September 2017 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 1/22

If you're due in September, and your ticker/week changes today, this is the check-in for you!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY:  If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would you pick and why?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 1/22

• How far along are you? 
    7 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    According to the Ovia app, Smalls is the size of a Brookesia micro chameleon from Madagascar 

Yes, finally! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow morning at 10am pacific time. 

The nausea has really git this week, along with intense aversions. My boobs came in this week, and holy cow are they huge. I'm going to have to upgrade to a DD bra soon. No bueno. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Nope. 

GTKY:  If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would you pick and why?
    Madeleine L'Engle, Neil Gaiman, and J.K Rowling. Not only are they three of my most favorite authors, their people I'd like to model my writing career after, and their intensely fascinating people. 

• How far along are you? 8 weeks!

How big is baby? A raspberry 

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes!! My appointment is Tuesday and I'm so excited! 

I took a hot shower this morning. HUGE mistake! It made me super light headed and I got sick.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Not today :)

GTKY:  If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would you pick and why? My papaw, my best friend's mom and DH's grandmother. I miss those people so much. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 
    6 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Size of a pea

Not until next Monday! 

This weeks cravings have been cheeseburgers and ice cream cake.  Whatever body you'll figure it out! Otherwise status quo

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I got nothing here, other than damnit Packers you are making my grumpy husband more grumpy.

GTKY:  If you could have dinner with three people, living or dead, who would you pick and why? Not sure on this.  Right now the only thing coming to mind is the super nanny bc my 2 1/2 year old is defying all the rules of the land! 
  • How far along are you? 
    9 weeks (technically 9+1 since I was a day late)

How big is baby? 
    Raspberry

Not yet, but a week away.

more nausea and my stomach is getting huge. I'm sure its bloat, but I cant believe its all bloat. I'm HUGE. :'(

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    Nothing at the moment, Unless a rant about Morning Sickness would keep yon your toes.

Oh this is a hard one. I'm going to say my Grandpa because I never got to meeting him. And I suppose my mom and grandma too so they could see him again.

• How far along are you? 8(+1)

How big is baby? A wild strawberry

Upcoming appointments this week?  Tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be graduating from the fertility clinic after ultrasound #4!

Any new symptoms or changes or cravings?  The nausea is being controlled by Diclegis, a prescription the doctor gave me after I lost 2 lbs last week, but I still don't really want to eat anything. Other than that, just huge boobs and insatiable desire to sleep 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I actually ordered my first set of maternity bras on Amazon and I'm so much more comfortable.  No more lines across my chest where my bras are digging into my boobs.  Haha.

This one's hard. I'll come back to it.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21