Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 1/26

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What sound/smell/image brings you back to your childhood and why?

Re: WTO Thursday 1/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kiwi2628
    I agree, if its going to be cold, atleast SNOW!

@zwink1
    I hope you find a job where you are free from crappy co workers!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    flashley-2flashley-2 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: One more month of the 'relaxed' approach. 

R/R: Its my day off with DF ! 9:30am one of my clients comes to the door with his dog. He knocked and stayed in our yard for a ridiculous amount of time. I didn't even go to the door because his appointment was DECEMBER 7th !!!!! People are so annoying. Oh well, off to enjoy my day with my love. 

CS/Q:  

My Grandmother always had this baby powder in this hard pink plastic container. It had a different scent. I never smell it but if I think about the smell it takes me back !!!

@kiwi2628 I'm a winter hater too. This is pretty much me every morning ......

@canonmom413 Goodluck with your edit today. That's gotta be a tough one !!

@lulu1180 Keeping my fingers crossed for you that this IS your month !!!

edit for wordsss !!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @kiwi2628 I love winter but I'm still right there with you on the snow. It seems like whenever the weather decides to precipitate, it happens on a day too warm to snow! Why!!!

@zwink1 FX you get a new job soon, that place sounds awful. What a sweet memory to have associated with that song!

@canonmom413 So cute your girls dance to songs you used to listen to. Isn't it amazing how smells can trigger so many feelings and memories?

@lulu1180 All the FX that this is your cycle!

@hartmich So glad everything looked good at your U/S! And that's such a cute memory, reminds me a little of this week's episode of This Is Us

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, fish oil, OPK (I see myself becoming a POAS addict, yikes), the littlest of caffeine.

R/R: Rant: Still in pain from my wisdom teeth surgery. I feel like I'm being such a baby about it because this is something most people already went through in high school/college. But it hurts! Rave: My husband's been so so sweet about the whole thing, and I get another day at home to laze around and snuggle my cat. He's so funny and I'm so obsessed with him.

CS/Q:  I've looked up a ton of CM stuff and tried to compare it to me but I can't seem to get it right or figure out what's happening with me so I keep not recording it. But, I'll leave the chart link here just in case anyone has any pointers? I don't have specific questions, just wondering if anyone seems something. If this is better off in the Weekly Chart Stalk, I'll move it there. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6965f9

GTKY: What sound/smell/image brings you back to your childhood and why? My mom wears lots of bracelets and the sound of bracelets clanging together reminds me of her moving around our house when I was young.
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    Good morning ladies!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: temp, cm, pnv, opk, hio

R/R: work has been so flipping busy. As in I already have put in over 40 hours this week.  On the plus side, that means it's gone by stupid fast. Can't wait for the weekend. 

I saw some of the chatter yesterday about non Zika places and as a Phoenician I'd have to also recommend the Phoenix/Scottsdale area. Our "winter" looks to be ending and well be back in the 70s starting next week. There are resorts here that will rival any beach resort.  :)

CS/Q:  none

My grandma's back porch steps. We would sit there and wait for the pool to "open" at 9am and then again after lunch for our obligatory 30 minute wait so you don't drown after eating time. As an adult, Ive come to realize those hold periods were just so she could get stuff done without 6 grandkids in the pool all day every day all summer :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cactusblossum -YES to the pool thing! My grandma was crazy about that! LOL We would sit on the side of the pool and slowly try to ease back in.. and she would yell at us and tell us to get out because we would get cramps and die LOL. You know inside she was like "For the love of God children! Let me have a minute!"

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R: So I have bad teeth. They're not strong and if I have a cavity, if it isn't fixed in 3 months it irreparable. Last night I bit into a bun (a soft, yummy bun) and one of my teeth shattered.  What the heck, teeth? Why must you do that.

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What sound/smell/image brings you back to your childhood and why? Wood burning stoves. Every time I smell that I think of our cabin with my parents and the fires we'd have inside, or the big bon fires we'd have outside. I love it. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/8

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: right now just bleeding and taking giant handfuls of pills (PNVs, etc)

R/R: I'm kinda boring today. *Possible TW * Does anyone else watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life? I'm annoyed because I hate that they're using her possible pregnancy as a teaser/publicity stunt. *End TW*

CS/Q:  

GTKY: What sound/smell/image brings you back to your childhood and why? Hmmm, damp woods and wood burning stoves remind me of visiting extended family at a cabin in Wisconsin. The song Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al" brings me back to me and my sister choreographing a dance to it in our living room lol. 

