Options

Petty problem Saturday 1/28

Dieting sucks. 

End rant.
Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Petty problem Saturday 1/28

• Options
    FI agrees with every move Donald Trump has made since his inauguration. AND he feels the need to discuss it with me despite knowing my feelings, so I just listen silently and wait for it to be over. He also 'jokingly' said "hey, let's go March for women's rights babe!" as if it isn't a serious subject, and I literally feel less and less attracted to the father of my children each time he opens his mouth and this political regurgitation froths out of his Right Wing Republican mouth... I seriously feel like politics is currently compromising the stability of my relationship...
  • Options
    This maybe isn't petty so much as crazy, but H and I got to have a date night tonight (amen?!?) and we decided to get a dozen gourmet donuts for us to share with H's family that is visiting... we bought them, got them home, then decided we didn't feel like sharing so we hid the box in our room and just sat on the floor in the dark eating donuts and hiding from his family. We've definitely lost it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AllyTheKid that is NOT a petty problem. I don't know what I'd do if DH and the didn't have the same political leanings. Ugh. That sucks. Sorry. It's going to be a long 4 years..
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019
  • Options
    @chriscasey33 I'm going to have to just straight up tell him I REFUSE to discuss politics with him. It just isn't going to turn out well.
  • Options
    @allythekid hopefully he'll listen to you and agree because I'm sure that's the best bet for the sake of your relationship. If it were any other topic that you guys disagreed on, it would probably be handled similarly to respect the others feelings. 
    Me: 36 & DH: 40
    Married: November 2015
    DD 10/19/2016
    BFP:  8/20/2018 - EDD 5/4/2019