March 2017 Moms

Fit Mama Check-In: Jan 30!

Happy Monday, Ladies! Hurrah for the last days of January!

1: How far along are you
?

2: What are your goals for the week ahead
?

3: How was last week?

4: Any new challenges or needed modifications you want to share?
?

5: How are/have you treated your self? Celebrate your body and its accomplishments
!

6: 
Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms?

7: GTKY: If you could hop on a plane and travel anywhere right now-where would it be!
?

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!!

Re: Fit Mama Check-In: Jan 30!

• 1: How far along are you? 37weeks!! Based on my stats chart, I have a 10% chance of going into labor on my own this week! Whuuuut!? I'm so in denial. Haha. 20days till due date.

? Rest. Stretch. Drink water. Squat.
     I woke up yesterday with yet anotherrrr head cold. Grrr. I know labor/baby day will most likely be in the following couple weeks-so instead of pushing myself im going to try and focus on resting and healing up!

3: How was last week? Meh. 1 "workout" 3 very active days of walks, yard/driveway maintenance, toddler chasing and deep cleaning had me pooped enough I didn't dare do extra workouts.

? N/A

5: How are/have you treated your self? Celebrate your body and its accomplishments
    ! Birthday cake yesterday. Planning a pre-baby pedi with a girlfriend in the next weeks (hopefully we'll actually get to go before babe!) and sprinkle shower with treats will be on Saturday!!

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? Rant--just being sick sucks. I'm so tired of it. As if pregnancy and toddler caring isn't enough. Ya know how I've been doing Epsom Salt baths? Been trying to take one once a week/-well last week I took 3! Hah. My body is slowly feeling like "oh my gosh I don't know how much longer I can do this"!?
    Random-I think I've reached the point i no longer care about what I'm eating. Hah. I just eat what I want when I'm hungry-and know baby will be hear soon and in a few weeks I'll clean up my eating and get on a postpartum health kick to get my body back.

7: GTKY: If you could hop on a plane and travel anywhere right now-where would it be!
    ? Pregnancy not included ;) id like to be on a plane to Australia. I have family there I could visit, while also getting sun and beaches! Normally I'd pick somewhere in Europe-but I'm Getting very tired of this Maine Winter. 

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!! Really enjoying the squats!! Missed yesterday, so I'm doing day 14-19 this week  
  • Happy Monday, Ladies! Hurrah for the last days of January!

1: How far along are you
    ? 32 weeks tomorrow!!! 

? 5-6 days with some level of activity...keeping my water intake up...and not missing any days of squats!

3: How was last week? Good overall... doing shorter increments of working out/activity helps for sure.

? Every week is more challenging because every week I'm bigger!

! I'm going to take an Epsom salt bath tonight! I bought two awesome gorgeous dresses from Motherhood Maternity yesterday that were on clearance and with their additional sale and a coupon I had I spent a grand total of $24.99 so I'm going to wear the one on Sat for my shower and probably both for our photo day (which got moved to the 15th) I can't wait to wear them!

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? Anyone else feel like you can't eat much anymore? I can't eat large amounts anymore or I get sick - feel like Baby's taking up all my digestive organs space. Rave/random: Tomorrow I'll be at 32 weeks which means as long as baby stays in today I'll be delivering at the hospital we plan to! Their NICU is only for 32 week+ babies - if he were to come earlier I'd have to go to a different one farther away, so one less thing to worry about after today! At my childbirth class I learned I should expect whenever my labor starts that it "should" move pretty quickly since my cervix is so short already, so they suggest I go to the hospital earlier than they typically recommend for FTMs. Rant/random: My belly button is SO weird and my nose is SO big now! I've always had a kinda large round nose, but now when I smile especially my nose is like taking up my entire face lol I had a moment yesterday when I thought about cancelling the maternity photo shoot because I don't want to have photos of my nose looking like this haha but I'll just do half smiles or not face the camera head on I guess.

? mmm Hawaii! Or any Caribbean island (although I'm still worried about Zika so probably not unless I knew there was zero risk) I love warmth!!! Less than 50 days til Spring!

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!! I might break up day 18 into two and do half today instead of a rest day...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1: How far along are you? 32 weeks tomorrow! 

