Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Sunday

Brooklyngirl6Brooklyngirl6 member
edited January 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I have been pretty MIA but I thought I would start this...

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Who are you rooting for today in football? 

Edit: spelling. 

Re: TWW Sunday

• Options
    Morning ladies, CD1 for me today, so I will move over to WTO...and don't you dare following me. Pretty bummed about this as I thought I was the speshul snoflayke who would get a BFP the first month doing TB and OPKs. Ha!

@Brooklyngirl6 I am no major expert in TB (see above), but for what I have learned I would say it's CD20 (looking at temp and CM, plus the open circle on CD19). Do you know why FF might have moved it two days earlier?

Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sbarluccico I really have no idea. My temps are really hard to track. I have a toddler that doesn't sleep so I am up 3-5 times a night. I rely mostly on opks. This month I got a high reading all day on cd18 and then at 8pm I got a peak reading. So I'm going to assume I O'd cd19-20. Unless I O pretty quickly after the peak reading I would get its cd20. 
  • Options
    dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    @sbarluccico: sorry for CD 1!

@brooklyngirl6: Do you remember what CM was like on CD 20? Had it dried up by then? I would lean toward CD 20, but your CD 21 temp is probably throwing things off since it's a drastic temp. At least HIO timing was great either way! Sorry, I am not a ton of help, as FF did this to me this month as well.

@purplg8r: How long are your cycle normally? Are you nearing a typical end? Nice job on the morning run, you are so much more ambitious than so many of us!

Month/Cycle: 4/4  2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: CD 24 / 11 DPO

Timing: EOD during FW

Testing: BFN today, I broke down and decided to just do it...surprisingly not as bummed as I expected. No more testing this cycle.

R/R:
    Rant:  Pretty sure I am out this cycle. My temp plummeted yesterday and today I hit cover line. I did temp about 20 minutes earlier than usual because I woke up earlier, but still, it's quite a drop. I am super bummed because I was so close to having a triphasic pattern and being confident that my progesterone levels are normal, but then the massive temp dips 3 days before AF is due has me paranoid again. My LP is 14 days, so I guess I will have to see if that stays true this cycle, but this will be the third time my temps dive well before AF arrives....the other possible option is that FF moved my O date from CD 11 (which was happened last cycle) to CD 13 due to strange temps. So it is possible I am on CD 13 and closer to AF. I am feeling the normal aches that come about a day before AF.

My only hope at this point is that I have a normal length and flow for AF this cycle. I just want some reassuring sign that my body is going back to normal. 

CS/Q: none

I don't watch football, but DH does. He likes the Cowboys and they are out now. So not sure who he will be rooting for.

ETA: grammar corrections
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 I didn't chart anything so not exactly sure about my cycle. And my cycle length varies because of O date.  But if I had to guess when I O'd, I'd say today is Dpo 10. Which is when AF shows up (I've Venn getting temp drops & spotting on dpo 9 and both happened yesterday).  I'm so sorry about bfn.  I'm still wondering if the Pom juice did any good. 
  • Options
    @purplg8r: Ah ok. Well, FX AF doesn't show up at all this month! Yes, I am still wondering if the Pom Juice did anything...anxiously awaiting right now. Are you still drinking it?
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 I'm not sure about my CM. I'm so bad about that. Sorry for your bfn. 
    @BertieMeetsGertie  it's okay. If you aren't a pats fan then you probably loathe them. I would loathe them if I wasn't a fan. 

• Options
    VLillyVVLillyV member
    edited January 2017
    Good morning ladies! I go here now... on the roller coaster of hope.

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: CD12 DPO1

Timing: great, only missed 1 day during FW

Testing: not testing until 2/7 if AF is not here.

R/R: Rant: I was pretty stressed because of the length of LP... it's shorter then ideal. My mom and I aren't enemies but we aren't close. I just recall she mentioned struggling to conceive me. I can't ask her about baby making, she's not onboard. Now I wonder if it was the LP phase and if I'm going to struggle as well. I mean, I already feel like I'm struggling.

Rave: it's Sunday, had a wonderful weekend! I'm honestly not looking forward to work tomorrow but will make the best of it.

