September 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change Check-in

Didn't see this yet. I try to wait because I know I'm ahead of everyone, but it's already 7pm where I am and I'm impatient! I hope this is ok for me to hijack and post even though I didn't sign up for it.
If your due date falls on a Monday - 9/4, 9/11, 9/18, or 9/25, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: What is your emotional/creative outlet of choice? (writing, art, music, etc?)

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: Monday Ticker Change Check-in

• How far along are you? 6+0 I'm always so sad to be the furthest behind on these threads (and most threads!)

How big is baby? sweet pea

Upcoming appointments this week? none....gotta wait until 8+2

Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? was feeling not that great this morning and I was wondering if it's the start of morning sickness, but nothing severe yet. I'm just tired, thirsty, and peeing a lot. boob soreness comes and goes. pinching in the ute on occasion. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm so excited to be 6+0 with no spotting. *TW* I know spotting CAN be totally normal and harmless, but I spotted from 5+0 until 6+2 when I miscarried the last one, so no spotting is helping me a lot.

GTKY: What is your emotional/creative outlet of choice? (writing, art, music, etc?) I like listening to music/reading lyrics (I suck at singing though!) and/or journalling when I need to get emotion out.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016

• How far along are you? 8 weeks!  This may be my last Monday change post.  At my first U/S, the date changed to Wednesdays, but I see my MFM for a more in depth look tomorrow so I figured I would wait until her official confirmation to change :)

How big is baby? Raspberry

Upcoming appointments this week? I see my MFM tomorrow morning!  Can't wait!

Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? On and off nausea, I'm so cold all of the time, and ugh...constipation.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  My bestie is preggers too!  Confirmation today!

GTKY: What is your emotional/creative outlet of choice? (writing, art, music, etc?) I like writing and reading but I don't do enough of either.  I guess music/car singing :)
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    7 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    A blueberry
    Upcoming appointments this week? 
    Nope, but next week I have my first US!
    Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? 
    My nausea has waned a bit, but I'm super gassy and bloated.
    Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I'm the 4th girl in my office that's pregnant (though I haven't told anyone)
    GTKY: What is your emotional/creative outlet of choice? (writing, art, music, etc?)
    Reading and writing. In high school I wrote a lot, but after going to college for a degree in writing, I've kinda stopped. It's rather sad; I feel like it took a lot of the fun out of the creative process. But I have an idea for my fourth novel, so hopefully it will come together soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 9 weeks today :) 

How big is baby? Cherry :) 

Upcoming appointments this week? I had one today and got to see baby's heartbeat! We got a really good view on the ultrasound and even got to see baby doing a little wiggling! 

Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? Symptoms are actually starting to wane a bit. My morning sickness is no longer all day sickness which is a huge relief! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Is anyone choosing to go through with all of the prenatal testing they offer? Blood testing, etc? I'm not AMA so they are leaving it up to me. I've already had one perfectly healthy child so I don't know if I want to go through with any additional testing at this point. 

i love love love love to read books and occasionally play video games too :) 
  • Sorry I'm a bit late to this! 

How far along are you?
    9+4 

How big is baby? A Pecan! 

Upcoming appointments this week?  First appointment was last week. Finally got a due date!

Any new symptoms, changes, or cravings? So so tired and having a hard time keeping food down. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Boys don't understand. 

GTKY: What is your emotional/creative outlet of choice? (writing, art, music, etc?) Watercolor and calligraphy. 
  • - about 7 weeks?  Supposedly my due date was 9/18, but I've been told different things by the doctor and the radiologist. Plus that doesn't add up to my calculations. So, hopefully I'll get something more definite when I go back to the doctor in two weeks. 

-blueberry sized. Maybe. 

-confirmation appointment was three days ago. Got to hear the heartbeat and get our first ultrasound picture. First OB appointment is in two weeks. 

-SO TIRED!  A little nauseous. My breasts have already gone up from a C to a D, which is not super fun. At this rate, I'm going to be knocking myself out when I walk come September. 

-Rave: My husband wins this week for giving me massages because my back hurt thanks to my giant boobs. 

-My creative outlet is writing. I'm also currently learning to play piano, because why not do things as an adult you always wanted to as a kid but never had the chance?
  • @BigBadWolf12 I was hoping someone would take it over... my ticker change is on Saturday now and I have been horrible at bumping recently because of work and general exhaustion.
    *** TW ***
    Me 31, DH 30
    Married: 07/2014, TTC since 12/2015
    BFP #1: 1/1/16, MC 1/14/16 (6 weeks), D&C 2/5/16 (9 weeks)
    BFP #2: 5/25/16, MC 6/23/16 (8 weeks), D&C 6/24/16, 2nd D&C for retained tissue and fibroid removal 9/1/16
    BFP #3: 12/24/16  EDD 09/04/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I can do it at least the next two Mondays. I have my first growth scan at 8+2, so we'll see if I change day or stay here. thanks for popping in, @stephann85!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016