edited January 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Morning, friends!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories?

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adirat good morning! I agree, you win over YH. I don't have an answer about the vitamins...hopefully one of the other lovely ladies will!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @adirat, I'm just a TWW lurker right now, but your DH's "awkward" feeling vs yours made me LOL.  Yes, you definitely win.  Between what we go through with AF monthly, TTGP, and all things pregnancy related, if it were up to men to reproduce, humans would die out.  Fingers crossed for you in this TWW!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 That song is in my head now!

@jess0211 @JNCPro3130 Haha I'm not trying to make it a competition because I don't want him to get anxious, but I was like...seriously dude you and two strangers just looked inside my ovaries to count follicles together yesterday. Eye rollllll

• Options
    ~*~Lurking from WTO~*~

@adirat I just got prescription PNV which I chose to do because I can't take the only USP verified prenatals (NatureMade) due to an ingredient in them I can't have. I was taking PureEncapsulations but another wonderful lady on this board is a chemist (I think) and mentioned many vitamins don't actually contain the full ingredients they say they do since they are not FDA approved. I hated the idea that a company knows women need these to have healthy babies yet they mess with them so I asked my dr for a prescription and it was FREE!! I have a year's worth of refills and I'm not paying a cent, and I know exactly what is in them because they were filled by a pharmacist, AND they are so much easier to take than the PureEncapsulations. Smaller and I only have to take 1 not 2. It's the best!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @ag90 Thanks, that's helpful to know! And thanks for the reminder to reread @KristoKekerooni 's helpful posts! 

• Options
    Yes, she's the one! I wanted to go back and find her name but hard with mobile bumping.  So so grateful to you @KristoKekerooni. I'm sure my dr thinks I'm overly cautious but at least I know what's going in my body...and for free!
    Anniversary

• Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited January 2017
    @julesdp  thanks, logically I know it's too early but my BSC self couldn't put the stick down! Sorry about your co worker...we have a few of those around here. They are the 15 mins late every.single.day girls.

Eta: words.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @KristoKekerooni it's the gelatin in Nature Made I can't have :/ It's pork based and I keep kosher. I've been taking it for three days and no nausea so far which I'm surprised about but grateful for, because I get nauseous fairly easily - though it's usually due to motion sickness or migraines or a rare circumstance where I'm prescribed a very strong painkiller. And yes, my dr is wonderful, I'm basically obsessed with her. I won't switch to an ob until I'm pregnant but I so wish I could just keep my primary the whole way through. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    Pinky917Pinky917 member
    edited January 2017

@adirat Oh DHs, why must they be so dramatic?

@Jess0211 Yep, definitely have that song stuck in my head now...

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing:  -5,-4,-2

Testing: nope...

R/R: Well, temps have been extra funky lately, which really is not helping my pessimism towards the subject. Also, all of my efforts in applying for new positions at work are now futile thanks to Trump's hiring freeze, so now I am stuck getting under paid for doing double the work. All together, I am currently a real friggin ray of sunshine right now!

CS/Q: --

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories? Kind of a downer, but I was named after my father's sister who passed away. My first name is actually a combination of her first and middle name, so I constantly get people who think they are funny asking "Oh what, your parents couldn't decide on a name???". My name is also from a fairly well known song, so it is also fun when people feel the need to ask me if I ever heard it. ETA: Or feel the need to start singing it to me :#

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    edited January 2017

Month/Cycle:  13

CD/DPO:  CD 23 / 4 DPO

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,0,1

Testing: trying to hold out until 1/31 (which for me 

R/R: Rave is that DH is finally on board with me eating organic! This might not seem major but it has taken me awhile to get him to this point. He still plans to eat non-organic meat to save on cost, but agreed to buy organic meat for me and whenever possible organic fruits/veggies (at least the dirty dozen). Yaaayy! 

CS/Q: nada today

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories?  Not really - I didn't have a name when I was born and apparently in the hospital my dad went "How about ___"? And my mom went "oh, yes I like that." boom haha.

@adirat totally think the women win in the invasiveness department ;) haha. Again, so happy your appointment went well!

@jess0211 so im curious, do you love the song or hate the song now? haha

@JulesDP one of my secretaries is infamous for the friday and monday routine, but she is good worker so...on she stays ha

@pinky917 ugh so sorry about your position with work and pay. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @ag90 - Ahhh makes sense. Definitely one of those cheap fillers. Well I'm glad to hear the script seems to be working!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    *lurking from WTO*

@adirat I didn't want to bump yesterdays thread, but wanted to say how thrilled I am that yesterday's RE appointment went so well and that you guys have a plan!!!  FX so very hard for you! And, to YH and anyone's DH who bitches about having to do a SA:

• Options
    @sailing_mama we have had some women O very late, we even had one who O'd on something like CD46 and got KTFU that cycle.  Looking at your temps you may have infact  O'd.  It would be great if your temps were a little higher but there is  a shift from the ~10 days previously and your temps are staying more consistent ...  even though your timing isn't great having O'd means there is an end in site for this cycle!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @dragonfly87 @kmac09 Thanks ladies 

@wabash15 Thanks for the CS - I hope that it means the end is in sight for this cycle! 
  • Options
    Sorry. This is going to be a P&G. I will try to check back in later. 

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO:  27/7

Timing:  High- not that it's mattered  

Testing: I don't even know. See Qs

R/R: my boobs hurt but I can't tell if it's because I am poking them to see if they hurt or if they really hurt. 

CS/Q: so I have a wicked short LP. It has been 8-9 days. This question is probably moot because I will probably get AF on time but if for some reason I don't get it by Saturday (10dpo) do you think it's safe to test? I probably wouldn't test any earlier than that.

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories? Nope. Nothing good here. 

• Options
    @brooklyngirl6 have you gone to see your OB about your short LP?  really anything less than 10 days is problematic as an embryo typically implants between 6-9 days post O.  If you do get to 10 days it may be worth testing though it may still be early for a +.  
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Haha, @BertieMeetsGertie , Thanks? haha, it's my job so *shrug*
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    @dragonfly87 oooooohhhh, that's a ballsy move daddio! I'm glad it all worked out in the end! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @Anna_1021 Glad to hear the SA results are looking good!! That has to be a relief. 

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie that would be the best.thing.everrrrr

Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie : Yeah, my dad wasn't really thinking that one through. Apparently my mom was pretty upset with him for awhile.  But he has a habit of doing things like that often, so she is now used to it after 32 years of marriage.  :p
  • Options
    @adirat what did your RE say about treating your short LP? 

• Options
    @bertiemeetsgertie He confirmed that after nine cycles of LP not getting longer, it should be treated and is not caused by having been on birth control pills. During our testing cycle, he'll give me progesterone supplementation, then I'll do an cycle with letrozole. He thinks that since I am ovulating but not producing enough progesterone from the corpus luteum to sustain a full LP, a medicated cycle may produce a "stronger" ovulation in which there is enough progesterone for a good LP.

In yesterday's u/s he saw the corpus luteum but it was small. He also took 7dpo bloodwork yesterday to see what my progesterone numbers are. Things may change if the numbers are weird I suppose. 

• Options
    @wabash15 Sorry your body is messing with you, but happy to hear DS is finally feeling better! @sailing_mama Sorry this has been a stressful cycle for you. I am not the best at interpretting charts, but here's to hoping it was O and you get to move on soon! @dragonfly87 Your name story cracks me up, although I don't even know what I would do if DH did that to me!! I so wish I could have seen your Mom's reaction when she found out!! @Anna_1021 Happy to hear the results are looking good!Thank you everyone for all the support regarding my current job woes! As frustrating as it is I need to keep in mind that this is only temporary. Hopefully things can go back to normal sooner than later, because I am impatient :D !!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  19/5

Timing:  -2, -1 (2x), O, 1

Testing: 10dpo. 5 more days! 

R/R: I love my job! 

CS/Q: anyone else ever get nausea after O. 

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories?

80s days of our lives Character my mom loved 

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @adirat sounds like a great plan!!