CS/Q: None

GTKY: Who are you rooting for today in football? Packers and Steelers. Anything but Tom Brady again.

@dragonfly87 sorry about the bfn
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 yup!  Still drinking it!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:8:9

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: good

Testing: I don't know maybe tomorrow 

R/R: just hanging around the house since DS is sick and had to call into work for tomorrow since none of my sitters are available 

CS/Q: temps should start dropping tomorrow or Tuesday 

I have absolutely no idea who is playing 

@brooklyngirl6 welcome back , 18 or 20 are both possible but I probably lean towards 20... do you get fertile CM post O?
    @sbarluccico sorry for CD1 hugs be good to yourself 
    @dragonfly18 sorry BFN, hugs I hope things normalize for you. Just try to remember that bodies do weird things and can do something totally different each cycle and your still normal 
    @purplg8r way to run a 10k!!
    @bertiemeetsgertie I would call too!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 21/5

Timing: good

Testing: probably Feb 1st...

R/R: One of my good friends is having a rough time and showed up last night. She spent the night and we are having a netflix day while we work. Rant: cat peed again...DH is so mad...

CS/Q: nothing  

GTKY: Who are you rooting for today in football?  I don't watch football but my friend who is visiting is a huge patriots fan

@Brooklyngirl6 welcome back! Enjoy your lazy rain day. 

@sbarluccico  sorry for CD1

@purplg8r I am so impressed with your running this morning! I have been lazy all day.

@dragonfly87 sorry about bfn!!!

@BertieMeetsGertie  ugh! Do they do an estimate every other month? That's how ours is so some months they just estimate our use and that accounts for the discrepancy  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 sorry your friend is having a tough but, but spending time with you sounds like exactly what she needed. And nope, we have an actual reading every month. I asked around to a lot of other neighbors and their bills were significantly higher too. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @jess0211 sometimes Netflix days are just what you need 

@bluejeanbabi05 yeah bridesmaids dresses run really small.  One was 4 sizes bigger than my normal!
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 i think I'm getting mixed up, sorry I'm trying to figure this out.. LP is 15 days but I meant the days following menstruation and ovulation being too short. I O'd CD11 which I think is pretty short. Dunno i'm a lost cause! 
  • Options
    @VLillyV Some of the other ladies can correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the length of your follicular phase can vary widely month to month and isn't that important

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 @VLillyV

That is correct, your follicular phase can vary each month. Most will have cycles where it's within the same 3-5 days, others will have much more variance. Also, stress, life events, hormones, etc can delay ovulation. Typically, if you O after CD 10, it's considered normal and not a concern. Earlier than that can potentially cause concern, but not always.

Personally, I ovulate between CD 11 and CD 13. My doctor is not concerned.
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 :) that's reassuring, thank you very much 
  • Options
    @Brooklyngirl6 Hmm... I think either is possible, and you have good timing either way.

@sbarluccico Sorry for CD1! 

@purplg8r Good for you, for going for a run! 

@dragonfly87 Sorry things didn't normalize this cycle - FX for the next one!

@BertieMeetsGertie Woah! That's a crazy hike - hope you can get it sorted out :(

@wabash15 Sorry your little one is sick :( 

@jess0211 Sounds like the perfect remedy - she's lucky to have a friend like you

@bluejeanbabi05 Ugh - my BF is getting married this summer and I have to go get a dress... Not looking forward to it, and like you, am hopeful to have a belly by the time I have to wear it. Good to know they run small, so I can prepare myself!

Alright - I've been kinda MIA as well, but I guess I go here?

Month/Cycle 4/3

CD/DPO 45/3 (?)

