March 2017 Moms

Facebook Group - Open Invitation

Hi ladies! This is the official open invitation instructions and discussion for the March 2017 Facebook group.

If you would like to join the group, please PM me with your email address. I will then send you an invitation via Facebook.

In order to keep out the creepers, the group is private and secret. I check to make sure everyone invited has interacted with this board and has never been reported to TB for spam or abuse. You are by no means obligated to join the group. This board isn't going anywhere. No one is trying to have competing groups. Most FB group members are still active on TB and vice versa.

Only join if you are comfortable with it and when you feel comfortable. As of right now there are no plans to close the group, so if you want to wait that's fine. The group is very friendly and welcoming to everyone. We encourage kindness and respect towards moms of all beliefs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

disneybaby84hippiemama-2kiyamurphgracie4400mossn83mecoatsMinger86serenity13longlivereginaMrsFlemingoaerie_starkap1988mrsyimsterlcarp203motherofdragons-2JustAnotherUsername16datalover13howdthathappenPhil413jadkins17

Re: Facebook Group - Open Invitation

• So did I! Where do I see the invitation when I log in?

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

BFP: 7/11/2016  EDD: 3/22/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sienac it should be in your email inbox.

• Hi KellyT22 I sent you a PM
    KellyT22
  • I sent a PN but haven't seen an invite.
  • If you gals use GMail, there is a chance that the invite got sent to your "social" folder. That was where I found mine.
  • I haven't received anything yet.
  • @burrberrymum @lexxilou986 I resent both of your invites. Please check your SPAM folders or a social folder if you have one. It should go to your email and not to your Facebook account. If you still don't see it, please double check that the emails you gave me are the ones tied to your Facebook account. If you still don't have it, please PM me and I will try plan B. Thanks!

• Bumping for this week's crowd :)

• I still didn't get the invite :( 
  • @Lexxilou1986 I sent you another PM with "plan B" a few days ago.

• I never received an email, should I pm you again?
    Met DH - Aug 2001 :: Married - Jan 2010 :: DD born - Sept 2012

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I also sent a PM

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Ok... how do I join this group?? 
    For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @shines721 pm @KellyT22 the email associated with your Facebook. 
    ME: 31
    DH: 33
    BFP: 07/14/16 EDD: 03/15/17
    It's a GIRL!

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

jadkins17
  • @KellyT22 YGPM
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

KellyT22
  • @KellyT22 you've got a PM from me :) 
    Me (34) Hubby (36) Married since 4.2009
    Due with #1! EDD: 3/8/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker

• KellyT22KellyT22 member
    Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    edited March 15
  • Bumping in case anyone else wants to join. PM me your email address for an invite.