Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Thursday 1/19

13»

Re: WTO Thursday 1/19

• Options
    @cactusblossum and @haylsbayls (hay bay!) - Being off cycle sucks and I hate to see you guys here with me (but selfishly glad to have the company). I totally picked up my favorite bottle of chardonnay and it's not making it to tomorrow. Hopefully you guys are spoiling yourselves too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @loveinDC hahahaha thanks for that pic. I am currently drowning myself in some merlot we picked up from Napa last year.

@kiwi2628 quick question - what do you think the second LS is? hay is bay is? I'll never make fun of you as long as you fix the tag so I can get notifications! Did a tag even happen without the notification?!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• Options
    LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited January 2017
    @haylsbayls - Woot woot! Wine night! When I read it as "hay bay" my mind usually sees past the "ls" like girls who have xxprincessxx kind of user names.

@kiwi2628 - You're totally not crazy or alone. My mind usually rotates between (1) "Hayls Bayls" like the nicknames for Hailey and Bailey and (2) "Hay Bay" ignoring the "ls" :)
  • Options
    LOL @slaven that made me laugh. All the love tits. Although Zika is a trigger warning down here too, bringing it up is a great opportunity to hear people get into heated debate.

@adirat that is EXACTLY how I think of the name @haylsbayls in my head too, glad I'm not the only one  :D

• Options
    @haylsbayls Tomorrow my FFFC is going to be, "I am still pondering who the catfish is."

But actually I do have a theory and it isn't you.

• Options
    Is THAT why you brought up the catfish? Because its you??? J'accuse!
  • Options
    Lots to read so I skimmed. My bad if I missed it but any fun plans for Philly @ag90? That's my neck of the woods! 

Month/Cycle:  7/7

CD: 12...should be aaaaany day now 

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temp, OPK, going to start an every other day routine tomorrow until I get my positive OPK 

R/R: tomorrow is fri-yay and that's exactly how I feel about it being the weekend. Can. Not. Wait. 
    Also I feel a cold coming and I'm not ok with that. Hoping I can avoid it getting bad. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is the last text / pic you sent to someone? The hubs letting him know I'm good and don't need anything. He's night work this week so I'm solo with our son. 
  • Options
    @adirat annnnndddd now I'm back to worrying people think I'm the catfish.
  • Options

• Options
    @50Wife we're visiting friends! Letting them take us around so I don't really know what our plans are :) Trying to be casual and spontaneous this weekend, something that's generally very difficult for me
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @Anna_1021 Do you know why it's bad for the women to go in a hot tub & sauna?? I LOVE going into the hot tub after working out.  :s
  • Options

• Options
    @ag90 have so much fun and eat all the food!!! That's what's important to me, at least lol
  • Options
    @adirat I seriously love the heather gifs! If I ever figure out how to gif I'll find some great ones!
    and I feel genuine relief to know you don't think im
    a catfish! 
  • Options
    @adirat We left for the weekend getaway in kindof a hurry this morning, and i'd need the computer to type in the recipe. But i'll do it on sunday! :) Fellow chocholate lover ;)<3 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015