Re: WTO - Sunday 1/29

• Options
    blackrose-9blackrose-9 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle:
    3yrs trying, 2nd month with RE
    CD:
    WAYDTGKU:
    Right now I'm on my second round of clomid 50mg. On Tuesday I pick up my trigger shot..last month RE decided not to use it this time she wants to try it. After ovulation I'm going to try eating pineapples every day..I hate pineapples. Last month I ate it the first day and gagged. 
    R/R:
    Not a lot has been happening lately.. I got an elevation training mask :) it stimulates being in a higher elevation and helps your lungs grown stronger. I put it on this morning and went for a mile run and I'm glad that was it because I felt like I could barely breathe! I would do good and have steady breathing then it would seem like I just wasn't getting enough lol looks like I'll have to use it more and work towards more miles.
    CS/Q:
    Not really.. but if anyone has any advise about this trigger shot for someone who is terrified of needles that would be great lol I'm a medic in the guard so I know how to administer shots I just hate getting them let alone giving myself one!
    GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!)
    Window. Have to have it. I'm terrified of heights too lol but I feel calmer looking out the window? Weird I know..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Lurking from tww*

@blackrose I did a trigger this cycle and it was easy. Small needle and you just stick it in your stomach, you don't need to find a certain spot or vein or anything. It didn't hurt. Maybe have DH do it so you don't have to watch ;) oh also- I did pineapple smoothies instead of just eating the pineapple- that could be a good idea for you, you can just throw in whatever else to cover the pineapple flavor. GL this cycle!!! 

• Options
    @BlackRose I feel you on the shots! I'm a nurse and hate giving them to myself. I'm doing a FET so have been doing sub q injections but when I get to the IM I make my husband do it. I did it in my leg for awhile but I ended up hitting a nerve or something. No better advice, just solidarity
  • Options
    @blackrose I'm with @heatherdubrow and @bluejeanbabi05 the first time you do it is the worst (mostly the anticipation) but it is not bad at all.  GL. Also as a note both of the RE's I have seen have strongly discouraged adding new physical activities or training for a race while TTGP... so maybe some caution when using that mask...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Looking forward to getting caught up with everybody!!

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt

R/R: Rave - vacation was amazing but it's really nice to be back. Rant - I've only temped once this cycle, oops. I've never ovulated before CD19 and my average is like 25 so I'm not too worried. I'm starting back at it tomorrow for sure!

CS/Q: My one temperature doesn't make much of a chart, so no

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Always aisle. I have an ant bladder 
  • Options
    @cdnrunning where did you go on vacation? We just got back from Hawaii!
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow we were on a cruise out of Galveston to Jamaica, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. It was a glorious week of relaxation, drinking and eating. We love cruising - this is our 5th. I have not yet been to Hawaii, we would love to go, I hear it's incredibly beautiful.
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow we were on a cruise out of Galveston to Jamaica, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. It was a glorious week of relaxation, drinking and eating. We love cruising - this is our 5th. I have not yet been to Hawaii, we would love to go, I hear it's incredibly beautiful.
    Wow! How fun!
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I like the idea of a pineapple smoothie I might be able to tolerate it that way lol and I asked my DH if he would do it and he doesnt feel comfortable with doing it in the stomach because of "organs". If it where any where else he would help lol 

@heatherdubrow That sounds awful! I think I can do it, but I'm pretty sure its going to cause me to panic before I actually work up the nerve to do it haha 

@wabash15 Thanks for the advise. I normally run at least two miles a couple of times a week and workout at home. The mask is to help strengthen my lungs. I had pneumonia back in April and since then I haven't been able to control my breathing while running so I thought the mask would help. You can adjust the "elevation" on it so that helps. I plan on taking just mile runs and working my way up with it. Being in the guard I have to be able to run 2 miles within so many minutes and I have a test coming up very quickly so I still need to work on improving.  Unfortunately in the military even pregnant women have to workout lol