Baby Names
Options

Twin Boys

I am feeling uninspired by the names we have chosen. Right now were are thinking William Henry and James Alexander.  I like Declan and Liam but not sure DH will like them.  They are joining DD  Elodie Colette ( age 2) and  Stepson ( 9) Shane Matthew.

Re: Twin Boys

• Options
    You could always still use William and use nick name Liam. And you could suggest Declan James or James Declan.
  • Options
    I love William Henry and James Alexander!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with PP that you can use Liam as a nn for William. James might be a little plain with such a beautiful name like Elodie. Declan is nice. If DH doesn't go with it maybe Dylan is a sort of compromise?
  • Options
    They're a little boring, especially compared to Elodie. I like Henry and Declan much better, or Liam and Declan.
  • Options
    Elodie is pretty!  I also like Henry and Declan as twins.  
  • Options
    @mb0112 Thank you. I fell in love with the name when I was living in Paris as an exchange student. My roommate was this lovely and elegant girl named Elodie. We are friends still and my LO was named in her honor.
  • Options
    Our DS is Declan! I love the name! We also thought about Deacon. I would do Declan James though, it sounds better :) 

• Options
    I love William Henry and James Alexander! You can call William "Liam" if you want to. I like Declan with Liam, so if you want to go with that I'd do William "Liam" Henry and Declan Alexander