? at least 3 workouts, 4 if I can. Since I'm working at home 2 days with only 3 days in the office, it will be easier for me to fit something in. Loving spin classes, they are such a good workout for pregnancy! No impact, strength due to the resistance and controllable cardio. Wish I started them sooner. 

3: How was last week? Pretty good, I had more energy than I expected to. I got in 4 solid workouts, and babysat my 5 year old niece for a day, which was so tiring since she is a basically a wild animal. Turns out a few hours after we left, she came down with a stomach bug so I am HOPING I do not get it!! So far so good! 

? Um, putting on clothes? Just putting on tights to wear with my skirt today was a challenge. I have to remind myself that I can do a 1hr spin class and feel great so why is putting on tights (or picking things up off the ground) such an issue, haha? I just feel challenged in everyday life now, but the housecleaner starts TOMORROW!! I am so excited to come home to a clean house tomorrow after work. 

! Ok I'm treating myself a lot lately you guys... haha... so the housecleaner, and our Blue Apron delivery comes mid-week this week (I had a crazy coupon for it) AND as a b-day gift my co-workers signed me up for a month of Daily Harvest smoothies for my "birthday month"???? WHAT??? They are such a treat! They come frozen and you just add almond milk or coconut water (depending on the smoothie) and blend. I have a smoothie every morning, so this is SUCH a treat to not have to chop things or think about it in the morning. I'm so grateful for it and absolutely loving it! It's also giving me all sorts of ideas for healthy smoothies to pre-chop and freeze before baby. AND (as if I needed more treating, seriously, I'm on a roll) planning a pre-shower pedi this Saturday before shower #1 at my mom's house this weekend. Shower #2 with DH's family and local friends is the 11th.

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? I do have a question this week. I haven't had too many Braxton Hicks contractions. It seems like many people are experiencing them a lot. In my childbirth class, nearly everyone was saying how they were increasing. I have had a few, I seem to get them before I get out of bed in the morning, and sometimes my belly gets rock hard for a couple mins then loosens... but I don't seem to be experiencing them as much as others. Going to mention it at my appt this week, but hopefully it doesn't mean my body is not preparing for labor. 

? With everything regarding travel in the news lately I can't help but think how fortunate I am to be able to do this if I wanted to.... but if we weren't expecting baby soon and were just planning a getaway... somewhere warm for SURE. Last year at this time we went to the Bahamas, but if money or time off wasn't a question I'd go back to the beach in Thailand. Before I met DH, I was sort of at a crossroads in my career and life after a long relationship had ended and I dropped everything and traveled to Bangkok and then down the gulf coast of Thailand and onto the gulf islands for almost a month alone back in 2009. I always dream of going back! 

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!! Still loving this challenge! 
  • @kjd291 - wow lady you are SO CLOSE!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sorry you're sick again, you've had a rough go of it this winter for sure. I hope it passes quickly so you can prepare for baby and feel good! Sending lots of healing vibes!

@serenity13 congrats at almost passing the mark for delivering at the more convenient hospital! Such an exciting milestone! I feel like you a lot of the time lately, I have to eat a lot of small meals because I get really full! Also so fun that you got a nice dress for your shower and your photoshoot! I'm sure your photos are going to be gorgeous! 
  • @jenny0228 no need to worry about the BH! It's pretty normal for FTMs to not feel many. If any! I didn't feel a single one with my first. I went in to get monitored with high BP one time and they told me I was having little contractions through that visit  - I couldn't tell!  I'm sure your body is prepping-it's just so small it's not noticeable. 
  • edited January 2017
    1: How far along are you? 34 weeks + 4 days :)

? Continuing with 4 days / week!
    MON: CrossFit / Cardio (Done!) AW moment - got 2nd place in today's WoD with no exercise modifications, other than going lighter on the weights but not by much compared to the other ladies. WOOHOO!
    TUES: Cardio/Upper
    WED: CrossFit/Cardio
    THURS: Cardio (or OFF)
    FRI: CrossFit/Cardio (or OFF if I work out Thurs)

3: How was last week? It was pretty good! I got 4 workouts in, which included 1 CrossFit workout

? Just the same ole.... We did 5x5 Front Squats today and I only went up to 60lbs, then got home and hopped on "memories" FaceBook section, and came across a post from 3 years ago today where I PR'd a 145lb Front Squat. That was humbling!

