September 2017 Moms

VBAC Check in 1/28

How many weeks are you?

Have you seen your doctor (or midwife or whomever you're seeing) yet? If so, are they supportive of your VBAC?

Have you asked your doctor what would make you a candidate for a repeat c-section?

Anything you'd like to add?

GTKY: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

Re: VBAC Check in 1/28

• How many weeks are you?
    8 weeks tomorrow!! (:

Have you seen your doctor (or midwife or whomever you're seeing) yet? If so, are they supportive of your VBAC?
    Wont see the doc until 2/16, very anxious to discuss the possibility of a vbac. If she's not supportive I'm gonna have a hard time searching for a doctor who is!

Have you asked your doctor what would make you a candidate for a repeat c-section?
    Not yet!

Nope!

At first I wanted to be a fighter pilot, then I wanted to own a bakery, then I wanted to be a pediatrician, then I wanted to be a paleontologist. I had many dreams as a child lol.
  • lilpootslilpoots member
    edited January 2017
    How many weeks are you?
    5w+1

Confirmation appointment is 2/22, but I'm with the same OB and she said I was a good candidate when I saw her for my yearly exam.

I have asked previously and it seems that I would be a good candidate, because the reason my c-section was necessary last time, most likely won't occur this time. I had complete unresolved previa. I will feel confident in that when we can see my placenta's location.

FX for everyone

A rock star, a social worker and then a doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • @lilpoots fingers crossed everything goes well this time around! I can't wait to see my doc, I will be seeing a new OB who can hopefully help me have a vbac. They aren't very common here in Wyo. :\
  • @daniellelynette it is so strange how vbac is uncommon in many places. It seems like such a common practice these days. I will be thinking of you and hoping that your new OB is supportive. Looks like we may end up being the only vbacs in this BMB. I'll be here cheering you on.

Any thing in particular that made you interested in being a fighter pilot?
  • @lilpoots I've had a few other VBAC hopefuls in the last two check ins but they seem to have disappeared :( 

I used to watch a lot of history and discovery channel. It was so bad that I had seen all the documentaries and no cartoons. I loved everything about all the wars and the ocean and dinosaurs and Egypt... I watched everything! My mom told me she knew I needed to watch more cartoons when I was liiiiiitle and she got me some plastic jewelry and I took it to the yard, buried it, dug it back up, and told her I found "ancient artifacts" lol! 
  • Hi! What a great check in idea. I'll raise my hand as a VBAC hopeful.

How many weeks are you? 5+4 I think

Nope, I should probably schedule that soon.

A mermaid.
  • Hi @Souptin ! Thanks for joining us! Mermaids are cool, so I can see that.