Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday 1/19

2»

Re: TWW Thursday 1/19

• Options
    @aurora1973 I didn't not have insomnia with progesterone but I don't know that it could not be a side effect... sorry not super helpful
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mobile TB and I are not friends today. I am going to attempt to catch up. I tried posting earlier and TB ate half my post and I didn't have time to edit. Sorry!!!

@kmac09 glad you're feeling less anxious this cycle! Also, great song choices.

@dinosaur thanks for that enetertainment...looking forward to reading it!!!

@haylsbayls sorry CD1! Um and I love that you saved the cup of pee... I would totally do that.

@lund congrats on snagging a speaker! Sorry YH is still in a bad mood. 

@esmegray I shouldn't have started the tww thread because I clearly was not awake enough to do it given the multiple edites it needed lol

@beachbunnyxo123 I need to add that song to my playlist!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Dinosaur that was fun, thank you! Just what my evening needed after a long day. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 lol it's ok. I didn't even notice at first!! I hope your headache went away quickly!

@hartmich your poor hubby!!! One of my kiddos who moved away was killed 5 years later and it's really hard to accept. 

@kmac09 Fight Somg is one of the ones I'd put on repeat during the last mile of a marathon!!

@haylsbayls that's in my playlist too!

@dragonfly87 I know!!  And since I didn't chart anything this month, I have no real idea when I O'd but I won't let myself do any math to figure out when AF might show up. It's so hard to stop that thought process!!

@LuND your poor puppy!! I don't really have a normal cycle length--31, 34, 37, 31. And good luck with your event!

@wabash15 happy birthday to your H!  Have fun tonight!!

@cactusblossum @haylsbayls so sorry for cd 1!