! Last week I got lots of pampering for my Baby Shower, but I have nothing planned this week. 

6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms? Just getting super excited!! We bought the rug for the nursery this weekend, and got loaded up on things from Saturday's Baby Shower.... 2 more weeks (or so) until the furniture arrives. I'm excited to get the nursery set up!

? Either Turks & Caicos for some major R&R or to Portugal to visit my family, although I think I'd rather wait for Portugal so that I could have Baby with us already ;)
  • edited January 2017
    @jenny0228 ... I have hadn't any BH either, I'm not too worried about it. PS Have an awesome time at your shower this weekend! HOW FUN!!!!

@kjd291 .... SO CLOSE! How very exciting!! I'm sorry you're not feeling well again, what a bummer! Sending healing prayers your way!! XOXO

@serenity13 HOORAY on making it to 32 weeks and being able to deliver where you prefer. That's awesome and must be such a sense of relief for you!!! PS ... Share pics of your new dresses!! :) What a great deal you got!
  • @serenity13 I'm sorry you're not feeling very excited about the front photos... I feel ya. The last few weeks of pregnancy are no fun with the extra bloat/puffy spreading everywhere! The nose size increase is my least favorite too!! I can't wait to get my face back!

@triwellnessgirl way to kick some butt at crossfit today!! Impressive! 
  • Thank you @kjd291 !! The best part was that my brother joined us for the workout (he flew in for the Baby Shower) and I beat him ;) It was a 20min AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)… I finished 4 rounds + 56 reps, and he still had 20 reps to go to finish his 4th round. I also only had 25lbs less than him on my barbell. WooHoo!
  • 1: How far along are you?
    33w & 3 days
    ?
    2-3 elliptical sessions, stretching every other day & the squat challenge
    I think I only got 2 elliptical sessions in :( missed a few days of squat challenge too BUT I only had one very brief episode of sciatic pain!
    ?
    Nope! Feels good to say that every once in a while ;)
    !
    Going to do massage appointments every 10 days or so until delivery to help loosen up my lower back that keeps aching and getting tighter as I go.
    6: 
    Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms?
    I was talking to my sister yesterday and she brought up a point about my blood type/delivery/lack of blood bank in our city. I am O- and so I will definitely be talking to my doctor next week about whether or not there would be any concerns about having blood on hand in the case of an emergency c-section or anything. 
    ?
    I'd definitely take hubby to Italy, Thailand or Hawaii! That or Bora Bora as mentioned above sounds pretty amazing too!!

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!!
    Need to finish the month off strong and stop missing days! Good way to combat my self-image woes that I am not getting when I look in the mirror post shower... :(

• jenny0228  Wahoo for the cleaning service to start!! And wow sounds like you have awesome co workers! I was the only woman on my team. Never experienced anything as thoughtful as that lol!  Lastly – I didn’t have BH wth DS,  and I’ve had none with this pregnancy either. I think most would consider us the lucky ones!

@triwellnessgirl hope you enjoyed a WONDERFUL shower!!

serenity13 I know how you feel about changes in the face. Make sure you communicate them with your photographer – as silly as you might feel. Besides some of the most amazing maternity photos don’t have the mom looking directly at the camera! And looking back at them in the future - you will think that you looked stunning I have NO DOUBT! 

1: How far along are you?

35w.1d

?
    I’m hoping for SS twice and spinning again this week. I just can’t manage to stop nesting while I’m home long enough to allow myself to get in one of my videos like I want!

I feel like it was really good. While I really only got 2 “official” work outs in I spent two days organizing the basement. Bringing up the crib/pack and play/etc from the basement to the top floor, etc. So I also went to Stroller strides once and spinning once.

?

It has been pretty entertaining to have to do the modifications at stroller strides - especially when I dont do jumping jacks - bc yall -  I do not feel like peeing myself in class - and I told them that too! hahaha

!

90 min massage today and Hoping to get in a mani/pedi this week since I have my maternity photos this weekend.

6: Questions, Concerns, Rants, Raves, Randoms
    ?

Im breaking down and trying to get in with a Chiro for the sciatica.

