September 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 1/30

Who has appointments this week?
How are you feeling about them?
Any questions?

Re: Weekly Appointments 1/30

• Options
    I have a dating ultrasound on Thursday. I'm praying there is a heartbeat. (I have had a couple miscarriages) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @LuckyPenny1231 Good Luck on Thursday! I will be sending lots of good thoughts! Keep us posted with how it goes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I have my first midwife appointment on Wednesday and I'm so nervous and excited! Hoping and praying that we see the baby and hear a heartbeat so everything will seem real. My lack of symptoms is really messing with my anxious mind...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dating US today and appt w family Dr tomorrow. I'm nervous after losing our last pregnancy. I've been feeling good but then wonder if I'm feeling *too* good. Damn PGAL brain.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Dating ultrasound Tomorrow and an endocrinologist appointment. 

Super anxious about both. I made sure hubby could take the time to come with me to the ultrasound, because let's be honest. I'm not emotionally stable enough right now to take any kind of news other than there being ONE healthy babe in there. 
  • Options
    I have a dating US Thursday.  Hoping everything is looking good and they can find the heartbeat.  I'm really anxious about that. 
  • Options
    Dating US looked good today! Technologist couldn't give me any numbers for heart rate or dates but she seemed happy with what she saw! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    First OB appt tomorrow. Had my ultrasound and got my results via email from the radiology facility on Friday. Doesn't seem to be any issues with baby, measured around 9 weeks (base on LMP I was only 8w). However there were cysts on my ovaries and a lesion on my liver. Dr is supposed to call this afternoon to go over my results. As for my appt, hoping to hear the heartbeat (only saw it at the radiology facility)! 
  • Options
    I have my first appointment with my MFM tomorrow and I can't wait!  I have SO many questions for her with my husband's number one question being if sex is safe :)  I know that it is for normal healthy pregnancies, but with being so high risk I've been very hesitant.
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Options
    CarebellaCarebella member
    edited January 2017
    I have my first appointment on Friday at 3:45pm (9+1) because pregnancy brain forgot that tends to be DS' naptime. Hopefully they have a better time available when I call back today. 
  • Options
    I had my very first ultrasound today! (Posted pic in the ultrasound thread.) It was SUCH a relief to get to see the baby's heartbeat. I'm measuring right at 9 weeks and heartbeat was strong at 175bpm. I am so so so happy I could cry. 

Good luck to all you mommas with appointments this week! Hope your babies are all healthy and strong. :) 
  • Options
    OB appointment on Thursday with an ultrasound.  We already had one done to make sure baby was in correct spot which everything looked great.

• Options
    I also had bloodwork done today and I was SHOCKED at how much blood they took. It was about 12 vials. It made me extremely squirmy lol 
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker <3 wiggles <3
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Options
    First OB appointment (with ultrasound) Wednesday! We already had a dating ultrasound last week and I got to see the heartbeat but my PGAL brain is anxious to make sure it is still there. Hurry up Wednesday!!
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker I loved watching the wiggles!!! It made me so happy! 
  • Options
    We have our first US Thursday with the MFM. I cannot wait! DH is all non-challant which is killing me. He doesn't want to get too excited in case things go south due to our history of MC. But I can't help but be excited. Plus this is the first ever pregnancy I have had morning sickness or alot of other pregnancy symptoms; so I have high hopes.
  • Options
    I had my first prenatal appointment today. I was scared out of my mind because the spotting got worse last night. Everything looked great though. :) It was an amazing feeling. I still harbor fears and doubts (thanks PGAL brain!) but I'm trying to take things one day at a time. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have an appt tomorrow with my ophthalmologist! It's important as a diabetic to check for retinopathy that pregnancy can make magically appear. 

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    Had my 2 month appt today! Dr said she's keeping my original due date 9/6. Didn't get to hear the heartbeat but she did a quick ultrasound so we got to see the baby. Saw his/her little arms and legs moving! Dr was super behind so the appt was a little rushed which stunk. But results from our ultrasound were good and no issues.