October 2017 Moms
Options

B-Fest Monday- 1/30

sjohns908sjohns908 member
edited January 2017 in October 2017 Moms
It's Monday and I'm sure we all have things that are irritating us. Let's hear it!

Re: B-Fest Monday- 1/30

• Options
    I got a pay rise in December which was due to kick in this month. After checking my payslip today noticed that they forgot to increase it. So now they say I will get it next month and receive back pay for what they owe this month. Thats all good and well but people's pay should be one thing companies do not mess up IMO.

Also I would like to b-fest about my anxiety levels today. I don't know if this is hormone related but I am not coping well with things that wouldn't usually faze me.

Ok I"m done.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been battling a headache since Thursday and I can't get shit done. I work from home and have stuff I need to do today but I can't sit up without my entire head and sinuses throbbing. The rx my OB gave me back in October  (pregnancy approved) isn't kicking it and she refuses to write me a script for Tylenol 3. So I had to have her nurse turn my request over to the nurse of the OB I normally see  (but was out on mat leave with my last pregnancy that I lost, so I just got used to this current OB). And now I just have to wait for someone to push it through to my pharmacy. Irony is, this is on the practices "acceptable" list of meds, but this one Dr just won't prescribe it. I liked her a lot up until this moment. Which is probably harsh to say since she was amazing with me when I had my MC in November. But she's not a migraine sufferer and unless you are, you don't get it and it makes those of us who do get them super irritated that you take it so lightly 
  • Options
    My DS has not been sleeping well at night lately and I am exhausted. I was really counting on him taking a long nap today so that I could also nap. He's already awake after just over an hour and I want to cry. I'm not ready to get out of bed yet!
  • Options
    I haven't eaten or bathed yet today... it's almost 4pm. 
  • Options
    I've had a cold since Thursday and it needs to go away so I can breathe like a normal human being again. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @emwj10187 I hear you on the bloat....it's ridiculous! When I find some relief I think I'm making some progress but nope! There's just more gas to take the place of the gas that you just released  :s
    Trigger warning in signature...
    Me: 33  DH: 37
    Together since 2010, Married August 2014
    TTC: Off and on since April 2015
    Diagnosis: Severe MFI
    1/15/2017: FET #1, successful. Baby boy delivered via c-section 9/30/17  <3
    1/2/2018: FET #2: BFN  :'(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    Tired. Just so, so, so tired. And wine. I really miss that. 
  • Options
    My daughter has the stomach flu and I feel a tickle in my throat, ugh...