You guys – nesting is taking over my life!! I did not go through this last time. In the last week+ I decided to sort/organize/sell DS’s clothes, I decided to actually have a nursery for our upcoming arrival, which is super nutty since I’ve said this whole time she doesn’t need one, I have been meal prepping like a mad woman and prepping the house for our home birth! Just madness ladies MADDNESS!!!

Lastly I don’t think that I ever told you guys that the owner of the Doula company that we use asked the hubs and I to do a photoshoot for their website and facebook page!  was having such a hard time doing it- I just didn’t feel website worthy. But the photographer was amazing and DH and I had a great time on a random beautiful 45* day on a sailboat. Seeing the photos now I’m so glad we did it! I’ll see if I can actually share a photo

?

Croatia! I am fluent in Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian and I have never been anywhere over there! We spent a month driving around Europe for our Honeymoon but never made it over there. And every other time we’ve been back to Europe we just couldn’t fit it in. We’re heading to Spain this summer to visit our niece while she does her semester abroad and I’m secretly hoping that we can make our way over to Croatia but I’m not holding my breath! Perhaps that will just be a bucketlist retirement trip lol

8: challenge chatter--->  SQUATS Day 15!! I have to make up 35 from yesterday but Im loving them! 

• @vino831 you HAVE to go to Croatia!! It's SO cheap there, and depending on where in Spain you're flying from, you can get there pretty cheap. Just check out skyscanner.com. If you guys decide to go and need tips hit me up! I've been 3x

sorry I've been MIA ladies. Currently fighting the stomach flu!! Will do my check in later today 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @triwellnessgirl you are going strong at crossfit!! You're inspiring me to keep going once in a while... and 145# front squat? yeah!! The great thing about crossfit is that we keep track of what we accomplish so then we have goals to get back to after baby! Also your shower looked SO lovely!

@kateM glad you are continuing with the massage - hope it is helping you!

@vino831 so awesome that your nesting instinct is strong! I need to do some meal prepping! And so great about the doula photoshoot -- on a sailboat?! Wow!! 

@npaulie I hope you are feeling better!! stomach flu sounds dreadful...! 

• @vino831pleasd do share a photo!!

@npaulie I hope you're feeling better! Did you end up going into the doctors office? 
  • @kjd291 no, a few hours later was finally able to keep some liquid down. No longer getting sick, which is good, but I still have zero energy. Good news, at least I've gotten up and showered. That's my accomplishment of the day, hahahaha 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @npaulie glad you're at least keeping food down - a shower sounds like a good accomplishment-rest up! 

Despite my cold, I did a yoga video with some added stretching and my 80 squats! I'm getting so slow - can't wait to have energy and stamina back!!

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday. 
  • Hi ladies! I haven't worked out at all this week besides squats! so busy with work, but going to spin tomorrow - can't wait. I need a get a good sweat on, this week has been so stressful but just need to get through this presentation today then I'm on cruise control until my leave begins!! 

Also my house cleaner came yesterday.... I almost shed some tears of joy. Coming home to a clean house was life changing, haha! 
  • That's so awesome @jenny0228 !!!! House cleaners are the BEST!!!!! 
  • jenny0228 said:
    Also my house cleaner came yesterday.... I almost shed some tears of joy. Coming home to a clean house was life changing, haha! 
    yayyy!!! So glad!! 
  • @kjd291 and @npaulie hope you both are feeling better! 
  • So Ladies!!! I'm so excited!!! This morning in CF we repeated a workout that we did when I was 21 weeks, and guess what? Today I finished the WoD with the same exact score as I did 14 weeks ago! Weights were the same as well, with the exception of the Kettlebell Swings. Today I did 12lbs instead of 35lbs, more so because of my back, I didn't want it to flare up again. I haven't had any back aches for a few months now and I want to keep it that way!! So grateful that God continues to bless us with a healthy pregnancy!! 
    Heres the workout.... 

WARMUP: 2 Rounds
    30sec Jump Rope
    5e Reverse Lunge
    10 Bar Pass Thrus
    5e Bar Around The World
    10 Pushups 

STRENGTH:  3 Rounds
    8 Back Squats (40lbs)
    10e Front Raise (12lbs)
    60 sec Jump Rope 

WoD: 20min AMRAP
    400m Run
    30 Shoulder Press (40lbs)
    30 Goblet Squats (12lbs) 
    30 Kettlebell Swings (12lbs)
    30 MedBall Slams (10lbs)
    Score = 2 + 406

WOOOHOOOO!!!!
    PS Here's a side by side of me today @ 35 weeks vs me @ 21 weeks when I did this workout! And to think, I almost slept in this a.m..... so glad I didn't!!! 

• Thanks @jenny0228, waking up today definitely better than the past two days! Still some congestion and exhaustion-but nothing to call home about.

ditto to @npaulie - thinking of you abs hoping your on the up and up!

also: @triwellnessgirl, still rocking those HDBDs with those triceps! Dang girl! 
  • So when is everyone starting their maternity leave? The plan is for me to keep working until Baby arrives so I can keep my 12 weeks for when Baby is here. I hope my body cooperates ;)
    Tonight, though, is my last closing shift! I work in an office with 2 others and we each have to work 1-2 closing shifts per week (12-8pm) but our manager has asked that I not be scheduled for anymore closing shifts after tonight, that way I'm not stuck at work if I'm not feeling well or whatever. So crazy .... Baby's almost here!!
  • kjd291 said:
    Thanks @jenny0228, waking up today definitely better than the past two days! Still some congestion and exhaustion-but nothing to call home about.

ditto to @npaulie - thinking of you abs hoping your on the up and up!

also: @triwellnessgirl, still rocking those HDBDs with those triceps! Dang girl! 
    Thanks so much @kjd291 !!!!! Hanging on to the last bit of muscle..... LOL!
  • Hey ladies! Still laying in bed :-/ going to the dr tomorrow if I still feel this way in the morning. Able to keep liquids down but I haven't eaten anything other than crackers since Sunday night. So jealous of you ladies and your workouts. Although I don't want to leave bed, I'm getting cabin fever!! 

@triwellnessgirl March 3rd is my last day at work. Then I'm not planning on going back until August. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jenny0228jenny0228 member
    edited February 2017
    wow @triwellnessgirl you are totally kicking butt!! AND looking so fit! I think your triceps are more defined in your recent pic than your 21w pic! I am missing my hard earned definition - I seem to have gained a layer of fluff that just barely did away with all my outward muscle appearences. I hope the "fluff" dissipates quickly post baby, haha! 

I am tapering down my days in the office, my last day in the office will probably be March 13, then I'll work from home until baby comes. Might be sooner depending on how the rest of my pregnancy goes. My doctor does not like the fact that I drive so far to work each day. I told her to feel free to write me a note that says I have to work at home starting anytime now! ;) I'll go back after the 4th of July. 

hope you under the weather ladies keep on the mend! 
  • @jenny0228 how far do you have to drive?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1.5 hours in the morning and 1.75-2 hours on the way home. Was 4 days a week, now I'm going in 3 days, then will taper down. It's 75 miles but its mostly traffic, even though I leave my house at 5a! We'd move closer to Boston, where I work, but we own an oyster farm (DH runs it) near our home and we have to live in the town where the farm is in order to keep it. 
  • Thanks @jenny0228 !! You're very kind!!  :)
    I agree with your doc about the commute. Hopefully he'll write that note ;););)
    My office is a 5k away from home…. this is the first time I've ever lived close to my job. I've always had crazy commutes. Blessed by God's timing in setting up this job for me prior to me getting pregnant!
  • PS This morning I listened to a super podcast from the founder of BIRTHFIT, Lindsey Mathews. She talks about preparing & recovering from pregnancy, general strength training exercises, especially in the sagittal plane, Olympic lifting, running, nutrition, and general L&D and post-partum empowerment. I can't get the link to work, but if you're interested, check out the Podcast from Brute Strength, episode 76 Are You BIRTHFIT? ft. Lindsey Mathews. 
  • Hope you feel better soon, @npaulie !!
  • @triwellnessgirl thank you. And thanks for sharing that podcast. Will definitely check it out!!

@jenny0228 whoa that's an insane drive. I would not cope. I live a 5 min walk from my office. Haha. Hopefully she writes you a note soon!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jenny0228 you're dedicated! Do you listen to books on tape or something!? Boston traffic is atrocious.