Timing non-existent... If I did O when FF says I did, DH was out of town. I don't think +2 is relevant :(

Testing Nope - see above

R/R Rave - DH is home from his work trip and will be home for a while. Rant - he missed my possible O day, so this cycle is completely out

CS/Q I'd thought this was going to be an anovulatory cycle but then my temps levelled and then shifted on CD42. My chart is in my siggy, if anyone is up to having a look and letting me know if you think FF is right and I did O or just playing games with my sanity

GTKY Neither DH or I follow football, so I don't even know who is playing haha
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4 TTC/3TTA/1NTNP

CD/DPO: 17/not sure 3 or 4 ish based on EWCM

Timing: CD 9, 10, 13, 15, and 16

Testing: not unless I get past CD 32

R/R: So originally we were going to TTA for a year so I was on BCP for the 3 months we were TTA. I had horrible side effects from it and stopped. I will say that this cycle my CM has been cooperating a lot more than when we were TTC over the summer/fall. 

GTKY: No one
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @sailing_mama uggg well your temps have evened out, if your temps continue up then I would agree you O'd but you are still within your an-O temp range so I am not fully convinced yet. I was really hoping I'd look at your chart and it would be really clear.  I hate that your stuck in this limbo... hugs lady

@slaven welcome to this side!  I'm glad things are leveling out off BC.  How much longer are you in SK? how is your dog doing?
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    Month/cycle: 13/13

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: -1

Testing: had a BFN 10 DPO so I'm not testing till Tuesday since AF is due tomorrow. I had a horrible stomach virus during fertile week and we only got to BD the one day so I don't have high hopes. 

R/R: just started tracking CM and doing OPK again (took about 6 months off tracking to try and relax a bit) and realized that I tend to ovulate much earlier than I originally thought (day 10-13 instead of 15-18 like I thought) so part of me wonders if my timing has been off this whole damn time  :(

GTKY: I'm not a football fan
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @wabash15 We're in SK until the end of May. Our dogs are good. We rescued a Sheltie in December that's going through heart worm treatment right now. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    SarahlehSarahleh member
    edited January 2017

Month/Cycle: This is cycle 1 of trying

CD/DPO: I am CD 16/17. 

Timing: CD  13, 14, 15, 16

Testing: Not until AF is due, or close to, Feb 3rd

R/R: I am doing what I always do, obsessing over ever little twinge in my pelvis. I also have had light cramping. I'm only like 3 DPO!! This is the first month of *actively* trying so it's finally a real possibility the twinges mean something but it drives me craaazzyyy that I wish I could just forget about it and wait until AF is due. Also, my toddler son is home sick, day #2, and I'm on load of laundry # 7 with no dryer, he can't keep anything down and just throws it up. I'm worried about him getting dehydrated. And my poor husband feels like a stud horse...I made him wait to DTD and then we did it like twice a day. He's so not interested in sex at this point lol! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Who are you rooting for today in football? I don't follow football but my hubby is from Atlanta so the Falcons! 

32 yo, mother to an adorable 3 year old, TTC! 
  • Options
    @Sarahleh. Welcome!  So I know you are just "tracking" based on LMP, but that may or may not be getting you hitting your true fertile window.  You can try paying attention to CM as well, or opks, so if that lines up with the calendar, you may be gtg.  But please read the newbie guide and consider picking up a copy of TCOYF.  You can track cm/opks in Fertility Friend, too, even if you are not temping, or if you are not ku this cycle, you may want to consider taking the plunge and getting a BBT for temping.

I say this bc looking at your "CD/DPO" and "Timing" fields, that's not how we usually do it.  If you have confirmed ovulation, then it makes it easy.  For example, you say you think you are 3 dpo.  Then your CD/DPO would be 16/3 (meaning you ovulated on CD13), and your Timing would be: O, +1, +2, +3.  Or if you are on CD 17, and you think you ovulated on CD16, and therefore are 1DPO, it would be 17/1 and -3, -2, -1, O.  But what you have currently listed is pretty confusing.  Fx it doesn't matter and you get your 1/1 BFP! :D 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife + 1000

Sarahleh : Please take @BusinessWife's suggestions. Also, the twinges and cramping could just be (and likely are) ovulation pains, which could indicate impending or current ovulation. I would suggest using some kind of way to detect or confirm ovulation to know for sure. I prefer temping because it's cheap and easy to do.
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 What a relief. Thanks! That helped me really understand the differences... *face palm* sorry. Sometimes I am a litto slow ;)