GTKY: What are your favorite guilty pleasure TV shows
May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

Re: Friday Ticker Change (1/27)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    roper2617, I might have to try that supplement. Leg cramps are no fun!

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @jayandaplus I am right there with you on the sleep! Pretty sure my spirit animal is a bear. Eating and sleeping is my life right now lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    @roper2617 Haha, yes! Eating and sleeping! I guess we should enjoy it now before LOs make it impossible to do either.
  • Options
    nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 26 weeks, omg almost 3rd trimester!

How big is baby? Oops, missed this somehow! Papaya, Boule de pain, Kale

Any appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? The occasional dizzy spells persist. I've told my coworkers if they see me head down at my desk I'm okay, just being dizzy.

CravingsI think the cherry pop tart craving is on its way out. Nothing new to replace it.

Rants/Raves/Questions? @roper2617 Same on the exhaustion. Think we're starting to hit that 3rd trimester wall a little early maybe? @jayandaplus you too perhaps!

GTKY: What are your favorite guilty pleasure TV shows?  Oh man...I enjoy Pretty Little Liars (though I'm just ready for it to be done at this point), Vampire Diaries, really any of those teen type shows. I have been watching the Bachelor this season too because H and I like to laugh at the girls.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @nda_roxybabe Are you going to miss you cherry poptart craving? I'm going to miss hearing about it. ;)
  • Options
    @jayandaplus LOL, I don't think so. I'm burning out on them. I have had a few brown sugar cinnamon ones...we shall see.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    How far along are you? 23 weeks!

How big is baby? A bunch of grapes (really?), 2 Pop-Tarts, or a mango

Any appointments this week? Routine check up this coming Monday

Symptoms? Peeing and eating a ton, out of breath easily, and my sex drive is finally returning (though I'm on pelvic rest until at least the end of February, when I have an ultrasound to see if my placenta's position has moved upward) :/

Cravings? All of the food. Currently, carrot cake (someone mentioned it on the randoms thread) and chocolate cake (today is National Chocolate Cake Day, so it's only right)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope

GTKY: What are your favorite guilty pleasure TV shows? I'm ashamed to admit but...Teen Mom, which I completely admit is garbage TV. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options

How far along are you? 24 weeks and happy to hit viability week w/ @mollyandd, @kmd1106, @mspacmaan34,

How big is baby? Eggplant or cantaloupe 

Any appointments this week? nope

Symptoms? I'm not having nosebleeds, but I'm getting bloody snot pretty regularly.  Gross!

Cravings? I can't quit eating king cake, but I'm still on my salad kick too.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm to the point where I actually enjoy being pregnant. 

GTKY: What are your favorite guilty pleasure TV shows? Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Survivor, and Suits.  I used to watch The Bachelor, but I finally gave it up.  I was so tempted to start watching again when the Bachelor thread started. I'll need something to binge watch on maternity leave. I'm thinking House of Cards or Game of Thrones.

• Options
    @nda_roxybabe I'm pretty inclined to believe it's the third tri wall hitting early! Though I am doing blood work to rule out other issues, such as low iron, but my money is on early third tri wall. 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    KMD1106KMD1106 member
    edited January 2017
    @clebl24, yes yay for viability week! I'm a dork and only started my Amazon registry today because I wanted to wait til viability. 

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @KMD1106 That's not being a dork, that's completely understandable. I can't wait to hit viability!