With my DD I worked up till induction at 37wks (was scheduled to be done at 38) because I knew I wanted to to be a SAHM after so I didn't have to think about timeline of returning. I have so much sympathy with the crappy leave policies you guys have to deal with for going back to work :(
  • serenity13serenity13 member
    edited February 2017
    @kjd291 & @npaulie hope you both get back to feeling well soon!!!

@jenny0228 so glad to hear about your housecleaning! Hopefully you'll be able to WFH more often & also after baby arrives!

I called our benefit department this week to start the process for my leave/STD - planning to work right up til LO arrives, which means I have 39 work days left between now & my due date!
    Crappy leave policies for most of us are what led me to pick my research topic for my semester long project/~50 page paper for my class. I'm looking at organizations that provide adequate leave benefits & the correlation between morale & turnover vs. those like mine that do zero paid maternity leave... Possibly making some recommendations to leaders in my company after the semester to see about changing our policies if I can create a compelling enough argument, we'll see haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @npaulie - I absolutely will hit you up for tips! I know it's so cheap to travel once you're over there - really no excuse other than time management lol But I hadn't used skyscanner.com. Checking flights now! BC what else should I do with my 3am toddler woke me up/insomnia time!!

SO SORRY you got the stomach flu. That has been the absolute worst everywhere!! Hope going to the dr helps get you on the upswing fast!

@jenny0228 Yeah!!!! Love that you are happy with the results of the cleaning! That's the best!! :-)

@triwellnessgirl you look phenomenal!!! Seriously you kick butt!!

Here's one of the photos from the beginning of the doula/maternity session :-) The sweater made me feel a bit bulky but they wanted a very specific look at I was glad I had clothes to accommodate!  

Last thing- My midwife showed this to me yesterday - watch it until the end.  I was shocked but said yep that's exactly what she's doing lol

• @vino831 omg love that photo!!! You look awesome!! And that video is EXACTLY what it feels like inside my belly. 

@jenny0228 so glad you got the house cleaner in. Coming home to a clean house really is a great feeling. 

Guys, I made it out of bed and into work today!! 

Still going to skip yoga tonight and take it easy just to be on the safe side. Hope you ladies are having a fab week!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @npaulie! So glad you're at work and feeling better!!

@vino831 drop dead gorgeous!! What a cool shoot :) glad you were able to do that!  AND, oh my gosh, no wonder I feel like my ribs are bruised! Haha. This week the top of my bump spends half its time feeling numb and the other half feeling like it's getting ripped apart. Running out of room!

@serenity13 such an awesome project! I hope you can have some ppl who truly listen to your findings and make things better!
  • @kjd291 - I do listen to a lot of podcasts on my drive home but the mornings are nice quiet time for me. It's crazy the things you can get used to, but I just sip my smoothie and it's so dark this time of year in the morning, it's actually somewhat peaceful and I can prep for my day. 

@npaulie you're alive! yay! glad you're on the mend! 

@vino831 - gorgeous photo!! I love the sailboat location and the navy dress - so classy!! Also that video - yep that's what it feels like for sure. As baby gets bigger I can feel different parts of him lately, I can feel his legs and butt as he does his gymnastics in there! crazy! 

@serenity13 - what a great and important thing to research. Many women in my company that were pregnant before me had been petitioning the company HARD to change the policy. And they actually did it. They rolled it out in a super crappy way, but the women did have an effect - and with all your research to back it up I hope your company will make a change, too! 

Going to spin tonight, my first workout of the week. I felt AWFUL last night, just uncomfortable and couldn't fall asleep. I think it was because of work stress and the fact that I didn't get my workout stress-reliever in. CANNOT WAIT to sweat! 
  • @vino831 Love that photo! You look fabulous!!! And thanks for the kind words XOXO
    PS That video is amazing and you've reminded me of something that's been on mind..... this is for all the ladies here..... So I had read that Baby's movements will start to quiet a bit because of the lack of room, but I swear, since week 33 my Baby has gotten even more active and moves so much, which I love!! I can't imagine that's a "problem" but I'm just curious on your perspective. I have an appointment with my Midwife on Tuesday for my 36 week check-up, she'll also scan the Baby to get a confirmation of the Baby's position, and I'll ask her about the movement, but it's been interesting for me to experience!!

@npaulie So glad you're feeling better!!! WooHoo!!!!!