July 2017 Moms
Options

Exercise & Fitness Check-in 1/27

Feel free to check-in using the template below or just let us know how you're doing!

1: How far along are you?  

2: How was your last week? 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?

6: GTKY: Favorite go to healthy breakfast (either now or before pregnancy and nausea/aversions)?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Exercise & Fitness Check-in 1/27

• Options
    1: How far along are you?  14+1

2: How was your last week? Super good, got to the gym 5 out of the last 7 days.  I've been trying to do something everyday, even if it's just walking the dogs for 30 mins.  My shoulder is finally feeling better, so I'm back to doing weightlifting in addition to my usual elliptical.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Just keep doing what I'm doing.  There is also a yoga studio close to my house that has prenatal yoga classes.  Now that I'm in the second tri, I think I will add that to my routine.  Anyone else doing/done prenatal yoga?

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? I'm contemplating getting new sports bras, but I'm on the fence.  The kind I like are so friggin' expensive, but they hold the girls down so well...Once I get a larger bump I'm going to invest in some good workout capris/tights.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?  What are y'all doing for core exercises?  I was doing my regular thing in the 1st tri, but now that I'm in the second I know you're supposed to change things up a little.

6: GTKY: Favorite go to healthy breakfast (either now or before pregnancy and nausea/aversions)?  I really, really, really love crockpot oatmeal.  Cooking steal cut oats overnight gives them the best consistency and I like putting different toppings on it, etc.  I haven't been eating it as much during pregnancy though.  I've been doing eggs, toast, and greek yogurt smoothies to get more of protein.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    Married: 10-20-2013
    NTNP: Feb 2016
    TTGP: Aug 2016
    BFP: 11-20-2016
    EDD: 7-27-2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited January 2017
    1: How far along are you?  17w3d

2: How was your last week? Great. Just finished up 5 days so far today and with a swim workout tomorrow will be 6 for the week. So far 3 days lift/cardio and 2 days swimming 

3: What are your goals for the week ahead? Same old same old. 5-6 days working out. Eating has been good except some random throwing up that creeped back in. 

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? Going out to a restaurant for lunch tomorrow that has a lot of gluten free options so that I guess otherwise just eating well. Our toddler is with the grandparents for two nights this weekend so also sleep as we are still in the middle of night potty training and it blows chunks

6: GTKY: Favorite go to healthy breakfast (either now or before pregnancy and nausea/aversions)?

I also love oatmeal. I usually have to eat at work while I'm working so I make gluten free oatmeal package with unsweetened almond milk and stevia with blueberries and 2 hard boiled eggs. It's been hitting the spot lately and quick as I have HB eggs made ahead of time. 

@rachrach83 I've tried crockpot oatmeal once but wasn't impressed with my ratios or the texture so I need to give it another go!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1: How far along are you?  15w5d

2: How was your last week? I can't wait until the answer to this question is "great."  I made it to the trainer once.  I still can't get over the nausea and vomiting.

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  2 workouts.  Maybe I can eat right again?

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? I just want to sleep.

5: Rants/Raves/Questions?  Nope

6: GTKY: Favorite go to healthy breakfast (either now or before pregnancy and nausea/aversions)?  I love me some eggs with avocado.
  • Options
    SparkyOneSparkyOne member
    edited January 2017
    Feel free to check-in using the template below or just let us know how you're doing!

1: How far along are you?  17w3d

2: How was your last week? ok...could have been better though.  I bought an exercise bike as some days I really need to move in the house and not feel pressured to leave.  But the darn thing keeps on getting the chain off track.  It's such a demotivator.  I bought it online and there's no returns of course.  Arghh

3: What are your goals for the week ahead?  Keep on keeping on.  Any moving is a plus for me.

4: How are you going to treat yourself this week/celebrate your body and its accomplishments? 
    I think the best way is to shop for myself.  I could really use new undergarments so maybe I'll pick some up if this week goes good.
    none at the moment
    This morning was my go to healthy favorite breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, nabulsi cheese (pasteurized), half a tomato sliced, handful of green Spanish olives, one slice of whole wheat pita bread, nice hefty handful of fresh arugula/ rocket, handful of globe grapes.  Break off small portions of the pita bread to put a small sample of each item (except the grapes) on the bread and enjoy.  Eat the grapes in between bites to get a sweet splash of flavor.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker