Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New to forum - TTC while BF

Hi there! My name is Oni and this is my first time posting though I was a long-time lurker while TTC DS. He's a year old now and we're trying for #2.
No AF yet, but pre-AF symptoms about four weeks apart for the last few months. I'm going to start charting BBT this week and have OPKs on hand, but using them feels wasteful at the moment. 
Any advice is welcome (apart from weaning, because yeah I know and no), but really just looking for support and hopefully someone in a similar situation! 
Cheers! 

Re: New to forum - TTC while BF

• Options
    @Caprine89 welcome! Feel free to read the pinned posts and check out our daily threads and our newbie intro thread. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @heatherdubrow agreed. I also feel like I should have a document on my desktop where I can copy/paste responses like hers and use them for posts like these lol. 
  • Options
    @lund @heatherdubrow Awww, you guys!  <3
    Not gonna lie, that was my first thought too - "why the heck don't I just have something I can copy/paste in these situations!?" :D 
  • Options
    It actually dawns on me too, as far as success stories go, searching the First Tri Board might be fun, too!  GL
  • Options
    I know many women that are BF tend to have shorter LPs, so I would definitely recommend you start temping asap to see if you are ovulating and if your LP is long enough for implantation to occur.