March 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1.24.17

For everyone due 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, or 3/28!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1.24.17

• Loading the player...
  • @DrillSergeantCat LOL on the inappropriate sex stuff….I have a list of things in that category too.   I knew I liked you!

@babyspice I’ve never been on a motorcycle…that sounds kinda crazy to me!

@Foersty I’m sorry about the late invite sending!  That would definitely have me feeling disappointed.  I hope your shower is lovely.

@Spartanrd4 my hands are as swollen as I image your feet to be.  I think my feet are only a matter of time.  My flats are probably going to be destroyed by the time this is all said and done.  I feel like my feet puff out over them throughout the day.  Thankfully I only have to get work appropriate 2 days a week.   Also, a tour in Italy with a local does sound pretty nice.

@Gracie4400 Why is it that men do stuff like that?!  My DH is the same way!!

@thisisallyson I’m sorry you’re having a hard time.  I’m glad your sister was able to provided you the support you needed.  My step-sister is a match success story too!

@hippiemama crazy to think that you are already dilating!!  I hope your LO cooks longer, but also feel badly wishing weeks of contractions on you!

How far along are you? 31w!

How big is baby?  A bunch of asparagus, a huge jar of Nutella (didn’t know that existed)

Upcoming appointments this week?  Just my regular check on Friday 1/27

Any new symptoms or changes? Not really, just reflux which is either totally tolerable or HORRIBLE regurgitation acid in my mouth level bad and the swollen hands + carpal tunnel situation.   I feel like stretch marks on my stomach could be a matter of days away.  If they happen I am really going to struggle with body image.

Rants/Raves/Questions?   My BIL gifted us his help doing some painting at the house for our Christmas present which is a big help, but OMG he is SLOW as molasses!  I can’t even deal.  I am an excellent painter and it’s SOOOOooooo frustrating not being able to just do it myself or help him.  He’s been at our house 3 whole solid days so far to paint a ~12x12 bedroom & a powder room (ceiling and walls no trim).   He’ll be back again tomorrow to do the walls of the bathroom.  I probably could have done all of it myself in a weekend (2 days).  I probably sound so ungrateful, but I am having a hard time dealing with him having my house in disarray.  I guess my nesting is starting a bit…..

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Other than sex stuff…..probably buy a house with someone I was in a long distance relationship with without him taking the time to come and pick it with me (he only saw pics I sent of it).  This should probably have been a red flag that it probably wasn’t the best call.   I did a lot of crazy things for said ex-boyfriend.  

****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? Celery

Upcoming appointments this week? On Monday

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm having BH or contractions more and more often. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? How do you tell the difference between BH and contractions?  Last night I was sitting with my feet up and I could feel my stomach tightening up...super comfortable.  It happened several times and even after I went to bed. 

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Why can't I think of anything?!  I'm such a lame person!

• How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? a coconut!

Upcoming appointments this week? Regular midwife appointment tomorrow

Any new symptoms or changes? Feeling big!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Raves:  My girlfriends are throwing me a baby shower.  We live 2,500 miles from both of our families, so this is such a thoughtful party! Rants: I totally went to a bar concert this past weekend, and totally got sick from the food.  I'm talking explosive sick.  I even had to stay home from work Monday.  :'(  No bueno at all! 

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Heli skiing in Alaska!  I even set off a small avalanche and skied through it!  Pretty epic!

• For everyone due 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, or 3/28!

How far along are you? 

31 weeks 

How big is baby?

Romaine Lettuce 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Yes, it's been 3 weeks and since then I have been diagnosed with GD so I have tons of questions! 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Just the new GD diagnosis, 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Raves: we got our travel system and bedding in the mail this week :) DH have had fun practicing wheeling around the house in anticipation for LO! 

Rant: I've been tracking my BS numbers for a week and nothing is making sense to me. I got very little support from the dietitian just a lot of you're doing everything right and you only have a minor form of it... I didn't get told to send my numbers to anyone after a week and I was told I wouldn't be getting any medication for it. While I appreciate that they have faith I can manage this myself it's frustrating to feel like it's not being taken seriously. Then everytime I test my BS and it does comes up high (6/32 times total is that a lot?!) I feel like the worst person ever and like I'm hurting my baby somehow (even though in reality I know it's not my fault). 

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

Swimming with stingrays in the Cayman Islands was pretty crazy and cool! 

• ashley14598ashley14598 member
    edited January 2017
    @DrillSergeantCat Zachs phone!! lol
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks!

How big is baby? Asparagus 

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes, Friday I have a routine check up.

Any new symptoms or changes? Just more acid reflux & back aches

Rants/Raves/Questions? now I'm wondering about circumcision options too @hippiemama I didn't realize there were different types...

GTKY:  What is the craziest thing you've ever done? There's been a lot lol idk if that's a good or bad thing. The craziest might be dating 6 guys at the same time - it was right before DH & I became really committed to each other & I was still wanting to explore my options, so there were a few months I was dating him & 5 others...no idea how I kept track of who I told what to/etc.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @serenity13 funny story I was dating a few guys when I started talking to/dating DH as well! I Felt the same way and have no idea how I kept track of everything!