• Options
    @LuND I loved the first season of that show, but then she became so lazy and unhealthy and everyone around her enabled her behavior. 
    But ive seen the previews and it's making me want to watch the show even less...
  • Options
    @Mythril Right?  Like why can't we be like sharks - if one falls out a new one grows.  That makes the most sense. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, temping

CS/Q: My temps are all over the place. This is probably because it's my first cycle off of BCP. I really don't think I've ovulated at all. Thoughts?

This stuff right here. If you are latino, you know that feel. 

@ag90 Wisdom teeth surgery is awful. Hope they gave you good meds. I was allergic to mine :expressionless: 
    @wabash15 WOW. That's just...very inconsiderate of your boss
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hugs to @wabash15 @dragonfly87 because TTCAL is rough.
    @Dilynne Boo! I hope your time at the dentist is fast and not painful.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @wabash15 and @NYTino24 Thanks ladies for the support and hugs to you as well.

I was at least hoping AF would be normal this month, but she doesn't seem to want to cooperate. It's spotty and light so far...really hoping it changes over the next few days to resemble a normal period though (never thought I would be saying that).
  • Options
    Can I add one more rant for the day? Then I will stop being a negative nancy....

One of my employees just informed me she will be starting her maternity leave 14 days earlier than planned. We do not have a replacement lined up for her while she is out. So I will be taking on her responsibilities while she is gone for 12 weeks and now it's 2 weeks earlier than I anticipated. Today, is going really well so far....
  • Options
    @feeislove it's hard to say with cd21 having an open circle.  Maybe wait a day or two of temping to confirm but it looks like you might have.

• Options
    @wabash15 fx so hard for you this cycle!!! 

@dragonfly87 so sorry for cd 1. I also have been having really light periods *TW* the lightest one I had was after my CP actually end TW* for what it's worth, my doctor wasn't concerned at all about light periods when I asked (mine are only 2 light days and 2 days of spotting) he said there's nothing you can do to make a period heavier.  Hoping this cycle is a better one! 

Month/Cycle: 13/13 2 TTCAL 

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: OPKs sex EOD cm 

R/R: finally a day at work that isn't super chaotic and the sun is out after weeks of rain! 

CS/Q:   None

this Estée Lauder perfume my grandma wore, she used to come visit from Florida and we would be so surprised to see her and always knew she was hiding downstairs cause we could smell her perfume 
  • Options
    @mispanda thanks....I'm just getting frustrated with him lately. Like I will never have a normal cycle so there is no ideal cycle to use the meds and trigger shot....it is what it is and he just doesnt get it. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    @mispanda Day 16 you think?
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feeislove I am not convinced you have O'd...if your temps keep rising than I would buy it but your "post -O"temps are fairly similar to some of your pre-O temps... sorry I'd keep HIO just in case

@dragonfly87 bodies are wierd.  My period has been pretty predictable my entire life, Day one medium flow, day two med-light. day three starts off light than stops or some spotting then spotting day 4&5.  last cycle day 1 was super light and then spotting till day 6... I even let the BSC creep in and took a HPT. ofcourse BFN.  I don't know that I would stress over the flow so much. bodies are weird.

@NYTino24 preach girl.  TTCAL is hard. hugs to you too
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @feeislove I personally would say no to CD16.   I'm no expert but I would keep HIO until you can actually confirm O with some more higher temps.
  • Options
    @wabash15 @beachbunnyxo123 Thanks for the responses. I probably shouldn't be so paranoid about it and I plan to bring it up to my doctor next month to double check. I guess I am letting myself go BSC and think that maybe a light period means a thin uterine lining which is what I have read happens to women on Mirena for a long time. But, without really knowing what's going on, I shouldn't get too worked up about it.
  • Options
    @zwink1

@lulu1180 This is our month. I feel it!

@hartmich That is so sad about your OB.

@dragonfly87 Sorry to see you back here. Hugs

@cbobell2009 Did I read that right- 5 months and no period? Usually they recommend you see a doctor if you go 60-90 days without a period. I would do that before Vitex. I have heard some sketchy things about it. I think @adirat has some knowledge...