We're waiting to announce until we're 12+ weeks so I can't wait for that. Also ready to (hopefully) say goodbye to sickness and exhaustion.
  • Options
    @TheMrs have fun on Wednesday's board! EDDs can be annoying! 

@littlebug2010 I've had RLP and it's definitely a sharp, stabbing pain. They say that if you can reposition and it goes away, then it's likely RLP.
  • Options
    @mrsmatt1212  Thanks.  I dont think its super sharp, but as @hupp0013 said, it feels like a bunch of stretching and pulling in my hip, and when I reposition it totally goes away, and eventually comes back, but when standing its fine.  I think this must be what it is, but Ill be checking with the OB next week.  Im super uncomfortable!
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    @littlebug2010 I've had round ligament pain since day one lol it's what made me realize, along with other symptoms, that I was pregnant. Second baby, third pregnancy. 
  • Options
    @brookedeyo good to know!  I just assumed it started after you got bigger, but I guess thats not the case. I really hope this just doesn't last for the next 6 months.  Im super uncomfortable, and I sit all day long, and thats the worst at the moment. Thanks for your input!
    IVF started Feb 2020
  • Options
    How far along are you?  14 weeks today!

How big is baby? Lemon or peach

Upcoming appointments this week? Not until 2/10

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still feeling tired and VERY hungry!  I can only manage small meals or else I feel nauseous, but I am eating frequently!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  We got out Panorama results today and found out we are having a BOY!!!  We already have a DD so I really feel like our family is complete.  My heart is full <3

Super excited to have finally reached the second trimester - this is a rainbow baby so reaching this milestone feels incredible!
  • Options
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congratulations on your baby boy @lp81502!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @TheMrs Awe don't leave!! Lol. Have fun on Wednesdays I suppose :) 

I was so busy last Tuesday at work and forgot to start this thread or post. Thanks @littlebug2010 for helping me out last week. I hope you ladies are having a wonderful day. 

How far along are you? 13 weeks

How big is baby? Size of a lemon. 

Upcoming appointments this week? Had one Monday and got to see the LO. Everything looks good and I'm in love all over again. 

Any new symptoms or changes? Exhaustion and potty breaks have picked up. Hoping in the next few weeks I get some energy back. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: How's everyone feeling about getting so close to (if not already in) the second trimester? I'm excited! I cannot wait to start feeling LO move on a daily basis. 
  • Options
    @Shan870 I know! I just keep confusing myself lol 
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    12+1 (yesterday was a snowstorm aka a logistics nightmare at work...oops)

How big is baby? 
    Plum!

Upcoming appointments this week?
    None til next Monday! And good - I needed to catch up on work.

Any new symptoms or changes?
    Not really - I've been constantly starving for two weeks or so. Also frustrated because my good snacks/pre-packed lunches are all at SO's house and I haven't been there since I forgot them painfully early Monday morning. (I live on an island, SO lives on the mainland, we consider both houses ours, but the better grocery store is def on his side.)

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm really hating how often I have to pee. 

Yay for being slightly closer to acceptable drinking! I'm really craving a really good glass of Pinot noir, and some dark beers. I've got a few events this week where everyone will be drinking light beer, which should be fine, unlike last week's ferry trip where my home-brewing neighbors were breaking out some rare craft beers. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 10 weeks

How big is baby? a strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my first official appointment with my doctor today after being given the green light from my RE.

Any new symptoms or changes? Super power to smell everything. Which is driving me crazy.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not today. Yesterday was a really crappy work day.

I'm so excited to get to second tri, it will help my PGAL brain immensely. 
  • Options
    @hupp0013 Thank you!  I didnt respond last night, but I saw it, and tried a couple things, and my hip feels so much better today! I can sit without much/any pain!  
    IVF started Feb 2020