ME: 25, DH: 27
TTC #1 since 09/2015
Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016
My husband talked me into waiting to cancel the unnecessary induction, until today, to give myself time to really think about it. I just cancelled it and scheduled my 39 week appointment for Friday. Hopefully the baby comes all on his own this week so my Dr can deliver, but if not then oh well. Unless they call me back with a major concern or reason to change my plans, this is it.