• Options
    How far along are you? 
    19w
    How big is baby? 
    Mango or an adipose from Dr. Who
    Appointment updates?

Nope
    Any new symptoms or changes?  
    Feeling movement these days. Yesterday evening my stomach was as far out as my boobs! This morning I deflated, but I'm sure it will return.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I started my swim class yesterday! I'm excited to get  weekly full body (fairly easy) workout in once a week. Maybe it will motivate me to do more exercise throughout the week. I definitely felt it was still challenging enough to be worth it. 
    GTKY: How did you meet your SO?
    My DH and I met by working together as live-in personal care assistants to a house of adults with intellectual disabilities. The house was part of a community and was home for me for 3 years. We started dating after working together for 2 years, and after he moved out and started working in a different house in the same community. We married a year and a half later after both of us had moved on to other work. 
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    21 Weeks

How big is baby? 
    A carrot

Appointment updates?
    Anatomy ultrasound on Thursday 

Nothing new just more movements

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Going back to feeling really tired 

We were set up through mutual friends that were dating. Blind Date success story :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    18 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    Artichoke
    Appointment updates?
    Anatomy scan 2 weeks from Tuesday!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!
    Just this damn acid reflux. I started Zantac twice a day. Not sure if it's helping or not. Also have been feeling baby move almost every evening! I'm excited for DH to be able to feel too. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I'm slightly worried that I haven't gained any weight. I eat whatever I want when I want and rarely go to the gym! One of my books said I should have gained over 10 lbs by now!! At 12 weeks baby was measuring 3 days ahead so we will see how big he/she is in 2 weeks. 
    Also I'm excited to name our baby! It will make it feel so much more real!
    In high school! We were both in band but he was in the better one haha and everyone went on a trip to Hawaii. We started talking a little in the airport on the way home. We sat next to each other and listened to Weird Al and he gave me a massage. We dated for about a year then lost touch for a few years then got back together, then broke up, then back together! It's quite a story. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @alm52386 I was feeling the same way and then started gaining about a half a pound a day. My OB had zero concern at this point about weight gain, and basically told me not to stress. It will come eventually. I've gained about 6-8 lbs depending on what I count my starting weight to have been pre pregnancy. We all have growth spurts at our own speed. 
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    18 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    Croissant
    Appointment updates?
    Anatomy scan on Friday!
    Itchy skin 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Friday needs to come quickly 
    we met in college, we had a class together but lost touch when it ended. Only to meet again through a mutual friend. Who uncomfortably had a crush on my DH but he wasn't interested in her.

DD 1- born January 22, 2014
    Due June 25 2017

• Options

How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? mango

Appointment updates? next week is my anatomy scan

Any new symptoms or changes?  stomach is always hurting/sore and having bad back aches 

Rants/Raves/Questions? nothing

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? at church 
  • Options
    kahlan82kahlan82 member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 
    29 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A banana

Appointment updates?
    Just had our anatomy scan and now will go every 4 weeks until I am 28 weeks 

Trouble sleeping

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Half way there :)

My girlfriends decided to bail on our girls' night at the last minute to be with their boyfriends, since I was ready, I went out by myself. DH walked across the dance floor and I grabbed him.  He broke it off after a few months and a year later he found me on MySpace (yes that long ago) and asked me out, 10 years later.....here we are.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    How far along are you?  19 weeks

How big is baby? Mango

Appointment updates? Anatomy scan last Friday which was good. Baby measuring a week ahead. P17 on Wed and cervical length ultrasound on Feb 1st

Any new symptoms or changes?  The reflux and heartburn!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Happy to have a good anatomy scan!

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We are high school sweethearts. We met in English class in 10th grade.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    20 weeks! Finally half way!
    How big is baby? 
    Banana
    Appointment updates?
    Ugh. 10 more days. I can't stand this waiting.
    Itchy skin.
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Rant: so tired of this sore throat I've had for a week and I can only take tylenol, ugh. Unsure if this is a rant or a rave, but the last 4 people I told I was pregnant reacted with surprise. I feel I look pretty pregnant...
    Playing ultimate. It's set up like football with endzones, but with a frisbee (disk), and feel of play is closer to soccer/handball/basketball. I can trace back to the exact party that led me to that sport community though, which I think is kind of fun. The whole story is a little more involved, due to the incestuous nature of Louisville, aka the biggest small town you'll ever live in, but it boils down to that without Ultimate, we wouldn't have met.

BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How far along are you? 21 weeks, 1 day

How big is baby? banana

Appointment updates? appointment in a couple weeks, anatomy scan

Any new symptoms or changes?  trouble sleeping, sciatic pain, growing pains

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? met in college mutual friends!
  • Options
    I was travelling all day yesterday, so I am a day late...oops

How far along are you? 
    19 weeks, yesterday

How big is baby? Mango

Appointment updates? AS is not until 2/6, which feels forever away!

Any new symptoms or changes?  Turns out baby girl DOES NOT like icebreakers mints. Hadn't gotten sick in 2 weeks until I ate a mint yesterday. Heartburn has been way better since starting prilosec. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just ready to stop feeling so tired. A little pissed at my sister for not stepping up to the plate with my dad, who has cancer. I have been taking care of him on top of my job and travelling home every week to another state. My sister lives 3 hours away and doesn't have a job and has barely seen him since he started chemo and radiation. I just wish she would carry some of the burden.

GTKY: How did you meet your SO? We met in driver's ed sophomore year of high school (I was dating one of his friends at the time!). We dated for a year right after graduation, broke up for a few years, and have since been together for 8, married for 4 years.
  • Options
    shmarplershmarpler member
    edited January 2017
    Oops! Posted on the wrong one. Sorry!
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17