June 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC - 1/20 Edition

Because how could there NOT be flames today???

The below flames happen to be foreshadowing. 

Re: FFFC - 1/20 Edition

• Options
    @FSUNole31 ah I was just about to comment on yours!  I think our posts crossed paths in cyberspace.  Sorry about that!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No worries @Elyse1384
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14
                                                                  BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                                  BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

• Options
    I pretended to be asleep around 845pm last night so DH would have to wrangle our twins back to bed as they kept getting up... except I actually fell asleep.

I woke up this morning at 245am due to going to bed so early and then my boys decided to get up at 3am for no real reason (not like them at all).

Joke was on me the whole time I guess...
  • Options
    danij0danij0 member
    edited January 2017
    @FSUNole31 Other people don't go back and check their "likes"? Don't worry I do. 

edit: I forgot how to form correctly worded sentences. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My FFFC is that I know absolutely nothing about politics and have never cared. Now that I'm pregnant I feel like I should pay attention a little more...
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    alm52386 said:
    My FFFC is that I know absolutely nothing about politics and have never cared. Now that I'm pregnant I feel like I should pay attention a little more...
    I cared a lot more before I was a mom. Now I am a firm believer in being blissfully ignorant. The world is a scary place and I'd much rather believe that there are more good people out there than not. 
  • Options
    alm52386 said:
    Ditto! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    DD is currently cutting 5 teeth. She's been a grumpy mess for days... the past couple of days whenever she's gotten really grumpy and can't be distracted by my antics I've turned on Sesame Street. She now knows Elmo (Melmo) by name.  :/
  • Options
    I had my annual review for work yesterday and although I am exceeding expectations and doing better than my peers....we all received the same percentage of bonus and raise. I was already lacking motivation to go above and beyond, but for the rest of the day yestersay and today I have done the bare minimum. I'm sure I'll be back at it next week, but it really killed my motivation. I do, however, have a great work situation and I need to remind myself of that. 
  • Options
    @MKRLTX That's unfortunate that your efforts weren't recognized. Keeping the motivation is definitely rough when that happens

• Options
    mrtmrt member
    edited January 2017
    I've pretty much given up on all other parenting issues while we focus on potty training my youngest. He's doing a great job, but I don't want an argument over food to derail him, so I'm sort of giving in on that front this week. I'm probably creating a monster.

Edited to fix autocorrect
  • Options
    @mrt I did the same thing with DD when we were going through potty training. We got her back on track with everything else just fine. Hang in there.
  • Options
    I just broke the toilet....at work. Stupid constipation. And yes, I had to tell someone (who I see every day) so it could get fixed. 
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • Options
    mrtmrt member
    c1tym0m22 said:
    I just broke the toilet....at work. Stupid constipation. And yes, I had to tell someone (who I see every day) so it could get fixed. 
    This is one of my worst nightmares. I'm sorry that happened to you!
  • Options
    I'm also a chronic love-tit checker.  Read this the other day and at least I know why now:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-wise/201209/why-were-all-addicted-texts-twitter-and-google
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kahlan82kahlan82 member
    edited January 2017
    @kassyfry  I have to know. Didn't you calculate the time between pretzels before hand to guarantee you would make it all the way home? It you set a 10 minute timer? Because that would be AWESOME.

@Teacher Mom.  Your child is awesome. My 3 yo would have just yelled at me to get up.

I stay in my classroom at school until the last possible minute because it is the ONLY time and place that I get any alone time.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    @Stankonia2014 Always here to provide entertainment! Maybe it's already time to start on my pre-labor Colace regimen....
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • Options
    c1tym0m22 said:
    @Stankonia2014 Always here to provide entertainment! Maybe it's already time to start on my pre-labor Colace regimen....
    You take Colace before labor? Wouldn't that cause, erm, MORE pooping during labor? 
    I still have an almost full bottle from my last recovery that I might have to get into for 3rd tri. haha. 
  • Options
    @ladylolly89 Fair point - but my GI system is not that logical!
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
  • Options
    kfry22kfry22 member
    edited January 2017
    kahlan82 said:
    @kassyfry  I have to know. Didn't you calculate the time between pretzels before hand to guarantee you would make it all the way home? It you set a 10 minute timer? Because that would be AWESOME.

@Teacher Mom.  Your child is awesome. My 3 yo would have just yelled at me to get up.

I stay in my classroom at school until the last possible minute because it is the ONLY time and place that I get any alone time.
    I figured each song I listened to was about three minutes. So every third song I ate a pretzel. I had two phone calls while driving. I did not eat while on the phone. When I got about 15 minutes from picking up my son I ate the last two remaining pretzels.

edited becuase I can't spell
  • Options
    kahlan82kahlan82 member
    edited January 2017
    @kassyfry That is very strategic planning and utterly hilarious.  Sorry for all the typos in my first post. My stupid iPhone changes words to the weirdest crap. Every time I type "is" it gets changed to "USB" and it adds n't to everything. I try to reread but obviously I didn't do well with that one.

Me: 34  DH: 35
    Married: July 2009
    BFP: November 2012 after 2 years of TTC     DS born August 2013
    Diagnosed with PCOS April 2016
    3 months of trigger shot with timed intercourse BFN x3
    First IUI: 9/17/16            BFP: 9/30/16              EDD: 6/11/17

• Options
    It only took 10 years, but DD1 just caught DH and I having birthday sex. I'm mortified and tried to play it off. Hopefully she bought it. :#:s
    Oh my good lord  :s I'm cringing for you!! I really hope this never happens to me!

Me: 36;  DH: 38
    DD: 7; DS1: 4; DS2 due 6-21-17!
    **TW**
    MMC & D&C Aug 2016
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014 what did you say?! Pretty sure I'd drop dead right there. 
  • Options
    @Stankonia2014 Better than when she's 17 and there is no playing it off...and no forgetting. *shudders*  :s
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker