Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Positive outcome after threatened miscarriage?

Has anyone had threatened miscarriage with several days of bleeding, cramping and then went on to have a full term pregnancy? Please share your stories if you don't mind.

Re: Positive outcome after threatened miscarriage?

• I have not, but I wish you luck!
  • You probably won't find that here. Everyone here has had at least one loss. Maybe check BMBs.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • *TW: LC Mentioned*

My good friend bled through her entire first trimester with both her son and her current pregnancy (she's well into the second trimester now). I had spotting throughout my first trimester with my son, and a scary episode of bright red blood at 6 months, and everything was fine. 

Unfortunately there's no way to know if everything will be ok or if you're going through a potential loss ... the not knowing is the hardest part. Sending you hugs and comfort and hoping everything turns out ok!
  • *TW: LC Mentioned: 

I have two friends who went through a lot of vaginal bleeding throughout their first trimesters, who went on to have healthy children. 

Have you had an u/s? Any chance you have a SCH? 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • No but I sure hope you do!
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks
  • Not here but when I had heavy bleeding and the baby had a low heartbeat my OB said that he has seen things turn around. It does happen. A friend of mine woke up with heavy bleeding one night and her baby girl is a happy, healthy 4.5 year old. There is always hope.