September 2017 Moms
Options

Freaking out a little

I was going to post on one of the other threads but wasn't sure which it would go under. Anyway...

Back story- progesterone level was low with my 2nd PG so they're monitoring me this PG. 1st blood draw with this PG showed low prog 9.9 so I was put on crinone, wasn't told my HCG level.

The drs office called today for my results of the 2nd blood draw done at 6w1d and she said my prog is now at 21.2 (wahoo!) and my HCG is at 79,000 (can't remember the exact #). They said they were happy with the results and I don't need to be monitored anymore. 

So my freak out is, 79,000 seems pretty high. Of course I went to google and saw it's definitely on the high side but the range is so large it's hard to tell. And it looks closer to multiples hcg levels. My cycles are wacky (ie short) but I tracked and my O day was around day 13 of my cycle I believe. So I think my est due date is pretty close, but I could be totally wrong, and I could be further along that we think. So now I'm worried it might be twins. I know I won't be able to tell until the ultrasound (appt next Wednesday, I'll be 8w).

So Im just wondering what others' HCG levels are/were around 6w?

Re: Freaking out a little